• The Defense provided reasonable doubt and the jury got it right

Votes: 55 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They jury loved Baez. You could hear them all say Good day to Baez but I never heard a peep out of them when the state said good day to them.
It was on the bottom of the tv screen on HLN that 10 jurors voted first degree & 2 voted NG. How on earth did 2 sway 10 that had the truth?

Betcha it was something that happened during sequestration relating to dynamics of this particular group. They were together as "cousins" for so long that, I have a feeling, one cousin, or a small group, became the opinion leader/s and that when Cuz 1 made his/her decision known, the others fell into groupthink and came right on over. Betcha. I think this is the danger of sequestration, that the 12 may become one which would very likely bias and prejudice the deliberation process in which 12 independent individuals are supposed to operate.

One of the Jurors claimed that they ignored the Chloroform evidence in the trunk because she felt that after LE found the computer searches for chloroform they exaggerated the presence of Chloroform in the trunk because they had no other evidence. That makes no sense...Why would you ignore actual testimony & evidence of chloroform & then give credibility to claims of an accident when there was no evidence of one?

She also claimed that she could not rule out an accident because there was no evidence proving that it wasn't an accident. Well there wasn't any evidence that it was an accident either & the Jurors were instructed not to speculate. How do you come to the conclusion of a possible accident when Caylee was found with Duct tape around her face, stuffed in a trash bag & thrown in a swamp?

I think these Jurors had their minds made up & before they heard all the evidence & they ignored hard facts & gave credibility to claims made by a proven liar...!!

One of the Jurors claimed that they ignored the Chloroform evidence in the trunk because she felt that after LE found the computer searches for chloroform they exaggerated the presence of Chloroform in the trunk because they had no other evidence. That makes no sense...Why would you ignore actual testimony & evidence of chloroform & then give credibility to claims of an accident when there was no evidence of one?

She also claimed that she could not rule out an accident because there was no evidence proving that it wasn't an accident. Well there wasn't any evidence that it was an accident either & the Jurors were instructed not to speculate. How do you come to the conclusion of a possible accident when Caylee was found with Duct tape around her face, stuffed in a trash bag & thrown in a swamp?

I think these Jurors had their minds made up & before they heard all the evidence & they ignored hard facts & gave credibility to claims made by a proven liar...!!

You know what???????????? They searched for chloroform searches on the computer AFTER they found the chloroform in the car!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can people so be irrational????? God, I am about to BLOW!!!!!!!!

In my opinion i think this jury had been talking amongst themselves for quite a while, there were special dinners special events and id bet my last dollar that these 12 ppl were talking about this trial i also think there was one or more persons with a very strong opinion of not guilty verdict and instilled that into the others.

This JURY never even asked to see any of the evidence didnt read any of the transcripts
look at any pictures nothing, I think they walked into that deliberation room with a verdict and only waited till the next day to read it. I am appaled at these 12 ppl and i hope they are seeing with open eyes all the things Casey Anthony has done that they maybe were not aware of. Pinellas county is not far from Orange County and i know these ppl knew all about ICA some maybe moreso then others but I would love to know if any of these ppl were seen with or talking to others Im not so sure there was not some jury tampering.
JMO

Brainwash:
There was no murder.
This child's death was an accident.
Casey didn't kill Caylee.
There is no proof.
There is no evidence.
Voodoo science.
Morally bankrupt individual.
Lacks fatherly instinct.
Framed his own daughter.
Distanced himself.
Reported gas cans stolen, who does this hahahaha?
At thirteen father's penis in mouth.
At eight father came in room and molested.
Brother touched inappropriately.
Raised to lie.
Raised to keep it in.
Imaginary friends.
Imaginary world.
There is no evidence.
He had an affair.
Accident that snowballed out of control.
Wonderful mother.
Doting mother.
Amazing mother.

I'm sure he felt he was in the minority. I'm not saying it was right for him to give in to the other jurors. He most definitely had a duty to make his own decision and let his voice be heard but, after listening to JF's account of deliberation, it sounded as if she belittled the idea of looking at the evidence because there just wasn't any. I wonder if these couple of jurors that wanted to convict felt bullied by the majority of the others.

I really want to hear from these couple of jurors that wanted to initially convict. I think it would give us a better idea of what went on in deliberations.

Likewise

The defense should be held to the same standard of proof as the State. They should not be allowed to infer, insinuate or outright lie and have no evidence to back it up. If the State cannot do it then the defense shouldn't be able to either. It's almost like we are giving the accused the opportunity to trick the jury with dishonesty. That cannot be justice. None of this makes any sense in any sense of the word sense. Jesus. I don't believe I could have been brought to fall under the spell...

Voodoo...

Who voodooed who?

The state had to prove not only that Caylee was dead, they had to _prove_ that she was _murdered_. Being dead and being murdered are very different things.

IMO the photos of her remains prove she was murder.

Brainwash...

I have a book, am gonna have to find it although I am certain without even glancing that an underlying script of subliminal implants was used throughout. How diabolical. Wow.

I'm sure he felt he was in the minority. I'm not saying it was right for him to give in to the other jurors. He most definitely had a duty to make his own decision and let his voice be heard but, after listening to JF's account of deliberation, it sounded as if she belittled the idea of looking at the evidence because there just wasn't any. I wonder if these couple of jurors that wanted to convict felt bullied by the majority of the others.

I really want to hear from these couple of jurors that wanted to initially convict. I think it would give us a better idea of what went on in deliberations.

Maybe if they kep the jurors secluded entirely let them come to their own conclusions on their OWN

Brainwash...

I have a book, am gonna have to find it although I am certain without even glancing that an underlying script of subliminal implants was used throughout. How diabolical. Wow.

LOL but it didnt work on any of us !!!!

I think JB confused the crapola out of them ...

When she complained that they never knew exactly how the child died, she was asked: “So you believed it was an accident?”

Her answer: “I'm not saying that, I'm saying it's a lot easier to get to that conclusion. I can walk from here to there and make it happen. But the chloroform I'm all over the place, I'm in a maze, I don't know where I'm at.”

The child's body was found in a plastic bag with duct tape over the mouth and nose, and left to decompose in the woods while Casey Anthony told everyone the baby was with Zanny the Nanny, and she found it “easier” to believe it was an accident? Frankly, I don't see how you “walk from here to there” to make that happen.
http://powerwall.msnbc.msn.com/politics/casey-jury-brainwash-1694371.story
It was easier to believe what didn't exist than to understand what was proven evident.

The one juror I saw interviewed said she needed to know cause of death and time of death and without those there was no proof it was murder.

I have seen it posted here that one of the alternates said he did not believe there had been a dead body in the trunk in spite of all the evidence of grave wax and death-banded hair in the trunk.

I think the jury got it wrong maybe not because of anything sinister but because they did not fully understand that there only needed to be reasonable doubt to acquit. It appears they thought the state had a responsibility to remove ALL doubt, and was required to prove cause of death.

I do not think enough time was given on jury instructions. I think courts need to understand that most people serving on a jury are doing so for the first time, and they are not at all familiar with what is expected of them. Also, jurors should not be expected to be able to interpret all pieces of evidence, but they might not understand that they are expected to ASK QUESTIONS of things they might have doubt about or not fully understand. IMO, it cannot be stressed enough to the jury that there are no stupid questions. Court officials and the entire justice system need to understand that sometimes juries are made up of people who are not really very sophisticated! Things need to be explained to all juries for clarification.

Given all the evidence presented, I have to say YES, THE JURY GOT IT WRONG. I just do not know for sure if the blame can be placed totally in their laps for getting it wrong.

You know what???????????? They searched for chloroform searches on the computer AFTER they found the chloroform in the car!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can people so be irrational????? God, I am about to BLOW!!!!!!!!
It boggles the mind.

The evidence in the trunk lead them to the potential evidence on the computer. Not the other way around. Just the fact there was a high level of chloroform in the trunk and it was also on searched in various ways months previous on the computer over several days? Duh! Is all I can say to the jurors. Just DUH!:waitasec:

This guy had a feeling about the jurors:

"When I saw the jury, I called them a bunch of hillbillies, and I got yelled at by my friends," says Schulman.

"But I'm sorry - some of those individuals did not even take notes, and while I was there, they were not paying attention. I saw some of them even fall asleep.

"Yes, a lot of the evidence was circumstantial, but they could not comprehend it. They couldn't connect the dots."

The man who makes his living by chance thinks the random selection process of our courts didn't work in this case.

"We have a great justice system," says Schulman. "But unfortunately, this time, I think it failed. Caylee did not get the justice she deserved."
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...l_cash_in_on_her_sick_fame.html#ixzz1RY2pEfXr

LOL but it didnt work on any of us !!!!

I think JB confused the crapola out of them ...
I am sure he was well advised on what "type" to accept on the jury that would succumb to his trap. haha He suckered a whole jury panel. That man is dangerous. No wonder he loves Casey so much. They truly are peas in a pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member