• No, I believe her

Votes: 108 15.4%
  • Not sure, on the fence

Votes: 365 52.0%
  • Dad and Mom together

Votes: 24 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I said on another thread here, this would account for the statement, "They took our cell phones so we couldn't call 911".

BBM and shortened for space

This statement has been nagging at me since the first time I heard that it was said. Hopefully someone here can put it into context for me. Did they mean:

A) "They took our cell phones so we (weren't able) to call 911" - which implies they have knowledge of WHY the perp took the phones. It also implies that they didn't have a landline and the perp possibly knew that.

B) "They took our cell phones so we couldn't call 911 (right away)" - which explains why it took them a "few seconds" to remember that Dad had his work phone in his pocket (or wherever he had it on his person) and would account for any lag in time between Dad's arrival home and the actual 911 call.

My initial reaction was option A. But, after seeing it again so many times, I realized that it could be taken another way.

Perhaps this needs to be on the cell phone thread instead of here...

Yesterday, I wasn't sure....Today, I am leaning more towards the child being taken by someone they knew and I think they both witnessed, or at least the mother witnessed, who took the child. I think the boys saw it, hence their screaming, and the fact that they haven't been seen since that time...
respectfully snipped by me

Lady - Where did you find that the boys were screaming? Not questioning your info. I just hadn't seen that + things fly so fast on threads around here, I probably missed something. TIA if you can point me to this.

If I were being convicted in public opinion of being a baby killer, I would not watch TV. The news especially.

I doubt this man ever made it to either or the parents. I'm guessing a well intentioned family member turned him away at the door. Which is completely understandable, imo. Like I said, they probably didn't know this man or his history.

BBM

Per the bolded part, JI is living with a married woman. That shoe fits on both of their feet. He is as guilty of having an affair with a married woman as she is of having an affair while married to another man. I do get the feeling that this is overlooked quite often when talking about mom and dad in this case.MOO

ITA and have mentioned this a few times on various threads. When that I said that Deborah doesn't have an "ex" because she is not divorced from her husband, this was considered a "technicality". Some feel that SB is DB's "ex" because the relationship has ended and that she is now living with JI. Call me old-fashioned - I've been married to my college sweetheart for 40+ years - but until DB and SB are officially divorced, she is not free to marry someone else, nor is SB her "ex". jmo

Oh, dogs will bark. That is one reason she should have had the dog inside. Once a dog matures and is part of the family, they will warn/protect the family of any stranger and sometimes friends/family members dropping by.

Agree. What purpose does the dog have to protect the family if the dog is in the back yard and an intruder can still enter the house (from the front) and kidnap a 10 month old baby from her crib?

Agree. What purpose does the dog have to protect the family if the dog is in the back yard and an intruder can still enter the house (from the front) and kidnap a 10 month old baby from her crib?

No kidding. I thought of something else that was discussed here earlier this week. According to an earlier news report, there was a monitor in the baby's room. Wouldn't D have heard something? IDK what I think. My gut tells me the mom knows, my brain tells me someone literally kidnapped this baby.

We had a neighbor whose outside dog barked at every thing all night long. Then they got one of those bark collars. Problem solved thank goodness!

I haven't followed as many missing child cases as others, perhaps have, but so far I haven't been wrong when believing, or not believing the mom did it. If Deb is involved it will be the first time I am wrong. I believe her.

Oh, dogs will bark. That is one reason she should have had the dog inside. Once a dog matures and is part of the family, they will warn/protect the family of any stranger and sometimes friends/family members dropping by.

All dog owners do not own dogs for protection. Why do you think the dog should have been inside? Dogs have been known to attack young children for no apparent reason. People would have condemned her if this had happened. Perhaps one of the family was allergic to the dog, in that case, the boys could still play with an outside dog and the allergens would mainly stay outside. It seems to me that this poor mother can't catch a break, it's d*** if you do and d*** if you don't.

BBM and shortened for space

This statement has been nagging at me since the first time I heard that it was said. Hopefully someone here can put it into context for me. Did they mean:

A) "They took our cell phones so we (weren't able) to call 911" - which implies they have knowledge of WHY the perp took the phones. It also implies that they didn't have a landline and the perp possibly knew that.

B) "They took our cell phones so we couldn't call 911 (right away)" - which explains why it took them a "few seconds" to remember that Dad had his work phone in his pocket (or wherever he had it on his person) and would account for any lag in time between Dad's arrival home and the actual 911 call.

My initial reaction was option A. But, after seeing it again so many times, I realized that it could be taken another way.

Perhaps this needs to be on the cell phone thread instead of here...

Let's not forget option C: Mom felt she needed some kind of excuse, no matter how ludicrous, to explain why the cell phones were missing with her daughter.

My theory is this: when Lisa is recovered mom is getting charged.

As is probably apparent from my posts, I don't think it's the parents. I rarely venture a guess without concrete science, but I just feel really strongly about this one.

Let's not forget option C: Mom felt she needed some kind of excuse, no matter how ludicrous, to explain why the cell phones were missing with her daughter.

My theory is this: when Lisa is recovered mom is getting charged.

After what's gone on this evening with the discovery of diapers, baby wipes, etc. in an abandoned home, I'm inclined to believe that DB orchestrated a "kidnapping" for some as yet unknown reason. I've had suspicions about Lisa's mother from the get-go and can't help feeling that Mom is somehow involved. I hope and pray that Lisa is alive and well and will be removed from the Irwin home if DB is implicated in the baby's "disappearance". jmo

After what's gone on this evening with the discovery of diapers, baby wipes, etc. in an abandoned home, I'm inclined to believe that DB orchestrated a "kidnapping" for some as yet unknown reason. I've had suspicions about Lisa's mother from the get-go and can't help feeling that Mom is somehow involved. I hope and pray that Lisa is alive and well and will be removed from the Irwin home if DB is implicated in the baby's "disappearance". jmo

Diapers and baby wipes were discovered in an abandoned home? I haven't seen this...what abandoned home? Was there news this evening?

I'm not really familiar with the Examiner or their reputation, but this article states DB and JI have hired high powered attorneys.

"The family plans to have a meeting later this week to discuss their entire investigative team which includes two high-powered lawyers who they say will be working on their behalf."

Continue reading on Examiner.com Baby Lisa missing 10 days – surveillance, 911 tapes obtained - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...surveillance-911-tapes-obtained#ixzz1aubDcd9E

Diapers and baby wipes were discovered in an abandoned home? I haven't seen this...what abandoned home? Was there news this evening?

Tonight's developments in the case: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151632"]Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I've suspected DB from day 1, but tonight I actually thought, with the news of the diapers, I was wrong. Even my hubby laughingly commented that I guess I was wrong in suspecting the mom. But I said that I was happy to have a baby found alive no matter how wrong I was.

However, sadly, the finding of the diapers are not connected to this case. I never thought the homeless man was involved and I am back on my strong belief that DB is responsible and JI now knows what happened.

My biggest hope is that baby Lisa is alive and is returned home soon and that I eat crow for my suspicion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back