Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 3

Back in an old LE report, MF was mentioned as saying that CA herself told him there was a fight on the 15th/16th. Of course she denied it later. I've always assumed it was ICA who told that little tale to JG and LA, but maybe her mom said something before she went into Full Frontal Spin Attack.

BTW, MF also mentioned the "pool incident" - only this time CA said it was on the 17th and that not only the gate was left open but the pool box was moved closer to the pool (no details about the ladder). I'm assuming the pool box was full of various chemicals? And I think the LE report noted that while CA had been forthcoming to MF about it, she did not mention it in her own LE interviews initially.
Cecy,
Always wondered about the pool box!

I don't know if anyone caught a special edition of Dr. Drew last night, but he had LP and Rob, discussing CA's recent testimony. I know what people think of LP, but Rob had some pretty strong opinions about CA, and spoke about the fight on the 15th. He said there were many witnesses and a known fact with investigators, but CA changed her story and said it never happened. Rob says he knew then what he was up against with her, basically "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" I had never seen him so forthcoming with many details of his living with them for 9 days.

It was a good show, worth watching.

Cecy,
Always wondered about the pool box!

I don't know if anyone caught a special edition of Dr. Drew last night, but he had LP and Rob, discussing CA's recent testimony. I know what people think of LP, but Rob had some pretty strong opinions about CA, and spoke about the fight on the 15th. He said there were many witnesses and a known fact with investigators, but CA changed her story and said it never happened. Rob says he knew then what he was up against with her, basically "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" I had never seen him so forthcoming with many details of his living with them for 9 days.

It was a good show, worth watching.

Anyone have a link to watch this? TIA.

Deciding to go out on a limb here, does anyone remember Lee saying to KC in prison, "this isn't like the last time is it?" and she said no! Well I thought, I wonder if she killed before? Well I assumed she may have killed her gerbils and buried them in the wood but what if they knew she killed the dogs and Lee was asking if she had done to Caylee what she did to the dogs.

What if KC would tolerate no competitors for her moms affections and used the excuse to take revenge any time her mom didn't give her undivided attention. If I had a child like that I might be very scared of her. I can only imagine what a knock down drag out fight would cause her to do....insanity over:crazy:

I can almost believe she taped Caylee's arms and put duct tape over her mouth to keep her quiet and restrained while on the phone trying to find a babysitter (for all we know she may have done this often) then as her frustration grew with her situation she completely lost the plot with Caylee (who may have been kicking against her restraints and adding to Casey's frustration) so she placed the final two pieces of duct tape across her face until she died.

I do not believe that Casey had duct taped Caylee's mouth before the final event. The Anthony family saw Caylee on a daily basis and I am positive that the red marks left on Caylee's face from duct tape would have raised red flags to all who had seen her frequently. Try putting a piece of duct tape on your own skin somewhere, leave it on for a few hours, and then peel or soak it off. I would bet that there will be a red mark for quite a long time. Caylee's skin was most delicate being just a toddler. Remember that this was heavy duty duct tape not meant to be easily removed.

looks like there is some more information to corroborate the fight [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142919"]at this thread[/ame]...

This is the first I've heard Lee was there. I call bullhockey on Pam. And don't cell pings show ICA was at the house until 1 or so?

I was thinking about the fight on the 15th. It could explain the following:

"Don't worry, I haven't told them anything." (Casey to Cindy in jailhouse tape. Suggests a coverup by the whole family regarding the fight.)

"Was this like the last time?" (Lee to Casey in jailhouse tape. Maybe in a previous fight Casey had stormed out with Caylee and kept her from Cindy for awhile.)

I know the verdict is already in, but I am still searching for the truth. :banghead:

Betty Boop;6887470 "Was this like the last time?" (Lee to Casey in jailhouse tape. Maybe in a previous fight Casey had stormed out with Caylee and kept her from Cindy for awhile.) :[/QUOTE said:
I remember that too sticking in my mind for a while after I heard him say that to her, and I don't exactly remember, but something else she said to him around that same conversational time about her waking up or coming two and not even understanding or knowing where she was, or how she got there. And to me, I didn't think she was talking about being drunk, I think she was referring to some sort of reality break.

I thought that they might have been referring to an incident (probably made up by Casey long before all this happened) where Casey claimed to Lee that she'd had an incident where she lost time or had a break or something like that and he was saying to her, "this is not like last time, was it?" as if in saying, do you think you blocked this out, like you had a reality break like in the prior incident she had mentioned. I remember thinking that was extrememly interesting because, I thought that might be plausable that she just breaks or splits off from reality, whether drug induced or what I don't know. Now I doubt that theory, because I believe the shrink that came on and said they looked at everything from her childhood on up and there was nothing like that. Surely they would have found it if she was splitting personalities or something like that.

I remember that too sticking in my mind for a while after I heard him say that to her, and I don't exactly remember, but something else she said to him around that same conversational time about her waking up or coming two and not even understanding or knowing where she was, or how she got there. And to me, I didn't think she was talking about being drunk, I think she was referring to some sort of reality break.

