Defense Motion to Release CWW's Grand Jury Testimony

Some people feed off attention, and will make up drama to get it... maybe this is an example? Or she is smarter than I think, and wanted to lay the groundwork for having no communication with CWW, and thinking he was just on a simple computer job.

I think the simplest explanation is that she "spilled the beans" to CWW that she had vented to her mom about his trip via the burner phone prior to him making it home. It's patently obvious she changed her tune with mom at some point and began defending CWW/denying the computer tasks. I'm trying to keep an open mind about it all. There are many manipulators at play here. JMHO.

Very good thought and very possible.

I already considered that but was thinking for charges FAR LESS serious.... I never dreamed she was communicating with him via a burner phone. Didn't she keep fussing to KM and the confidential witness that she hadn't heard from him because he left his cell at home??? WTH?

Yes, she did according to multiple witnesses. I figure it's just MS' sleazy way of putting the misdirecting bug in the public's ear since LE already knows what's what since they have several burner phones (and their records) from CWW's home.

Although the prosecution can always argue that what in the world does that have to do with anything in this case? It certainly doesn't support the defense case that MS wasn't involved.

They're throwing stuff at the wall and they'll run with whatever sticks.

Makes them sound as petty and desperate as they are.

attachment.php

:thud:

Hang on a sec..... Before we all get worked up and buy into this 100%, let's notice something -

Most of these paragraphs cite specific supporting exhibits. I am pretty darn sure the reason we don't have the exhibits are because these are passages from CWW's sealed statement. HOWEVER, this paragraph 15 notes "CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT had material omissions in his testimony such as why Angela Wright had a disposable cell phone active...." [emphasis mine]

"Material omissions" is a very interesting choice of words here. There is no supporting document cited. It very well may be that MARK SIEVERS is telling his lawyers that Angie had this phone. Is he lying to get back at Wayne? Or is it true?

Just food for thought, okay? Just thinking out loud here.

I need to look back at the affidavit because I cannot recall exactly, but didn't they seize like 7 or 8 phones from the Wright residence?

ETA: Found it, search warrant items mentioned on Bates 4372 (not affidavit). I counted a total of eight including two of which that were in plastic bags - one of which was an iPhone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bjduM3RsYzNCak0/view?pref=2&pli=1
And didn't they find 2 phones wrapped in foil? A burner for CWW and a burner for AW possibly?

Some people feed off attention, and will make up drama to get it... maybe this is an example? Or she is smarter than I think, and wanted to lay the groundwork for having no communication with CWW, and thinking he was just on a simple computer job.

LOL, I honestly was going to say that I don't see her as being that bright given her b&m'ing about his "vacation", but then thought she can't be that dumb, but then reversed myself again and remembered her track record.

LE has already cross-referenced all potential calls from their home, so.

Also, must be niiiiiiice that some people can afford to have iPhones and the monthly ding while being on disability and phone payments and groceries from in-laws. :thinking: and then there's that new huge shed...

And didn't they find 2 phones wrapped in foil? A burner for CWW and a burner for AW possibly?

Yes, the foil phones were found while they were hot-footin' it toward the state border and were arrested :D

Yes, she did according to multiple witnesses. I figure it's just MS' sleazy way of putting the misdirecting bug in the public's ear since LE already knows what's what since they have several burner phones (and their records) from CWW's home.

Although the prosecution can always argue that what in the world does that have to do with anything in this case? It certainly doesn't support the defense case that MS wasn't involved.

They're throwing stuff at the wall and they'll run with whatever sticks.

Makes them sound as petty and desperate as they are.

just throwing ideas around. Could MS be looking at a defense such as: CWW we're having an affair, AW found out and AW and went into a jealous rage so CWW decided to recruit JR to go down and murder TS. The whole time CWW and AW communicating by burner phone?
I know it's off the wall but I'm trying to guess at his defense and I can't come up with much

just throwing ideas around. Could MS be looking at a defense such as: CWW we're having an affair, AW found out and AW and went into a jealous rage so CWW decided to recruit JR to go down and murder TS. The whole time CWW and AW communicating by burner phone?
I know it's off the wall but I'm trying to guess at his defense and I can't come up with much
Good story line. MS has now inserted another magical piece of the puzzle (a AW burner) that may or may not have ever been present) and may or may not have ever been found, but can send the allegations in so many directions now. I can hear MS make a statement in court "You know, I was sort of wondering how in April 2014 TS asked about a particular food for CWW." " I was wondering how she knew CWW's fave foods." " "And I did notice a few texts between TS and CWW" "Lord only knows what TS and CWW subjected my precious kids to witness"

Regarding the request for all of TS cellphone records: MS is probably sweating because he needs to know what mistakes he made when creating bogus entries, texts, calendar, etc. and seeing what he forgot to delete. There is no way he can explain away the phone issues. AWESOME that he forgot to delete the text where TS says that his text to her is showing as coming from herself AGAIN. I didn't see other texts where they discussed it before that, but just when I think I've read it all, I go back and see something I don't remember. It's possible that LE redacted those, but not that one post, but I doubt that. I think it's more likely that MS deleted those other conversations and forgot to delete that one. Not that LE wouldn't have already figured out what was going on, I still remember so early on when SMS said it was such a complicated case with many connections.

