Denise Richards vs Heather Locklear: Who do you back?

It was Heather's choice to leave Richie. Supposedly he was heartbroken when she left him. He was being interviewed on the day she filed the divorce papers and apparently didn't even know she had filed the papers, because the interviewer asked him about their marriage and Richie said things were fine. That's not such a nice way to do it, I don't think - to not even have the courtesy of telling the father of your child that you are filing for divorce from him! So, I don't feel all to bad for Heather - she is obviously doing things "her way".

As for Charlie Sheen, I believe the statements made in Denise's declaration. I used to know a person who was addicted to gambling and the behaviors she describes ring very, very true. And much of the stuff contained within the declaration is provable.

So now you have Denise as a single and Richie as a single. And Denise is not supposed to start seeing Richie because she is friends with Heather? Well, I think Denise made a choice - either the friendship with Heather or seeing Richie Samborra. And obviously she chose Richie Samborra.

Hey, he's supposed to be a nice guy and he wants more kids. Denise is still young, maybe things will work out for everyone in the long run!

Most of you are too young to remember it, but there was a huge, huge Hollywood scandal when Elizabeth Taylor "stole" Eddie Fisher from Debbie Reynolds. All were greatly popular stars at the time, Taylor was married to Mike Todd who died in a plane crash. Eddie & Debbie were their friends, Eddie came over a lot to console the young widow, and the next thing you know........

Oh, well, La Liz later left Eddie for Richard Burton (who was also married with small children at the time). Hey, it's Hollywood!

fundiva said:
Both Heather and David Spade have publically said that they have been friends for years and they are not dating. Just one friend supporting another. I bet Heather wishes she had more friends like him and less like her "best friend" Denise. I don't care how much I liked the ex of my best friend, I wouldn't lose that friendship and put myself in the middle by dating him. I also think I read on these posts where someone said Heather has had some racy roles....they should check out some of Denise's movies, especially where she was the rich kid that had a repeated three way going with a school teacher and another teenage chick. Those scenes got very racy. Obviously, I'm in Heather's camp.
:clap: :clap: great post-

I shouldn't even post here because I don't give a rats hiney.... it's not the first time so called "best friends" steel the others man once he's free....

and really???? Heather is old enough to be Denise's mother for goodness sake. How long have they actually been "friends". Someone is just craving attention IMO

HOLLYWOOD

Heather & Denise were sad, sad
Charlie had been BAD, BAD
Heather said: "Get mad, mad"
Tell Charlie he's a CAD!

Denise said, "*advertiser censored*'s not a fad!
Charlie, you cannot be a dad.
Heather said, "what! E-gad"
These pictures Richie should not have had!
I'm calling David, he's RAD!

Charlie calls Heather, all sad, sad
Hey baby, Denise is lying a tad!
I was bad, but I'm a good dad...
You know Denise went over to Richie's pad...
Hey, have we been had??????

Poem by Marthatex :crazy:

Marthatex said:
HOLLYWOOD

Tell Charlie he's a CAD!

lOVE IT!:clap: :p

Marthatex said:
HOLLYWOOD

Tell Charlie he's a CAD!

Very good!! :p

j2mirish said:
i'd have to go with her too--- there is something about Richards, that just doesnt set with me, then what she had to say about Sheen ( after taking him back?) then, the Ritchie thing....she just has a look to her, that I dont like or trust. :twocents:
I'm no fan of Sheen but she has taken him back time & time again. She knew how he was.....I agree about Richards.

blueclouds said:
I shouldn't even post here because I don't give a rats hiney.... it's not the first time so called "best friends" steel the others man once he's free....

and really???? Heather is old enough to be Denise's mother for goodness sake. How long have they actually been "friends". Someone is just craving attention IMO
If that's the case, then Richie must be old enough to be her father!

I'm beginning to like Heather more and more. Not sure what to think about Charlie Sheen, but Denise is pretty digusting, I think she struck out at him first to cover up her indiscretions. As far as Ritchie, wasn't he recently blaming Heather for not having another child at 45???:waitasec: I'm hopping on Team Lochlear on this one...

blueclouds said:

On what planet? Heather is about 44 and Denise is about 36. I know moms are young these days, but I doubt she had her at 8. ;) ;)

I am on team kids. They don't need to read or hear about this in the years to come. No wonder their kids are so screwed up!:slap:

One of my favorite statements during all of this is when Charlie was asked about Denise and Ritchie and he replied " They give love a bad name!". Loved it!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Marthatex said:
HOLLYWOOD

Tell Charlie he's a CAD!

Jeana (DP) said:
I can't believe I'm actually going to have this conversation, but what do you mean Aniston said nothing? She was on every television show in America and about 15 mazagines saying "nothing." Brad's the one saying nothing. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I meant she didn't run to cameras to talk about her marriage, in the way that Denise has. I thought Jennifer Aniston was a class act - still do.

Marthatex said:
I love your siggy :)

Cute poem, Marthatex.

I think Denise has played all her cards in one fell swoope.

If Denise was encouraging Heather to divorce Ritchie, while secretly wanting him....that makes her a pig or .

No friend encourages their friend to divorce their husband and then immediately start dating the husband before the divorce is though. That's not a friend at all it's just a user.

Have heard crap about all of them. IMO It is all of their fault. And any relationship that comes fromit will fail.

ps Someone send Denise some food. She really needs it.

You are right! They have the morals of an alley cat. All of em. Wait till you are divorced to date. Esp. if you are high profile. Dating your friends hubby ewwwww. That ain't right. It's all about them. Listening to them all say I want whats best for my kids. Well stay out of the hopper while the divorce is going on. Skeezes!:loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back