• No, I believe her

Votes: 108 15.4%
  • Not sure, on the fence

Votes: 365 52.0%
  • Dad and Mom together

Votes: 24 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, I also compared it with Z.'s in thinking about the apparent family dynamics of the situation. If one did it and the other really didn't know in this case, all signs point to mom.

Still officially on the fence though.

It's looking more and more like the Dad doesn't know anything - it might still have been an accidental death but if that is the case I just hope they throw the book at whoever is lying. So unfair to keep doing this to LE and the public.

Not sure if this is where to post this, I am only snipping this article. This is something the reporter stated so take it for what you will:

“We do know that criminal informants all along have been telling us they want to look more closely at the mother and perhaps some relationships and associates that she has in the community,” said Read

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/11...rch-continues/

Thanks to wfgodot for the link and info :)

Did anyone else feel that dad was looking at mom oddly in the PC? I believe it was the first time the parents spoke to the press, IIRC it was taken at night. Mom was crying, she did most of the talking, dad seldom looked her in the face, it was more like looking at her sideways. When he spoke she looked directly at him. He just kept glancing at her, almost had a look of disbelief on his face as she spoke.

Often when a case like this comes out in the media, people will speculate that perhaps there was an accident and the parents got scared, hid the body and came up with a false story. My question is whether there are any statistics that show how often that happens? I can't recall of any case in which it really happened. Casey Anthony claimed it happened with her child, but we know that was not true. I'm just curious.

I think that Dr. G testified in the CA case that when there is a true accidental death of a child, it's not that common for the parents to avoid calling 911 and telling what happened. Even if they lie about how the death happened, they still call 911. This is why I wonder if it's likely it happened in this case.

I think so. Something about her interview on tv. Plus the not cooperating, the unlikeliness of a 10 month old being carried off in the night. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

I voted not sure because I'm not. I can't get a good gut feeling about this. I do think the parents stories are questionable. IDK............

I am 100% in the middle of the fence. I have no idea what happened. I've learned my lesson about jumping to conclusions. I know stats say that a stranger abduction is unlikely but that does not translate to unheard of. aside from that nothing so far that I have heard strikes me as suspicious on the part of the parents. some things raise my eyebrow but not enough for anything like certainty.

I voted that the mom is guilty.

The instant I saw her turn the waterworks :anguish: on and off at will, and especially when she seemed to break out bawling whenever a tough question was asked, my hinky meter went on High Alert.

I am too ‘on the fence’ to even vote for the fence. I just plain do not want it to be a parent so my brain is rebelling at the idea. Grocery store wine and guy video is hard to understand right now though. She is married to one guy, living with and parenting with another, and she has time to meet a guy. She does not make herself look good but I am trying not to judge based on that.

Lots of chaos going on in the home. Makes Mom appear to be more concerned about her love life. However, does that make her a killer? No. She might be guilty of inattention which can cause a death. But why cover it up?

But she did so something others have been criticized for not doing...She didn't leave her other children alone once she discovered Lisa missing (as in the Madeleine McCann and JonBenet case). She is reported to have taken them with her and run outside to flag the police. And to my knowledge, she hasn't lawyered up yet?

I didn't vote, but I'm still on the fence over this case.

Lots of chaos going on in the home. Makes Mom appear to be more concerned about her love life. However, does that make her a killer? No. She might be guilty of inattention which can cause a death. But why cover it up?

But she did so something others have been criticized for not doing...She didn't leave her other children alone once she discovered Lisa missing (as in the Madeleine McCann and JonBenet case). She is reported to have taken them with her and run outside to flag the police. And to my knowledge, she hasn't lawyered up yet?

I didn't vote, but I'm still on the fence over this case.

What specifically has the mom done to make you say she is more concerned with her love life? TIA

imo

Technically, I'm on the fence, but slipping off on the side of mom's guilty. Something oddly "Susan Smith-ish" about the whole thing .. I think dad/bf is going to have his heart broken .. twice.

Maybe that dad did it and mayb they should chech for her in the walls whoever his electrician job was that night

Don't know where else to post this since everything is in separate sections now

Maybe that dad did it and mayb they should chech for her in the walls whoever his electrician job was that night

Don't you think that would probably be the dumbest place he could dispose of the baby? Decomposition would start and they'd find his baby the place he worked the night she went missing? I doubt he'd do that.

You summed it up beautifully! I did vote that she is guilty (of something)... I'm still climbing up the fence because I still don't understand the hiding...

MOO :twocents:

I still think she didn't do anything, but I have had my leg lifted up the fence a couple times. I can understand the hiding, I think. Every time she goes on tv she gets slammed, she should act this way, not that way, she said we, she said I, she can't win. She may have thought that the trip to the store before Lisa went missing wasn't important, or maybe she is like me and has no concept of time, lol. I'm always asking "was that today or yesterday".

Lisa is still in the news, her picture is out there, so what more can she do in that reguard other than giving people more to bash her about? Reading the comments on news sites and facebook I can't say I blame her for staying low, I think she may be the second most hated woman right now. I do understand others views, but so many of those comments are based on rumors and misleading media headlines. It's almost like a bad reality show.

I don't understand the missing posters, or lack thereof. Unless they really don't know what to do. I think they are over confident in their spokesperson, maybe she is a dominant force in the family and they just don't realize the harm she is doing?

I would like to see video of Lisa. She is beautiful, but common looking for a baby. Maybe her voice, her laugh or her cry could help find her.

I will eat crow if I am wrong, as long as it is well done. The evidence of kidnapping is not logical, but I haven't seen any evidence that mom did anything either. SO, that's my :twocents:

:fence: <---- Omachka on the fence. Lots of things aren't making sense and I'm really leaning towards Mom knowing more than she's telling but it's just too soon to tell for me. I'm praying that Lisa is alive and well somewhere... custody issue? Someone else said paternity issue... that's possible too. Still nothing concrete so I will just stay here on this comfy fence. :innocent:

Without reading anyones posts on this particular subject I would have to say that I think both mom and dad had something to do with this. Gut feeling on my part but there are way too many inconsistencies in their stories and I dont like how they act on camera and just all around their behavior. One of them is covering for the other. I think dad is covering for mom. That being said, I cannot say whether or not this was caused by an unfortunate accident they are trying to cover up or if it were something that was done pre-meditated. I guess if anyone wants me to go further on why I feel this way, I will. I will also state here in writing that if it turns out to be someone else, I will eat my words and apologize publicly on this board. I dont think that will happen though. I just want Lisa to be brought home, whether safely or whether to rest.

I have not seen anything that makes me look at the mom. I am still hung up on a man walking down the street carrying a baby and the fire in the dumpster. Now those things are suspicious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back