Defense wants gas reciept block from trial

Discussion in 'Michelle Young' started by Landonsmom02, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otto

otto Verified Expert

That would be best, but I'm not convinced it was that clean. There were stranglation marks, but she was also viciously beaten in the head area - causing her teeth to fly across the room. I seem to recall that police speculated that there was a fight.

2. otto

otto Verified Expert

Quite true. There was no way to rule him out a suspect even though many other suspects were ruled out during the investigation.

3. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

BBM - I've wondered the same thing, Wyn... if she had been sleeping, then she really didn't have a chance, did she? ... Did he stash a murder weapon -- tire iron or crow bar or hammer or PVC pipe in the garage? If so, that's pretty slick -- about as slick as a charge for 1stDM. [​IMG]

Thanks -- I thought I vaguely remembered about the blood on the bed.

Mommie sure had a lot of "boo-boos" as the child said... [​IMG]

4. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Hmmmm... :waitasec: Lamp base -- why?? That seems to be the weapon of choice -- a lamp base is thought to be a possibility in the K. Taft murder, too. Remember, JTF?

Just because it's there? And the perp *forgot* to bring one??

5. Samiya

Samiya Jason, you're pathetic

Hi borndem,

If you look back through the pages, you will find a thread I started that was a quiz for members here drawn from something that was written in one of the search warrants about blood on *a* lamp.

Here it is :) Lamps Lamp Lamps Quiz - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Sami

6. Just the Fax

Just the Fax Justice For The Fisher's

Several reasons for me.

1- Basilar skull fracture (fairly heavy weapon...beyond a mag-lite)
    2- Since there was attempted strangulation, that was his first mode of attack. When she escaped his grip, the beating began (blood pool in bed).
    She ended on the floor, by the closet doors and was beat on the head 28 times until death.
    3- A SW described a lamp with "blood on the shade".
    4- Many of the wounds were crescent shaped, so whatever the weapon, it had a rounded end. Sure, it could have been a baseball bat, but I lean more with the lamp being the opportunity of choice after the intended strangulation failed (Brad Cooper's mode of attack as well). I picture a candle stick type lamp with a round base....MOO
    [​IMG]

7. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

I don't remember a lamp being discussed in the trial and I have watched about 90%. Did I miss it in that 10%?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.