Votes: 108 15.4%
  • Not sure, on the fence

Votes: 365 52.0%
  • Dad and Mom together

Votes: 24 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#1 the story does not make any sense
#2 Why do they have an "Exclusive" deal with ABC.
#3 Why are they not pleading for people to help find their missing child?
#4 Why would DB call the police about Cig Butts found around their car a month after it was reported that the car was broken into and tell them to take DNA from them.
#5. What kind of abductor take the time to locate three cell phones?

Those are all the Q's I have......... Someone is lying and someone knows were Lisa is at and someone or both are not talking.

I will try to answer your questions with what we know as facts so far:

#1 What part of the story doesn't make sense?

#2 Not sure why they have an exclusive deal however I am thinking that ABC convinced them that if they only talked to them the FACTS of the case would stay the same. Meaning the TH especially NG do not always get the facts right and people run with that...so much misinformation in any case always hurts the case. Staying with one network makes sense to me.

#3 I think they feel the same way LE does and that most people know that Lisa is missing. The networks are keeping the story as a top headline. Also it doesn't matter what they say or do the GP will never be happy. They will twist their words, start rumors, start rumors as fact and people run with it.

#4 This makes total sense to me. Their car was broken into and they have no idea who did....they probably found the butts after the break-in and saved them in the event it was a brand a friend smoked or in the event that their car was broken into again. It also shows me that they are grasping onto anything that will help the case. See we ask "why are they not helping with the case" well this proves that they are helping...they are thinking in their minds about anything unusual that has happened.

#5 This is why I really want the handyman/homeless dude found and questioned. Do you know how much liquor those cell phones will buy? He doesn't even have to pawn them as they have value on the streets. Hopefully LE is asking people if someone has tried to sell them cellphones and that they are checking into pawn shops.

I really don't think the parents had anything to do with her missing. When I see them I see 2 people that are dying on the inside...2 people that want their baby daughter home.

I will try to answer your questions with what we know as facts so far:

#1 What part of the story doesn't make sense?

#2 Not sure why the have an exclusive deal however I am thinking that ABC convinced them that if they only talked to them the FACTS of the case would stay the same. Meaning the TH especially NG do not always get the facts right and people run with that...so much misinformation in any case always hurts the case. Staying with one network makes sense to me.

#3 I think they feel the same way LE does and that most people know that Lisa is missing. The networks are keeping the story as a top headline. Also it doesn't matter what they say or do the GP will never be happy. They will twist their words, start rumors, start rumors as fact and people run with it.

#4 This makes total sense to me. Their car was broken into and they have no idea who did....they probably found the butts after the break-in and saved them in the event it was a brand a friend smoked or in the event that their car was broken into again. It also shows me that they are grasping onto anything that will help the case. See we ask "why are they not helping with the case" well this proves that they are helping...they are thinking in their minds about anything unusual that has happened.

#5 This is why I really want the handyman/homeless dude found and questioned. Do you know how much liquor those cell phones will buy? He doesn't even have to pawn them as they have value on the streets. Hopefull LE is asking people if someone has tried to sell them cellphones and that they are checking into pawn shops.

I really don't think the parents had anything to do with her missing. When I see them I see 2 people that are dying on the inside...2 people that want their baby daughter home.

Every Part of it. The abduction story is crazy

Day by day I find I'm leaning more toward an abuction, but not necessarily a stranger abduction.

I don't see what's so crazy about it. It happens. It's not as if it has never happened before. The Elizabeth Smart case is pretty crazy, but it did happen.

I keep thinking maybe I'm missing something since so many believe the abduction story. No matter how many times I go over the time iine and read other links, like you the abduction story is crazy. It makes no sense to me.

Baby snatchers don't take cell phones and cut lights on or offl, do they?

This reminds me so much of Haleigh C's case. I have a feeling there are going to be similarities with other parts of this case too.

imo

Has anyone heard if little Lisa had a baby monitor in her room? tia

I keep thinking maybe I'm missing something since so many believe the abduction story. No matter how many times I go over the time iine and read other links, like you the abduction story is crazy. It makes no sense to me.

Baby snatchers don't take cell phones and cut lights on or offl, do they?

This reminds me so much of Haleigh C's case. I have a feeling there are going to be similarities with other parts of this case too.

imo

BBM Normal people don't snatch babies. Who knows what goes on in some people's minds.

