Did Casey violate bond requirements by contacting 12 yr old?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Bluebelle, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Bluebelle

Bluebelle Registered User

Did Casey violate bond requirements by contacting 12 yr old neighbor girl while released?

I am trying to find the actual document specifying Casey's bond requirements, such as no contact with a child under 18 yrs of age because of the child neglect charge. Atty Baez said she didn't violate terms of bond, naturally.

I've found the surety bond itself & the bond document outlining home confinement & electronic monitoring, but nothing more specific.

Anyone? Thanks...

2. Loading...

3. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

interesting......never heard about 12 yr. old.........

4. Balthazar

Balthazar Active Member

A 12 year old girl organized a vigil for Caylee at the Anthony house. Casey wrote her an email thanking her - I do not know if she ever met the girl face to face or not - the girl would have had to enter the Anthony home as Casey was on her ankle monitor then and there were protestors outside the house so I think it is unlikely that they ever met face to face. When the evidence turned and it began to look like Casey had killed Caylee the 12 year old had a nervous breakdown and was hospitalized for it. Her parents are reportedly trying to sue the Anthony's over this.

5. What'sThatClue

What'sThatClue New Member

It's kinda a moot point now regarding a bond violation, I would suppose. Unless charges can be filed?

http://www.wesh.com/news/17482537/detail.html?taf=orl

And regarding e-mails from KC to the girl: