Denver Named Nation's 'Drunkest City' 2nd Year in a Row

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Colorado and Texas residents may like their drink a little too much.

That's at least according to a study conducted by Men's Health magazine to determine the nation's most dangerously drunk cities.

Topping the list as the nation's "Drunkest City," according to the study, was Denver. Fellow Colorado communities Colorado Springs and Aurora rated third and 19th respectively. Denver was rated the most dangerously drunk city in 2006 as well.

Meanwhile, Texas joined Colorado as the only state with more than one city falling in the "top" 10 on the list, with San Antonio ranking sixth, Austin coming in seventh and Lubbock in the ninth spot.

Other communities making the top 10 list included second-ranked Anchorage, Alaska, fourth-ranked Omaha, Neb., fifth-ranked Fargo, N.D., eighth-ranked Fresno, Calif., and 10th-ranked Milwaukee, Wis.

http://www.local6.com/health/14862343/detail.html

I cant believe this I thought I lived in the drunkest city ! The average for these people is a case of beer a day per person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

Well, I can understand how Lubbock made the list. I'm surprised about Denver, though. That would not have been one of my top guesses.

Colorado and Texas residents may like their drink a little too much.

That's at least according to a study conducted by Men's Health magazine to determine the nation's most dangerously drunk cities.

Topping the list as the nation's "Drunkest City," according to the study, was Denver. Fellow Colorado communities Colorado Springs and Aurora rated third and 19th respectively. Denver was rated the most dangerously drunk city in 2006 as well.

Meanwhile, Texas joined Colorado as the only state with more than one city falling in the "top" 10 on the list, with San Antonio ranking sixth, Austin coming in seventh and Lubbock in the ninth spot.

Other communities making the top 10 list included second-ranked Anchorage, Alaska, fourth-ranked Omaha, Neb., fifth-ranked Fargo, N.D., eighth-ranked Fresno, Calif., and 10th-ranked Milwaukee, Wis.

http://www.local6.com/health/14862343/detail.html
--Well, I think everyone sees a pattern here >>> cold weather--Denver, Anchorage,Omaha, Fargo, Milwaukee--bitterly cold cities---the other pattern is Texas, can't explain that one

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back