Every part of littleone48's post is wrong? The only thing I'm not sure is good is the exclusive with ABC. It just doesn't make the family look sincere to me. But I may be wrong.

I keep thinking maybe I'm missing something since so many believe the abduction story. No matter how many times I go over the time iine and read other links, like you, the abduction story is crazy. It makes no sense to me.

This reminds me so much of Haleigh C's case.

imo

Could you be specific about what you feel is crazy about the abduction story? I can name many cases of missing children that sounded crazy when they happened and nothing in this story raises a red flag with me.

Mark C daughter: Taken during a slumber party while other girls watched and mother was sleeping in the same house.

Elizabeth S: Same as above however sister was sleeping in the same bed. Parents asleep in the next room

Danielle VanDam: Slider door left unlocked and maybe cracked open, alarm system was installed and set that evening, Big dog (doesn't bark) and did not like strangers was sleeping in the next room with her brothers, parents up partying until late in the evening, parent were asleep in the room across the hall and she wasn't discovered missing until 9am the next morning after the household had already gotten up and had breakfast. It wasn't until a friend came over to play with her that her parents found her missing.

Babies cut from moms womb several times, babies stolen from hospitals with staff watching..I am sure there are more however those are the ones that I could think of off the top of my head...And yes every one of these stories were strange but in the end they were all true....

Every part of littleone48's post is wrong? The only thing I'm not sure is good is the exclusive with ABC. It just doesn't make the family look sincere to me. But I may be wrong.

LOL Ranch I think she meant the story of the abduction not my post.

I don't agree with the ABC deal however I don't think they are thinking with clear heads. I'm not sure if an Important Producer came to me with an offer and promised me that they would everything they could to find my child that I wouldn't be tempted to sign that deal. Now if I find out that they were "selling" their story to the highest bidder I would really re-think my stand.

jjenny,
I appreciate your reply. Do you know if the other part of the monitor was in the mom's bedroom? TIA

Mom said the baby monitor was in Lisa's room and she had a spokesperson make a public statement that the baby monitor was on, but that she still didn't hear anything. I think that means that the other part of the monitor was in the parents' room, but don't believe that was specifically stated.

ETA: Couldn't find the spokesperson's release, but the monitor was also covered in the Judge Jeanine interview, and recapped by NBC Action News. Confirms Debbi's statement that the baby monitor was definitely on, but does not say specifically where in the house.

Snip:
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...al-new-details-about-night-baby-went-missing-

I just don't believe either one of them know anything. I see real grief, although, they are both grieving differently. I don't think they did anything or know anything about what happened.

I didn't know they had a deal with ABC. Is this fact now or still speculation?

Could you be specific about what you feel is crazy about the abuction story? I can name many cases of missing children that sounded crazy when they happened and nothing in this story raises a red flag with me.

Mark C daughter: Taken during a slumber party while other girls watched and mother was sleeping in the same house.

Elizabeth S: Same as above however sister was sleeping in the same bed. Parents asleep in the next room

Danielle VanDam: Slider door left unlocked and maybe cracked open, alarm system was installed and set that evening, Big dog (doesn't bark) and did not like strangers was sleeping in the next room with her brothers, parents up partying until late in the evening, parent were asleep in the room across the hall and she wasn't discovered missing until 9am the next morning after the household had already gotten up and had breakfast. It wasn't until a friend came over to play with her that her parents found her missing.

Babies cut from moms womb several times, babies stolen from hospitals with staff watching..I am sure there are more however those are the ones that I could think of off the top of my head...And yes every one of these stories were strange but in the end they were all true....
All I'm going to say is thanks for some good posts. You have backed up your ideas well with pertinent information. I too would like some information that shows an abduction is unbelievable in baby Lisa's disappearance.

I didn't know they had a deal with ABC. Is this fact now or still speculation?

i have heard ABC, i have heard NBC. i have heard "a deal with a national news company". i have heard "arrangement with a national news company." so...beats me. :giggle:

All I'm going to say is thanks for some good posts. You have backed up your ideas well with pertinent information. I too would like some information that shows an abduction is unbelievable in baby Lisa's disappearance.

i agree, i was about to comment on how much i like littleone's posts. they are very well stated. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back