Desdemona's info./Society Entertainment/Zanaida

Status
Not open for further replies.
WS has so much more, and because it does it is more spread out (and maybe hard to find - much less read in one hour like you can read her site in).

WS has many different opinions...it's in my favorites too! :)

Desdemona has been blogging and sleuthing now on her myspace at http://www.myspace.com/desdemonamontague

She is a fantastic sleuther. She has blogs set up with great information and the timeline on her profile page is excellent! There is some discrepancies with George's report of the gas cans. Check it out.

And desdemona, if you are reading this, please join Websleuths. We could use you here!

I don't have a myspace account, but want to say something about desdemnamontague's timeline.
6/9 was a Monday, not a Friday.
also do you know when Cindy/George had a vacation, and if they went anywhere and if they took Caylee?

But we still go back to what Casey told LE:

Nanny is about 26 years old. She knows her from the club scene.

But has NO phone number.... good OR bad that traces to Zanny.

But has NO address... even if she skipped town, a neighbor would verify that Zanny lived there until she suddenly disappeared one night.

NOBODY at the clubs OR any friends or family members ever spoke to or met or saw this person. NOBODY ever mentions Caylee talking about the times she spent with Zanny.

And we still get back to why is that Caylee's mom won't take police to where she left Caylee the last, or any time, ever, or provide any other verifiable information that a babysitter even exists? She left Caylee somewhere. Where? Unless she can come up with a rational and believable answer for that one, she's still in deep doo-doo.

Oh, and we still get back to the calls Caylee's mom said she made and received...from Zanny, from Caylee. They don't seem to exist? That increases the depth of the doo-doo.

Then on top of that, Caylee's mom was telling people at TonE's that Caylee was at the GP's or the nanny's while she was telling the GP's that Caylee was with her or the nanny, but none of that seems to be verifiable. Why did she have different stories for different people...if she wasn't trying to cover something up?

Don't get me wrong, I think anything is worth looking into and I hope that something leads to a live little Caylee, but I'm not going to forget the nexis here, and it's Caylee's mom. All questions lead back to her and, for some reason, she doesn't have any good answers.

I understand, but it is a fact that she admitted to watching that movie just one week before she was arrested...

Sorry, no offense in tended regarding the word 'facts'. I think I misinterpreted your comment to mean that Desdemona was going for a book/movie deal, not Casey.

I apologize if it sounded like I meant otherwise?

Regardless, I do admire your patience, either way. I'm too da*n annoyed to have any left.

And we still get back to why is that Caylee's mom won't take police to where she left Caylee, or provide any other verifiable information that a babysitter exists? She left Caylee somewhere. Where? Unless she can come up with a rational and believable answer for that one, she's still in deep doo-doo.

Oh, and we still get back to the calls Caylee's mom said she made and received...from Zanny, from Caylee. They don't seem to exist? That increases the depth of the doo-doo.

Not to mention one other significant fact:

WHO hires people they know from a 'club scene' as a Nanny? That is not the first place I'd be interviewing candidates as a Child Care Provider.

WHO hires people they know from a 'club scene' as a Nanny? That is not the first place I'd be interviewing candidates as a Child Care Provider.

Who hires a nanny/babysitter when you don't have a job or money coming in? What was she bartering for in return? Hmmmm.....

Sorry, no offense in tended regarding the word 'facts'. I think I misinterpreted your comment to mean that Desdemona was going for a book/movie deal, not Casey.

I apologize if it sounded like I meant otherwise?

Regardless, I do admire your patience, either way. I'm too da*n annoyed to have any left.

It was Kr2 that believes this Desdemona should get a book deal (which I found funny).

Right now since there is no new credible info coming in I am treating this case like I would, say, an interactive mystery novel.

I never claim to have found a "smoking gun" I just share what I find "interesting." :)

Who hires a nanny/babysitter when you don't have a job or money coming in? What was she bartering for in return? Hmmmm.....

That scares me, it does.

I can't get beyond that fact that she'd 'look for/investigate' her child's Care Giver in clubs.

I'd lay long odds that many WS'ers also partied and went to clubs in their day. And I'd also guess that most grew up to a new level of maturity once they became parents.

Sorry, not buying that story under any circumstances.

You just don't trust your Kids to Bar-Flys.

Don't want to be the negative Nelly..

Her myspace does have some good information. Laid out well!

Not 100% solid though.. she has a quote from Cindy that is not correct. ( I'm REALLY picky about quotes.. it is meant for taking as fact of statement) She also has date with day of week wrong...

