Match! Demello, Sandra L. Born 1947, found November 27, 2009 # 168

I find a Steve Tomchik from st Louis born March 27 1919 and died Jan 1983. I think this may be father

The closest I can get to her mother is a Pearl Graul born about 1924 from Carondelet in St. Louis, Mo.

Her parents were William and Nathalia C.

Not findng anything else.

Except several old addresses for Sandra. If the birthdate above is correct.

One address lists a Sam Demello. But also Tonya Ellison who we know (think) is a dead end.

I will keep looking.

I have Sandra living at 2749 Pestalozzi St. in St. Louis, MO and in Pacific, MO.

I also have a Sam Demello associated with with Sandra L. Demello (is this here middle initial?) living together at the Pestalozzi address. He/she doesn't live there now.

Has this been checked already? Or could this be a real lead this time?

I have a phone number associated with Sam that is supposed to be current. No idea whether it is any good or not.

Raine if you want to talk about this, shoot me a message or email.

I seem to be hitting dead ends with the parents.

nm

;eliever09, Raine1212 and Ransom,

I came upon these post and it somewhat sounds like Sandy Tomchik, my ex-sister-in-law Sandy Bagley. Sandy was born December 13, 1947. I didn't know she re-married nor did 8 know she passed away. Her father and mothers name is the same as you posted. I wonder if this is the same Sandy? In addition, last I heard of her, she was living in a convalescent home of some sort. Do you have a pic of her?

I came upon these post and it somewhat sounds like Sandy Tomchik, my ex-sister-in-law Sandy Bagley. Sandy was born December 13, 1947. I didn't know she re-married nor did 8 know she passed away. Her father and mothers name is the same as you posted. I wonder if this is the same Sandy? In addition, last I heard of her, she was living in a convalescent home of some sort. Do you have a pic of her?
Thank you for posting, queenie!

I don't know anything...just saw your post. I hope you get answers, and the WS posters will respond as soon as possible, I am sure.

Report this to LE, please!

Please contact me via private message.
Raine

Hi Cassie,

Thanks for the post, u r very kind :)
Since I'm knew to this what is LE? I have already replied to Rain and have submitted to the section of this site informing them I MAY be of help to this case. Any clarity would be helpful. Thanks!

I put in a little of the work trying to trace Sandra using genealogy records. Many many others especially raine worked hard on this case.

Are you wanting to know why her information is on this site?

We are just trying to help locate possible family members. Someone should be in touch pretty soon to explain more.

Hope that helps.

I left a message at ME, will follow up again tomorrow, we usually speak at weeks end and discuss all cases I am working on. I have not forgotten you queenie they are very busy.

Hi Cassie,

Thanks for the post, u r very kind :)
Since I'm knew to this what is LE? I have already replied to Rain and have submitted to the section of this site informing them I MAY be of help to this case. Any clarity would be helpful. Thanks!
You're welcome...

LE = Law Enforcement...actually I meant the official contact person for the case (medical examiner).

BBM (Bolded By Me). Good....

The ME is out of the office, I have already contacted her and I just sopke with the other chief ME, As soon as she returns to work they will contact you. Queenie

You're welcome...

LE = Law Enforcement...actually I meant the official contact person for the case (medical examiner).

BBM (Bolded By Me). Good....

ME has been contacted she is out of the office.. Thanks Raine

I have spoke to a family member on the phone and connected them with NamUS and the St. Louis ME.

Resolved.

:rose:

I have spoke to a family member on the phone and connected them with NamUS and the St. Louis ME.

Resolved.

:rose:

Thanks kimster, I have been trying to reach Rose she has been out of the office

Dear All:

The coronors office contacted and confirmed with Sandys daughter of her passing. With much appreciation and gratitude from our family, because of all of you, Sandy's children can have a closure now. You all should be acknowled for your kindness, and your big hearts, thank you so much! I live in California and if there is anything I can help any one of you with that were involved in this good deed, feel free to message me :). Thank you once again and God Bless all of you! Queenie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back