Did Morphey know what he was involved in?

Discussion in 'Stacy Peterson' started by closeobserver, Nov 29, 2007.

1. mitzi

mitzi Watch us lie to cover for 'Princess'

Boy, you've got that right! TM seemed like an honorable, honest, upright man in that interview, whereas DP is always such a clown-like A$$ when he is interviewed. Big difference between them at this point.

2. Kimmer

Kimmer Well-Known Member

The only reason that I can think that LE is dragging there feet is the good ole boys club...Now why the GJ has yet to indict him is something that I cannot fathom...Makes no sense to me we all know of other circumstantial cases where the perp has been arrested with less evidence....I don't have any idea when he will finally be arrested but it will be a glorious day when it happens....And I pray that someone will finally find poor stacy's remains..She needs to be brought home to her family...I wish I lived in the area so I could help look for her remains..This case makes me so sad.

3. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

I believe Tom, he has always told the same story and is scared of DP...........

4. wenderella

wenderella Member

At least we know we should be looking for a barrel not a box.

5. whiteangora

whiteangora I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

Hi wenderella,

If you are near Bolingbrook, is there any talk of a possible arrest anytime soon?

6. closeobserver

closeobserver New Member

Are you kidding. It's a big joke around here. Seems to me like they've had enough to make an arrest for a long time, especially since the passed the hearsay amendment, but they just don't charge him. They have a very strong circumstantial case and they might not ever find a body. It's not like anything new is coming in. Seems like He's gonna die of old age, or kill again, before he goes to trial. Sorry to sound so sarcastic, but it's very frustrating. I'm clueless about what the delay is.

Again, just my opinion.