• The Defense provided reasonable doubt and the jury got it right

Votes: 55 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked and really feel an injustice has been done. Just like in the OJ case, the wrong people will get the glory like Baez, the parents will now have to deal with her and those family dynamics have certainly been ruined. Can her father deal with her accusations? Can her mother deal with Caylee being murdered by her own daughter? And just like OJ, KC will have to deal with the public. being shunned for the rest of her life and it will affect her. I seriously doubt that she will have her tattoo come true. Most of all, she will have to live with herself. I only hope that she has no more children. And the jury? When they read up on the case....I wonder if they will regret their decision?

There still is a murder. Who's next in line to be accused?

The Jury fed into being played by the Defense on the accidental drowning and sexual abuse which predisposed them from trial day one and colored their thinking.

The family dysfunction shifted the blame from KC alone to the whole family. The jury is punishing the whole family in that they now have to live with what KC has become and what she did.

I just don't get how they can convict her of lying to an officer but nothing on murder, manslaughter, child abuse, etc. They looked at what they were given and came to their conclusion, I just wish that they would have talked as to why..maybe someday.

My DH who hasn't followed this has listened to some of what I have told him and he thinks she did it BUT he is a firm believer in our justice system that it is better to let a guilty person go than convict an innocent person. The state just didn' thave the evidence to tie her to everything. Maybe they thought it was an accident (drowning or something else) and she freaked out. or maybe she pushed her and she hit her head and died and the jury wouldn't find that child aggravated child abuse (of course no evidence to that theory) but probably what they will say is "no tie, no murder weapon,, etc"

I just have to let this go. I know in my heart what I know and so does KC and she will have to live at it every day.
If a spouse goes missing...and the last person to see that spouse was the husband/wife...and there was the same evidence (partying, stealing, decomp. in the car, deathband on the hair, failure to report the spouse missing, lying, lying. lying about the spouse's whereabouts)...don't you think that spouse would have been found guilty? This makes me sick.

You also know it is wrong when the jurors are too cowardly to speak out about how they arrived to their conclusion.

I respectfully disagree to them being cowards. They have been away from family for weeks, they were presented with a small percentage of the evidence in this case, they didn't have WS to help fill in their doubts, answer their questions, show them where to find more evidence. They did what they could with what they were given. 12 people made a brave decision and i do not think they should be condemned for that. JMO

It just proves how broken our judicial system is. Not only will she be free, she will be rich from the book, movie and interview deals. Well the Nanny will get money too from the law suit when KC gets all that money. I wonder if the Anthony's will let KC come home, probably. I hope they sleep with one eye open!

This is just sick. The juror's just wanted out and they didn't know everything we know. I am just livid. I cannot believe she is walking. And that celebration in the court room by the defense team was just horrific. What about Caylee....

One more thought, I don't think GA and CA are happy about the verdict, I think they displayed this by walking out of the court room!! I know they know she is a sociopath, and the one who murdered precious Caylee. Sick just sick...

Sorry this is all over the place I am just sick over this....

I am nauseated. I am so sick. No justice for Caylee. Wait till the jurors read of all that went on out of their sight. Wait till they read of all the evidence that was witheld. Of course, there is noting they can do. I truly feel like retching. JB's smug proud peacock look was horrific.

The Jury fed into being played by the Defense on the accidental drowning and sexual abuse which predisposed them from trial day one and colored their thinking.

The family dysfunction shifted the blame from KC alone to the whole family. The jury is punishing the whole family in that they now have to live with what KC has become and what she did.

... and the family has to wonder what she looks up on the internet next... she may just get that house to herself after all.

Wow, all I can really say is WOW. :eek:hwow: This is the first time I've been able to get into a thread on here where I didn't get lost in cyber land! :banghead:

I voted they got it wrong. I feel they left their common sense at the door to the jury room. The evidence was there for multiple guilty verdicts if not 1st degree. All I could so was sit here and go noooooo :noooo: and have the very very strong need to :puke:

I'm heartbroken for Caylee and the prosecution team, the cops, the scientists and everyone who worked to get Caylee justice. :anguish:

I can't help but wonder though, once the national attention is off the attention lover, what she will do to gain further attention. But I guess that is for another thread.

This is so sad...has completely shattered my faith in the US system of "justice." There is nothing just in this verdict.

The system is fine. This particular group of jurors are not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone pick up the names of the 2 alternate jurors that are willing to talk? The court rep listed both of their names, but said they won't be doing a formal news conference.

I am ashamed that I was raised in Pinellas County.

TC, Robin

Casey had never worked and she won't have to now. Expect her on all of the talk shows, writing a book and a movie deal. The bookers are probably knocking down the door of the Anthony home as we speak.

If anything gives me any comfort it was the look on George Anthony's face. He is a broken man, has been dragged through the mud and knows exactly where this is going. Casey will want to go home and Cindy will let her. I don't see George hanging around for that.

12 Stealth jurors. The HONEST potential jurors said they believe she is guilty.
Not guilty of even manslaughter, not even 2 days of deliberation = 12 STEALTH jurors.

Gee are you forgetting the DA office had the chance to get them out of the pool before they were seated? Guess they did not selct the right ones huh?

OMG I am just devastated.

At the VERY least she should have got child abuse, how do you throw the body away like this and not be found guilty.

There is no justice when a baby's body can be tossed in the swamp to rot even if it WAS an accident. Someone needs to pay for the unlawful dumping of Caylee's body.

She should do time for that at least.

I have been lurking for quite sometime and this is my first post.
I think the jury lost as Linda Drane Burdick stated, "all common sense". It is very sad.

I also believe that the chloroform searches, if allowed to be submitted in evidence would have changed the jurors views. I have nothing but disgust for Cindy and Casey.

OMG I just now found out the verdict. My BF called me at work, my daughter did too, and I told him I wanted to find out on my own.

I have proof now of what I always knew. The guilty go free and the innocent get the DP. There IS no fair justice with this jury system here. OMG. I just hope her parents do not EVER take her in again, do not EVER spend another penny on her, and do not EVER speak to her again. EVER.

P.S. I wish the jury luck and a lot of sleepless nights when they find out the TRUTH of everything they did NOT hear.

So very sad for Caylee. Also Jeff and Linda. They must be devastated.

I believe Casey will live with Cindy, do not think George could stomach that. I think she will need a change of location, appearance, and name. JMO

Kathi Belich said juror #7, the one who works for child welfare was crying in the court room. I bet she knows they got it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea