Decorah Iowa Eagles-2012 season

I am really looking forward to this season. Parents have been tending the nest looks like the bowl is ready for some eggs. The person on camera has been panning, just now a very very close up of the female sitting on their branch. I just love this.

Our laptop at home is broken so I haven't been able to check on these guys in the evenings. I promised my daughter last night that I would check today at work. Hope there is some exciting activity soon!

Daddy has been tending the nest for quite some time. He just called out to Mama! LOLZ!

Daddy has been tending the nest for quite some time. He just called out to Mama! LOLZ!

She was gone for quite awhile earlier this morning. Probably hungry.

My GS will be so excited when he gets here to hear the news. :) We checked them last year every hour. And he learned so much. This is the best part of the internet IMO.

(I am excited too)

Someone just commeted on the chat that soaring for her is probably like taking a long drive for us. I wonder if she will bring back a fish or small game?

Dad's been pruning the nest and turning the egg during her absense.What a great daddy!

Someone just commeted on the chat that soaring for her is probably like taking a long drive for us. I wonder if she will bring back a fish or small game?

Dad's been pruning the nest and turning the egg during her absense.What a great daddy!

He is a great Dad.

Have they said when the next egg will arrive? I always miss it. This is so much fun for parents, grandparents, and children.

He is a great Dad.

Have they said when the next egg will arrive? I always miss it. This is so much fun for parents, grandparents, and children.

what is the exact link to today? I keep getting old videos...Thanks ahead

Thanks so much for this thread! My parents are avid eagle watchers, and the rest of my family are very interested as well. I've forwarded all the links to my parents, brother, and DDIL so my grandmunchkins can watch the action. So exciting!!!

My family will be heavily relying on this thread for updates this year. Since my laptop crashed all I have s this tablet. When I few the streaming video I get about five econds of view and then net connection is severed.

Kids are so disappointed. I have reassured them that we will check here for updates regularly.

I am so glad I found this thread! I obsessed over these eagles last year and captured about a gazillon screenshots of the eaglets from eggs through hatching.

I just love these two! :heartbeat:

Do you think they will have 2 or 3 this year? I guess having 3 is rare and this couple has done it twice I believe.

I'm hoping for three just because E3 was such an adorable foot-nibbling little brat last year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back