I thought that they might have been referring to an incident (probably made up by Casey long before all this happened) where Casey claimed to Lee that she'd had an incident where she lost time or had a break or something like that and he was saying to her, "this is not like last time, was it?" as if in saying, do you think you blocked this out, like you had a reality break like in the prior incident she had mentioned. I remember thinking that was extrememly interesting because, I thought that might be plausable that she just breaks or splits off from reality, whether drug induced or what I don't know. Now I doubt that theory, because I believe the shrink that came on and said they looked at everything from her childhood on up and there was nothing like that. Surely they would have found it if she was splitting personalities or something like that.

Psychiatrists don't even believe in demonic possession, let alone have a working title for it. But possession is a likely explanation for a lot of this. Generational, imo

"Don't worry, I haven't told them anything." (Casey to Cindy in jailhouse tape. Suggests a coverup by the whole family regarding the fight.)

"Was this like the last time?" (Lee to Casey in jailhouse tape. Maybe in a previous fight Casey had stormed out with Caylee and kept her from Cindy for awhile.)
I agree with this. It was their plan from the beginning to not talk about the fight. I believe CA knew if she talked about the fight it would give police a motive for ICA killing Caylee and more evidence pointing to ICA. I wish the SA could have brought in more evidence of ICA hatred toward CA. I think it would have been easier for the jury to understand rather then stating it was because she wanted to party and live the life she wanted. I'm sure they thought "well just leave the baby with the grandparents" but they didn't know ICA didn't want to give that satisfaction to CA because "she's a spiteful b****." That statement says it all.

I am still surprised that the State did not bring in the July 3rd MySpace letter to KC from Cindy. I thought it was very revealing. But then again, I do not think this jury was going to convict without the DNA they LUDICROUSLY thought should still beon the tape.

And did anyone listen to Linda K. Baden's husband saying there was no DNA on the tape and they could get DNA if it were there and the skeleton should have been opened and they should have looked in the bone marrow and it took him twenty years to get the word out.

Did he listen to the fact that coroner did not open the skull because in children it breaks - WHICH IS WHAT HAPPENED.

Ok, one option - waiting for KC to rear her head again and she will - no publishing house will accept her - none. I cannot see anyone doing an interview with her - because the backlash to the station will be insurmountable - Look what happened to Judith Regan - I haven't heard from her since her If I did it book with OJ.

She will come up again and she will be in custody again for stealing or some sort of scam. What else can she do. And she is a sociopath. What did lee say "She's a pro".

I am still surprised that the State did not bring in the July 3rd MySpace letter to KC from Cindy. I thought it was very revealing. But then again, I do not think this jury was going to convict without the DNA they LUDICROUSLY thought should still beon the tape.

They tried but unfortunately Judge Perry sided with DT on that one and would not allow it.

I know the verdict is already in, but I am still searching for the truth. :banghead:

ITA about a previous time. I'd guess it happened some time around when she was staying frequently with RM (which he recounted for the first time on the stand, IIRC) during the months of April/May. That was a surprise to me, especially since CA made it look like ICA and Caylee never really left home (even though we already knew she had spent most of the week of June 9 away from home and took the baby). The fact that Caylee was with ICA most every night at RM's makes me think something happened and she took the baby with her out of spite. I can't imagine why she'd stay there (when it was obviously cramping her style, as AH and RM both mentioned they stayed home with ICA when CA didn't babysit) with Caylee otherwise. I'm also inclined to think that it wasn't just CA that ICA may have been punishing. This is around the time that GA and ICA were getting into it - probably over the thousands she'd been stealing or the fact he didn't think she had a job at all. CA mentioned their constant arguing to co-workers. If GA had gotten physical (we know he did at least once from Tracey's interview - the day after she got bonded out), perhaps that was her way of getting back at him - leaving and taking Caylee with her. If it happened in late March, it may also explain all the chloroform/self-defense/neck-breaking/household weapons searches that happened around that time.

If I had to guess, I'd also think that something physical happened the night she came home from searching for Zanny with LE. I don't think for a minute that either GA or CA thought there was a real nanny and I'll bet they grilled her royale when she walked back in the door. If it escalated that night as well, she may have threatened to tell LE she was being battered or something if they didn't leave her alone, and that could explain her cheerful little "don't worry!" comment at the jail later.

I agree. It makes me ill, this whole family knew she did something based on past behavior and they covered for her like crazy. Cindy's Myspace posting said it all. It's too bad the neighbor couldn't remember the exact night the fight took place. I remember in the beginning he thought it was around father's day but couldn't be exactly sure of the day.

Ok, my :twocents: is similar to your :twocents: as far as the fight/fleeing w/Caylee theory & I'll tell you why! When I read the transcript that NCIS had done on MH, didn't he say in that interview that Casey did just that, she would get mad at CA, take Caylee & leave for a few days and stay at her boyfriends house? If it wasn't him, it was one of the guys....there was soooo many but I'm almost positive on this one....of course I've been wrong before...ha ha....I thought she'd be looking at a life sentence instead of looking at making her Peurto Rican trip a reality!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back