*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to keep up : has there been any confirmation of what was in the cannisters?

Well they accurately quoted "you have the right person" but never said what was the exact question. So they can stand by their story, since the quote is accurate.
I saw it quoted as "you have the right MAN" which was even more chilling..............

Please read my post about thyroid/graves disease and strange eyes. Marty Feldman most likely had a medical condition to cause his eyes to look like that.
Could wearing contacts or nearsightedness cause one's eyes to change shape that much??? But it's also an abnormality in his pupils and the light reflected off them in his photos too.

People have been talking for days about possible brain tumors, bipolar disorder, depression, schizoaffective disorder, myasthenia gravis, etc. Do those of us with these conditions "need this kind of correlation"?
Everyting is intensity huh? Two can have cancer one more intesnse than the other same diagnosis............

He's making fun of what happened and acting like a p****?? or is he really "zoned out? or regressing? " He needs a good dose of Behavioral Profiler Det. Jim Smyth to get it out of him (my hero).

Sources also said detectives put bags over his hands to preserve any gunshot residue. Sources told CALL7 that Holmes began playing with the bags pretending they were two puppets.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31296912/detail.html

You are absolutely right. He has NO eyelashes. I looked at the court photos and there are none. Maybe they were burnt off when he was setting up his explosives in his apartment?
I am sorry but that is funny........................boom

Mentally Ill people can be evil and dangerous He has it all.
He is very obviously not sane.

Legally he is sane. Evident in the planning. That's all i care about. He is put away or death forever. When i look at the lives he took or shattered I dont really care about him. Not directing my feelings at you. Just expressing them.

He's making fun of what happened and acting like a p****?? or is he really "zoned out? or regressing? " He needs a good dose of Behavioral Profiler Det. Jim Smyth to get it out of him (my hero).

Sources also said detectives put bags over his hands to preserve any gunshot residue. Sources told CALL7 that Holmes began playing with the bags pretending they were two puppets.

Damn, don't ya all hate it when it looks more and more like mental illiness................

Amazing that police managed not to smack him. Despite some speculating to the contrary. Not a mark on him.

Jails have protocols they can use.........for instance, if they suspect someone is withdrawing from whatever they can give them something ...........

They don't have to wait on a court order, lol.

Now long term is when that may differ.
I will state this IMO but I do know for a fact in multiple different jurisdictions, counties, cities and states THAT ESPECIALLY WHEN WITHDRAWING THEY WILL NOT GIVE MEDS TO EASE THE PAIN AND EXTREME DISCOMFORT OF WITHDRAWLS.. TO THE POINT OF EVEN HAVING SEIZURES..I'm certain in some jurisdiction somewhere there may be someone whose protocol differs but b far and wide across this nation addicts ESPECIALLY ARE CHIT OUT OF LUCK AND LEFT TO DEAL COLD TURKEY.. AND IT IS ONLY AT THE POINT OF LITERAL LIFE THREATENING THAT ANYTHINGS DONE.. And most times that a trip to the ER to stabilize and then they're thrown right back in their cell to deal..

I will state this IMO but I do know for a fact in multiple different jurisdictions, counties, cities and states THAT ESPECIALLY WHEN WITHDRAWING THEY WILL NOT GIVE MEDS TO EASE THE PAIN AND EXTREME DISCOMFORT OF WITHDRAWLS.. TO THE POINT OF EVEN HAVING SEIZURES..I'm certain in some jurisdiction somewhere there may be someone whose protocol differs but b far and wide across this nation addicts ESPECIALLY ARE CHIT OUT OF LUCK AND LEFT TO DEAL COLD TURKEY.. AND IT IS ONLY AT THE POINT OF LITERAL LIFE THREATENING THAT ANYTHINGS DONE.. And most times that a trip to the ER to stabilize and then they're thrown right back in their cell to deal..
Depends on what they w/drawing from ........heroin lay there

alcohol emergency admit

benzos emergency admit
etc

Everyting is intensity huh? Two can have cancer one more intesnse than the other same diagnosis............

And tumor location...the neurological symptoms help docs get an idea where a tumor is and make predictions about recovery from surgery (how much a pt can expect to return to normal function post-treatment). There are 4 WHO tumor grades tho, that reflect the particular characteristics of the tumor (like if it's encapsulated, how differentiated the cells are, how fast it grows)...Hmm I used to know them by heart.

Unfortunately, there is pure evil in this world. And so far- this appears to be an example.

Great post. As it should be. Could his eyes just be wide eyed and he was having an automic response LOL

Whatever disorder or illness he might have,it included having poor social skills.No doubt he is intelligent but I wonder if he was very immature.Which can play havoc with how you appear to others.Talking about meds and mental illness.The best psychiatrist in the world can prescribe medication,but if you don't take it as prescribed it can have adverse reactions with the brain.I think that is one reason we see so many problems with meds.IMO he was trying to escape reality by getting into the world of fantasy.

Martin Bryant who killed 35 here in Australia had an i.q of 66 and probably killed his partner and father on separate occasions before he committed a massacre and evaded capture for almost a day.

In the end I don't think it matters, smart or dumb, diagnosable mental illnesses or not, some actions are evidence enough that something is terribly awry. Once you have shown the capacity to go there it seems only logical to me that someone is never given the opportunity again and the only triffle should be whether that means life imprisonment or a death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288