Detectives Confident In Case Against Anthony

Motive=Caylee was a major thorn in her side, and on one of her texts, I remember reading something about she finally has soembody she cares about and she can't be with him.

Intent=Her intent was to get rid of Caylee.

Pure and simple.

I think the police need to hire some of the sleuthers off this board.

Remember "all everyone cares about it Caylee?"

Motive?? Not being able to live Bella Vida {Casey Style} ?? Then there was the power struggle with Cindy and the jelousy Issues, plenty of motive right there if you ask me

Exactly... all of her friends knew there were problems with her family....for her that was enough motive... not motive for "normal" people .. but for her YES

Okay so we have:
No motive: I thought that's the thing they did have....
No Body:
No Murder Weapon

In common law jurisdictions, murder has two elements or parts:

the act (actus reus) of killing a person
the state of mind (mens rea) of intentional, purposeful, malicious, premeditated, and/or wanton.

I can see where a lawyer can spin this to show a jury reasonable doubt with what has been released. Does anyone know if there is a president for a case without those 3 things?

I think there have been cases where they found the murder weapon but had no body. That would be an easier case. Maybe they do know how she died and do have a weapon or at least traces of a weapon-chloroform.
the "purposeful" part of mens rea might be more difficult for them to prove if cholorform did in fact kill her.

I believe they have tried many many cases with less motive than they have in this case. But, what do I know?

I hope that this reporter is not misconstruing something he was told, about an upcoming arrest of Casey, because that is a bold statement to say that she will be arrested in weeks on charges in regards of Caylee. I really, really, REALLY, want justice found for Caylee... (ie: casey arrested and behind bars for harming her)

Granted I did not look at the video, Im just reading here and I hate to negative but I dont understand if they have all this evidence and even know the details of her being in the trunk...why is the arrest "within weeks". Why not TODAY..

I am glad to read this I just posted I was concerned about the releases of docs when this could be tried without a body.

I want her to pay for her crimes. Lets stuff her in a trunk for a while.

I am glad to read this I just posted I was concerned about the releases of docs when this could be tried without a body.

I want her to pay for her crimes. Lets stuff her in a trunk for a while.

Yes! Put her in the trunk until shes arrested!

I would rather they wait, again based on what we have all seen. God knows I hope there is all the evidence they need to lock her up on death row and not showing us. I just dont want there to be any reasonable doubt at all.... JB is alot of things but he isnt stupid, he is hiring the best to dispute the evidence and this case is a money is no object case for him....If she walks on a murder charge she can never be tried again even if they find Caylee and a rag with chloroform covering her face the day after.

I want to know exactly how it happened too.

But I think Casey will never talk. Scott Peterson has never said anything about how Laci died and I think Casey will act the same way. Probably saying she is innocent once she is charged.

For the LE to know the position of the body I think she left that baby in the car longer than we think.

maybe they do have a body. If they did we probably wouldn't know about it.

Seriously, if LE "knows" how she was in the trunk and that her hair fell out after death..(sorry for the graphics). WHAT MORE T'S ARE THERE TO CROSS? WHAT MORE I'S ARE THERE TO DOT?
Not yelling....just emphasizing..

That motive part bothered me too. Making CA pay "keeping her away because maybe I am a spiteful b **tch" and the text messaging about parties. Maybe hard to prove but darn straight that is the motive.

This is exactly it. The sole motive isn't Casey wanted the good life because Cindy and George would have taken Caylee and let Casey go.
The motive is yes, she did want the good life and Yes, she is a spiteful b**tch and wouldn't allow Caylee to remain with Cindy and George.

Seriously, if LE "knows" how she was in the trunk and that her hair fell out after death..(sorry for the graphics). WHAT MORE T'S ARE THERE TO CROSS? WHAT MORE I'S ARE THERE TO DOT?

If they charged her today, what do they charge her with? Manslaughter or Murder one? The video did state that LE is close to determining the dates of the choloform searches. Finding more info is the difference between being able to prove premed vs. accident.

"Position the body was in."...from the stain? Wow.

That quote was a WOW for me too. Really hit me hard and broke my heart for Caylee; bless her precious heart.

At the same time, it intensified my hatred for Casey.:furious:

I know justice will be served. LE has done an outstanding job and deserve much praise.....moo.

ETA: prosecution does not have to prove motive, right?

Been thinking...
To determine the position of the body, how do they do that?
Got a theory (and a very useful nurse in the family) If they have brain matter in the trunk, that would tell them where Caylee's head was lying, and if they have urine or fecal matter present, that would tell them where her lower half was laying. If she was beaten or sick and coughing up blood, then that would tell which direction she was facing. Of course for there to be brain matter, Caylee would have had to have suffered a very traumatic injury, but that may be the forensic evidence that they have been holding back, because once your brain matter leaves your skull, you are undeniably dead.
That's my theory for today, I thought I would get it out of my system early.

The CAPITAL ones that spell M U R D E R...They want to charge her with MURDER and they need more toward motive.

If they charged her today, what do they charge her with? Manslaughter or Murder one? The video did state that LE is close to determining the dates of the choloform searches. Finding more info is the difference between being able to prove premed vs. accident.

Good point Suzi. You want to make sure you are charging her with the correct and most winnable charge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back