Defense wants prosecutor Jeff Ashton held in contempt

Gotta love that they do this 3 days before Christmas. They are the biggest group of immature brats I have ever seen. They are the perfect new family for Casey and I hope they are stuck with her for the rest of their lives!

Wasn't DT planning on using the information in those depos for court until SA threatened they were opening a door???? So why would this be different? If they wanted that info out there what difference does it make if it's now.

Anyone think that CM is right in the middle of his book writing session and now JA has revealed a couple of the chapters he has already written up that would make his book a sensation?????? lol

I don't get it. They say they want this all to die down so KC can go on with her life and the attorneys are the worst offenders in terms of constantly bringing her name up in the news. People are trying to move on from this and they keep bringing up issues to make everyone even more discussed with KC and her crew. Are her attorneys constantly feeding the frenzy fire??? And why hasn't the judge clamped down on this group? They can't have it both ways but they sure are trying. jmo

Gotta love that they do this 3 days before Christmas. They are the biggest group of immature brats I have ever seen. They are the perfect new family for Casey and I hope they are stuck with her for the rest of their lives!

I bet JA is tickled. I bet this is one of the things he asked santa for -- "please please santa, let the DT *advertiser censored** with me...please..."

I think they've lost their minds. Must be from the 1,000 text messages they're getting from KC daily. lol

I think they've lost their minds. Must be from the 1,000 text messages they're getting from KC daily. lol

I actually think they are bitter. Jeff has something that none of them have and will never have.

Book Deal? Check!
Film being adapted from that book into a TV movie? Check!
Book signings? Check!
Book tours? Check!
Talk Shows? Check!
Fans? Check!

I bet Cheney Mason drew the short stick and is stuck with Casey for Christmas and that is why he is all riled up and filed this motion. :floorlaugh:

This sounds like something FCA pressured Mr. Mason into doing. You know it must chap her hide that Mr. Ashton has a book out and a movie deal.

This sounds like something FCA pressured Mr. Mason into doing. You know it must chap her hide that Mr. Ashton has a book out and a movie deal.

I find it a lot more fun to imagine Cheney holding a "Who Gets Stuck With Casey for Christmas" party in his office yesterday where they had to draw pieces of paper out of a Ohio State hat and whoever drew Casey's name was stuck with her. Cheney Mason obviously losing by drawing Casey's name and is now taking out his anger on Jeff Ashton.

Jeff Ashton is living the life they all wish they could be living right now. They never in a million years thought Casey would be found Not Guilty. They have helped estrange her from her own family... the only family who stood by her side and took on the role of her "new family." Well... now they are stuck with her! Merry Christmas, Mr. Mason!

What was that superior remedy just advertised for chapped hide ? OR was it for
filthy L finger? Mason specials?

I know why CM filed this......he is mad Jeff told the world that they on the pros team called CM Foghorn Leghorn!!!!!!

I think it's just out of pure jealousy. CM was planning on writing his own "tell all" book about the case which he planned to have out by the end of this year.... http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...y-anthony-cheney-mason-is-writing-a-book.html

that didn't work out for him and the huge success that JA has had with his book on the NY Best Seller list and with multiple printings is probably really getting to him. That and they have been hoping on raking in cash from selling an interview with KC... which also appears to be going no where.

Ahhhh the smell of sour grapes is in the air. LOL I feel sort of sorry for CM (NOT!)

I love this. Christmas has arrived.
They are squirming, and the question is why?

My gut is that it is about money.

Do the Dr.'s depos contradrict EXACTLY what Cheney is trying to sell in his book and the interview FCA is shopping around?

Could the the publishers be yelling and screaming after paying out a hefty fee up front? Is this a credibility thing on CM's part?

So many questions, but IMO it is ALL about the money.

I actually think they are bitter. Jeff has something that none of them have and will never have.

Book Deal? Check!
Film being adapted from that book into a TV movie? Check!
Book signings? Check!
Book tours? Check!
Talk Shows? Check!
Fans? Check!

I bet Cheney Mason drew the short stick and is stuck with Casey for Christmas and that is why he is all riled up and filed this motion. :floorlaugh:

Just wanted to add
Credibility?Check!
Morals?Check!
Integrity?Check!
Common Decency? Check!
Cute as a button?Check and double check!

I didn't think I could despise the DT more or have any less respect for them....but it's happened. It's so pathetic that it's almost pitiful.

I think it's just out of pure jealousy. CM was planning on writing his own "tell all" book about the case which he planned to have out by the end of this year.... http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...y-anthony-cheney-mason-is-writing-a-book.html

that didn't work out for him and the huge success that JA has had with his book on the NY Best Seller list and with multiple printings is probably really getting to him. That and they have been hoping on raking in cash from selling an interview with KC... which also appears to be going no where.

Ahhhh the smell of sour grapes is in the air. LOL I feel sort of sorry for CM (NOT!)

CM saying he was going to cash in on his book. What a joke! Did he really think anyone would buy it? :floorlaugh:

Notice how DT files or hits the media with rumors of KC's life in danger when the other side, such as ZG, RK, JA get a little too much press or something hits the fan on the defense side. With Mr. Kronk's filing his lawsuit against KC I guess it was the best CM could do on such short notice. jmo

I love this. Christmas has arrived.
They are squirming, and the question is why?

My gut is that it is about money.

Do the Dr.'s depos contradrict EXACTLY what Cheney is trying to sell in his book and the interview FCA is shopping around?

Could the the publishers be yelling and screaming after paying out a hefty fee up front? Is this a credibility thing on CM's part?

So many questions, but IMO it is ALL about the money.

Of course it is all about money. Can you imagine Casey's Christmas list she handed her lawyers? I'm pretty sure a brand new car is on that list since Daddy Dearest had hers destroyed.

Casey is probably making their lives hell for not getting her that big payday yet. I wish I could say I feel sorry for them, but I don't.

CM saying he was going to cash in on his book. What a joke! Did he really think anyone would buy it? :floorlaugh:

Maybe the problem is getting it published. He never really saw KC that much while she was in jail and paid very little attention to her in the beginning when he first joined the team. So what could he write about. How many mistakes he made in court with the wrong information????? jmo

3 words :

Waahh friggin waahh !

He never should have said he did not read JA's book. I can see him opening his mailbox on Saturday and 20 of JA's books falling out. Merry Christmas. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back