Deborah Bradley's Estranged Husband Speaks - Where Is Baby Lisa?

I have to wonder if this is the same Sean Bradley. There is a Sean Bradley in Johnson County, Kansas that was born in April, 1985. DB's Sean Bradley was born in June, 1985.

From all indications DB's Sean Bradley is/has been from Independence, Missouri.

Would not surprise me if this is another case of bad local reporting.
Would not surprise me one little bit.

I hope that's not the case Mojen. That would be some seriously crappy reporting, I agree. All the reporter would need is his middle name (Michael) and either the place or date of birth to verify the right Sean Bradley from MO.

Imo, Isabelle Zehnder is typically accurate and fair. Hope this wasn't a major reporting blunder on her end.

Johnson County, Kansas is also middle initial M. Totally different birthdays, though.

JOCO, KS SB is on the website the Court's website. I don't know that she would have known to go to the JACO, MO website to see DB/JI marriage certificate to get his.

It would be an easy mistake to assume.

Johnson County, Kansas is also middle initial M. Totally different birthdays, though.

JOCO, KS SB is on the website the Court's website. I don't know that she would have known to go to the JACO, MO website to see DB/JI marriage certificate to get his.

When I first read the article, I thought it was interesting because I knew that DB's family is in Independence. So, I immediately thought they were pretty dedicated to eachother for high school students. It's not that far but, when you're in high school that can feel like the other side of the universe. lol

Is the Examiner author local?

When I first read the article, I thought it was interesting because I knew that DB's family is in Independence. So, I immediately thought they were pretty dedicated to eachother for high school students. It's not that far but, when you're in high school that can feel like the other side of the universe. lol

I know right! Even when you are two blocks away! lol

Donjetta, I don't know. I don't read The Examiner very often. It doesn't come to my town.

Yep, easy mistake. But, I was able to distinguish the two in casenet records a couple of weeks back, with very little effort (and I'm not an investigative reporter or guru, for sure). The article hasn't been retracted (yet). Interesting to see how this plays out.

P.s. If it is the wrong Sean Bradley and something as critical as the ID of the subject of interest wasn't checked, inexcusable (imo).

What a mess...The bio mom has not seen her 8 yr old in "years", either...What is wrong with these people?

The article leaves out important facts. Was anyone injured, was anyone even in the other car that he fired so many shots into, what was the disposition of the charges? If his PTSD is so severe to cause this ~ why hasn't he been disability discharged?

This poor piece creates more questions than stating facts. moo.

Yep, easy mistake. But, I was able to distinguish the two in casenet records a couple of weeks back, with very little effort (and I'm not an investigative reporter or guru, for sure). The article hasn't been retracted (yet). Interesting to see how this plays out.

P.s. If it is the wrong Sean Bradley and something as critical as the ID of the subject of interest wasn't checked, inexcusable (imo).

Are you able to find the drive by shooting incident on casenet? I can't. No saying it didn't happen, it's just odd that it's not on casenet.

Are you able to find the drive by shooting incident on casenet? I can't. No saying it didn't happen, it's just odd that it's not on casenet.

Never saw anything like that, but of course I wasn't sleuthing him. :innocent:

I believe this was probably very bad reporting and mistaken identity. The article is still up however, so waiting to see. It did strike me as very odd that there were so few details in the story anyway.

I couldn't find it on CaseNet, either. I also checked Johnson County, KS just because. Nothing there.

I wonder if it would be municipal charges because it's unlawful discharge of a firearm w/ city limits.

I don't remember this at all and it allegedly happened right down the street.

I couldn't find it on CaseNet, either. I also checked Johnson County, KS just because. Nothing there.

I wonder if it would be municipal charges because it's unlawful discharge of a firearm w/ city limits.

I don't remember this at all and it allegedly happened right down the street.

Yes, bit of a mystery. I didn't see anything about the incident related to anyone. The article doesn't say it was handled by military police or anything, so assuming it should be in the MO files if charges were indeed filed.

Gotta run for a bit. If I come back and the article gets retracted or is proven false and a Mod has deleted the article link post and subsequent posts, I'll know what happened!

DB's ex is easy to find on social media as he list some of DB's relatives as his "friends." I get the distinct impression that the Examiner is wrong, again. DB's ex is from Independence and may currently reside in Kansas City. He may have been deployed or out of town but it looks like he is still active Army.

I think they only accept examiner when it has that specific author? I am new, but I remember seeing somewhere that she was a welcomed contributor. Her name is unique, so it stood out to me.

Think you're talking about http://www.examiner.net/

This is examiner.com

Donjeta, here's the same article from the Examiner.net The local newspaper, not the other one.

http://www.examiner.net/x459458046/Man-charged-in-shooting

"A Johnson County, Kan., man has been charged in a drive by shooting in Lee’s Summit.

Sean M. Bradley, 23, of Overland Park, was charged with unlawful use of a weapon after knowingly shooting a firearm at another motor vehicle within the city limits of Lee’s Summit."

What a mess...The bio mom has not seen her 8 yr old in "years", either...What is wrong with these people?

It makes things sad for the children. For what ever reason a birth mom and a birth dad couldn't work things out for visiting their children. Those of us who see our children every day find it unimaginable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back