Decorah, IA - Bald Eagle Cam: Watch the babies! #2

I wonder if they move it back and forth really quick if they can shake the rain off

think good thoughts for the eagles guys!!

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/article_16841b68-61e9-11e0-9502-001cc4c03286.html
"It does have the potential, especially Sunday afternoon in eastern Iowa, to be one of the bigger tornado days that people remember," meteorologist Karl Jungbluth said.

The weather service issued an advisory at 5 a.m. Friday, noting "strong and potentially long-tracked tornadoes, very large hail and damaging winds are all possible." When the stronger system rolls through Sunday, supercells that form could "race northeast at 60 mph."

Oh no!!! High winds is not a good thing, especially when you're 80 feet up in a tree ...

Momma's on the nest now. No "guyliner" ....

The eagles are the first ones I thought of when I read your post on the other thread, peeples. Now I'm going to worry even more. Great. :(

sorry! I just figured they could use as many prayers as possible I'm worried about them too.

We do know though the nest is monitored. If something happens they will be rescued.

I'm not seeing #3 anywhere...unless she's sleeping underneath the other 2

Dad does NOT like that stick where it is!

I guess its mom who doesn't like the stick there!

Mom was trying to move a giant stick that's in the way. Looks like she was pulling all of the fur off one of their meals too.

I guess its mom who doesn't like the stick there!

She was moving around so much, it was hard to tell who she was lol! Looks like some of the water is off of the camera lens now though. That helps.

looks like she just moved them back away from the stick

She is trying to build up the nest to prevent trouble from exploring too much. Mom brought the stick back with her to the nest

Some are saying that she is trying to fortify the nest before the approaching storms

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back