SMS interview on Day 8
[video=youtube;Rr3yhwCQaNU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3yhwCQaNU[/video]

- LE knew so much so early on and the information amplified with every day so I have no doubt that MS will be stitched up tighter than the face of a real housewife.

Good story line. MS has now inserted another magical piece of the puzzle (a AW burner) that may or may not have ever been present) and may or may not have ever been found, but can send the allegations in so many directions now. I can hear MS make a statement in court "You know, I was sort of wondering how in April 2014 TS asked about a particular food for CWW." " I was wondering how she knew CWW's fave foods." " "And I did notice a few texts between TS and CWW" "Lord only knows what TS and CWW subjected my precious kids to witness"

bbm - this is something that bothers me, that the defense is attempting to undermine the prosecution by polluting the public's knowledge with information that may not be true. They're getting information out through back back door testimony by using his own children and the court itself via the request for information.

I was able to get my hands on the defense's motion to release GJ testimony. Will upload to Google Doc account asap.

Now, how did the defense know that AW had a burner phone? (See #15). Only if MS told his lawyer because MS sent the burner phones to CWW and the lawyer just put it in writing. Even if MS did not give CWW the burner phone, how did MS KNOW?

AW may not have known why she had a burner phone at first, but after she heard TS was murdered she probably put it all together....and she may have enough info to testify against MS and made her own deal.

Question...if MM is doing all the representaion of MS...WHY did Faga sign the document?

Thanks

I have felt for a long time, and continue to feel, that LE does not have physical burner phones or burner correspondence between CWW and MS. The case will rely on circumstantial evidence of possession of burners between the "other" brother. It's apparent now it was a smart move for CWW to plea as MS is going to send CWW and TS down the river. BS, you must be so proud of your maternal creation. I am having some 2nd thoughts now regarding MS. I initially thought he had not done much pre-planning on a game plan B exit strategy. Maybe he did a little more than I thought as far as creating appearance of a TS/CWW affair. This could go in many different blackmail directions now.

I disagree....there are burner phones. They never thought they would be caught. CWW was too slow in getting rid of evidence.
We can agree to disagree, I am fine with that because that is how WS finds out info and solves questions...and I really want to see all the evidence....everything.

bbm - this is something that bothers me, that the defense is attempting to undermine the prosecution by polluting the public's knowledge with information that may not be true. They're getting information out through back back door testimony by using his own children and the court itself via the request for information.

All defense lawyers appear to have this strategy...throw anyone under the bus, twist words, testimony and docs around, leak info to the media....I am sure the prosecution knew this would happen.

Oh Dale, Dale, Dale...."favorite food?" I think she just asked about buying some chicken. (Chicken for a chicken sounds a little cannibalistic)
But I digress...if we are going to throw out far fetched "possible" theories from the defense, let's throw this post of hot slippery noodles against the wall:
CWW & AWW were both in love with MS and conspired to kill Teresa so they could all live together (as an eternal three-some happily ever after) in the Jarvis house. MS sells the vitamins, CWW runs the computers, and AWW handles the (ahem.....) household. That would explain "no reason to discuss money" and why CWW would say "he paid JRR." Then again, it could be simply as AWW's mother state in the MSM, AWW will do anything CWW tells her to do.....??? And, if that is the case...AWW still lied to investigators.

​Remember... DELETED texts, emails, various entries, phone call conversations, etc can be retrieved from all tech devices.

Why is Curtis saying that it was between M.S and JR and he didn't expect any payment?

If he told that to the grand jury then it sounds like a lie that will get his deal revoked.

Unless him and Mark had plans on paying JR with petty cash while Curtis would get a big piece after the life insurance kicked in.

But then Mark would have to confirm that in order to show that Curtis lied. Which I'm sure Mark wouldn't do since he would be admitting his own involvement as well. Lol.

He will probably wait until after all of his appeals to run out before trying to get CWW plea deal revoked. Idk.

In the GJ transcripts (#23), CWW mentions in reference to MS "the kids was his biggest issue. " It has been alleged that TS planned to leave MS. If so, perhaps she threatened MS that she would attempt to gain sole custody of the girls. Throughout the case it has been the theory that the #1 motive was money. AmazonRain indicated she thought the sole motive for MS was money. But with MS being such a control freak with the girls, the threat of losing the girls could have pushed him over the edge. Was it money, control of the girls or both?

In the GJ transcripts (#23), CWW mentions in reference to MS "the kids was his biggest issue. " It has been alleged that TS planned to leave MS. If so, perhaps she threatened MS that she would attempt to gain sole custody of the girls. Throughout the case it has been the theory that the #1 motive was money. AmazonRain indicated she thought the sole motive for MS was money. But with MS being such a control freak with the girls, the threat of losing the girls could have pushed him over the edge. Was it money, control of the girls or both?

The girls equal money in Marks eyes as well. Jmo.

This might seems like a silly question but where is everyone seeing the grand jury transcripts?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back