Detectives Confident In Case Against Anthony

I think we will all sigh with relief once her ARSE is behind bars WITHOUT BAIL!!!!!

THank God some resolution may be in sight... this has been sooooooooo frustrating... get ready KC... you ARE going DOWN!!! motive is she was in her way of partying... spite to CA...??? anybody else on motive????

Can just plain old being a b**tch be motive?

I know exactly how you feel! I felt the same way during the Laci Peterson case before Scott was arrested. It made me so sick before Scott was arrested, but I can honestly tell you that I remember exactly where I was when I heard it announced that he had been arrested for the murders of Laci and Conner. It was a good feeling to know that at last he would be accountable for what he did to his wife and baby. KC's time is coming!! :clap:

When SP case started a friend of mine was constantly telling me about it, but I had heard nothing, and by reading the little bit I did on the net, I dumbly thought maybe he was innocent. THEN, I HEARD HIM OPEN HIS MOUTH. Done deal for me.

Motive?? Not being able to live Bella Vida {Casey Style} ?? Then there was the power struggle with Cindy and the jelousy Issues, plenty of motive right there if you ask me

Poppy

I won't believe it till I see it. I guess the glass is half-empty for me today! (maybe completely empty?) :crazy:

At the end, the reporter says that LE plans to arrest Casey within weeks for her daughters disappearance..
Also in this clip, they state that labs have tested for the 3rd time as early as this week for what they call "iron clad evidence" and can determine which position the body was in, in the trunk..
Also close to determining when the chloroform was looked up on the computer down to the date..

Great find on this link..
I feel much more confident now...

She is going down and soon! Go LE. I knew they were just taking their time building their case. The day that cuff her and charge her will be the best day ever.

I think we will all sigh with relief once her ARSE is behind bars WITHOUT BAIL!!!!!

or a computer
or Mommy and Daddy
or Calyee t-shirts
or brownies
or cell phones
or nail polish

geez i hate her. I bet JB will not be spending 6 hours a day with her then!

It's interesting that the part they state is not iron clad is a motive.
After reading the transcripts the motive became pretty clear.
Caylee was an interference.

I know...they said they still need motive and criminal intent. If they don't have it yet, how are they going to *find* that? KC surely isn't talking.

or a computer
or Mommy and Daddy
or Calyee t-shirts
or brownies
or cell phones
or nail polish

geez i hate her. I bet JB will not be spending 6 hours a day with her then!

She's a big brownie fan. She baked and took some to Baez and then there's the brownies Amy mentioned. LOL :crazy:

Am I the only one who wants to know exactly how this all happened? I mean, LE obviously will tell how the body was positioned, if in fact they can tell that, but their theory and the truth could be totally different..Without a body, and even if they do find one, I dout they would be able to tell with 100% accuracy what happened, unless it was blunt trauma..
I believe she will go down for this with all my heart, but I really would like to know exactly what happened to this baby..then, I think along with a proper burial, I can be at peace with it..

Okay so we have:
No motive: I thought that's the thing they did have....
No Body:
No Murder Weapon

In common law jurisdictions, murder has two elements or parts:

the act (actus reus) of killing a person
the state of mind (mens rea) of intentional, purposeful, malicious, premeditated, and/or wanton.

I can see where a lawyer can spin this to show a jury reasonable doubt with what has been released. Does anyone know if there is a president for a case without those 3 things?

Am I the only one who wants to know exactly how this all happened? I mean, LE obviously will tell how the body was positioned, if in fact they can tell that, but their theory and the truth could be totally different..Without a body, and even if they do find one, I dout they would be able to tell with 100% accuracy what happened, unless it was blunt trauma..
I believe she will go down for this with all my heart, but I really would like to know exactly what happened to this baby..then, I think along with a proper burial, I can be at peace with it..

Ditto.
Perhaps once Caylee's egg donor realizes that it is her OWN death she will be facing for committing this act, THEN she will talk to save her own skin...just like Edwin Hall did...

Motive=Caylee was a major thorn in her side, and on one of her texts, I remember reading something about she finally has soembody she cares about and she can't be with him.

Intent=Her intent was to get rid of Caylee.

Pure and simple.

I think the police need to hire some of the sleuthers off this board.

This gives me some hope that she will rot in jail and everyone will have some sort of closure. I think why it is taking so long is that LE is making sure they have every little detail in check before making a move and I hope it is soon.

It's been about a week since her last arrest. Don't they have some other small things they can arrest her for. More theft? Something?

She's a big brownie fan. She baked and took some to Baez and then there's the brownies Amy mentioned. LOL :crazy:

Oh yeah I remember that AND one of her many boys mentioned Pot brownies.

I know...they said they still need motive and criminal intent. If they don't have it yet, how are they going to *find* that? KC surely isn't talking.

That motive part bothered me too. Making CA pay "keeping her away because maybe I am a spiteful b **tch" and the text messaging about parties. Maybe hard to prove but darn straight that is the motive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back