I personally do not believe in the large leap of ....Casey might know this guy CASANOVA... just because he is in music / DJ / party scene. I bet if you looked at every single person that lives in SAWGRASS apts you could find more DJ's etc.

As much as she is on the computer, and seeing how she STILL speaks & sees her ex boyfriends... I don't think she knows this CASANOVA.. she would probably have him as a friend on the myspace.. etc... if there were a connection between the two. Jump through all her friends on Casey's myspace page & you start playing with that : 6 degrees of seperation stuff.

I just think it isn't a connection.. rather a FAR leap between the two.

( But great myspace, easy to decifer info on the case )

IMHO

What gets me is the use of the word 'Nanny'.

When I think of a nanny, I think of someone who lives in your home and has full control of your children. They handle everything from getting them up in morning to handling their full care all day to putting them to bed at night.

A babysitter, to me, takes care of your child for a few hours or even while you are at work but you take care of getting them up and dressed in the morning and getting them to bed at night.

Nannies usually make more money that babysitters do.

People with lots of money have Nannies. Regular everyday people have babysitters or daycare providers.

Why the use of the word nanny? What does that imply about Casey? Maybe she was brought up using the word nanny to describe a caregiver but maybe she used that because it made her sound more important.

Maybe it is important, maybe not, but I think it is a question to answer.

.....Why the use of the word nanny? What does that imply about Casey? Maybe she was brought up using the word nanny to describe a caregiver but maybe she used that because it made her sound more important.....

I agree with this statement. When you say you have a nanny....to people who don't know you well....clubbers, for instance, it will make you sound like you have money to spend.....important. This is all part of that false self she puts out for everyone to see. If she had told anyone she was a lyin', unemployed thief........

I was just looking at the pics in Desd's myspace, where the LE were doing the search on the backyard. Did anyone notice what looks like flags in the ground in a oval type shape and the bucket with <concrete?> with flags? Like always sorry if talked about.

When I think of a nanny, I think of someone who lives in your home and has full control of your children. They handle everything from getting them up in morning to handling their full care all day to putting them to bed at night.

A babysitter, to me, takes care of your child for a few hours or even while you are at work but you take care of getting them up and dressed in the morning and getting them to bed at night.

Nannies usually make more money that babysitters do.

People with lots of money have Nannies. Regular everyday people have babysitters or daycare providers.

Why the use of the word nanny? What does that imply about Casey? Maybe she was brought up using the word nanny to describe a caregiver but maybe she used that because it made her sound more important.

Maybe it is important, maybe not, but I think it is a question to answer.

I agree. Good observation.

Maybe Casey was into something illegal - the person she was doing the illegal work for is very wealthy due to this illegal activity. They have ZG, probably illegal, working as a nanny/housekeeper at their house. Casey does go to their house and leaves Caylee there while she's "working". Something doesn't go right at the house, someone gets killed, "bad man" forces Casey to help him get rid of the body in her car. ZG knows what happened and gets scared, takes Caylee and runs. Anyone knowing that child for a year or more would fall in love with her. "Bad man" doesn't want trouble - tells Casey if she talks something bad will happen

Question about Casanova's website. The music. The lyrics...are they really "f*ck me"?

Am I hearing that correctly?

Wow...at 43, I'm finally a fuddy duddy.

I don't have a myspace account, but want to say something about desdemnamontague's timeline.
6/9 was a Monday, not a Friday.
also do you know when Cindy/George had a vacation, and if they went anywhere and if they took Caylee?

I emailed her about June 9th.

I remember hearing early on that Cindy and George had supposedly gone on vacation, but never heard any confirmation of that. It's been bothering me, too.

I posted some links on the media,images,ect thread. Some of Caseys party photobucket pics have similar red walls and kitchen cabinets trim and a cutout hole that look very similar. We need to find more sawgrass photos online to get a better view though. While doing phone and address research online somewhere, I found that a lady named Lori Gilmore age 36 had her occupation listed as management at Southwest Realty Group LLC and she has been listed as relative or roomie with Derrick age 46. Both were using different apt numbers for Sawgrass at different times and also used same phone number as Sawgrass Office 407-658-4134. I am led to think it is possible that the Lori was working as manager there at one time and Derrick was living with her. I have more but I need to go over what has already been posted here by others to see what hasnt been added. I did read an apt review where someone stated that their manager at Sawgrass had been recently replaced as of their post on Jan 2008. Sawgrass must have recently new management at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie