Did the Whites have a video camera?

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
----------In the beginning of interest in JonBenet case from 1997 on, pictures were talked about ad infinitum, 'the pictures'. Strange with such a photogenic child and
Christmas, that there did not seem to be more than one shutter bug at the Whites party, plus I donut remember who purportedly took 'the pictures'. Did the visiting guests take any pictures ?, WE donut know that I can remember anyway.

DID the movie cam of the Ramseys GO to the White's party ?, I donut think WE know that either. Did any of the guests take pictures ?, WE donut know, do WE?

Betcha the White's had a movie cam, probably just gathering dust on a shelf somewhere, er no batteries either, hmmm.

Pictures were indeed important and would be even today.

Pictures would tell a tale, WHO was really at the White's party, What were they wearing, WHY have they not been shown IF IF there were some?

I donut remember the names of the guests from out of town, California I believe, that were friends or relatives of the White's as I recall. I would like to see the pictures these folks might have taken anywhere in Colorado, while they were here. The Whites and the Ramseys werecloserthanthis, then suddenly after the murder, POOF. How come the POOF?

HOW and WHY did such a close bonding relationship just vanish.

Do you suppose Peterson the detective found and saw any additional pictures probably not.

Wonder what the small talk consisted of at the party, sip sip, close knit group and then everything unraveled.

Columbo was soooooooo needed there on the morning of December 26th, 1996.

Camper said:
----------In the beginning of interest in JonBenet case from 1997 on, pictures were talked about ad infinitum, 'the pictures'. Strange with such a photogenic child and
Christmas, that there did not seem to be more than one shutter bug at the Whites party, plus I donut remember who purportedly took 'the pictures'. Did the visiting guests take any pictures ?, WE donut know that I can remember anyway.

DID the movie cam of the Ramseys GO to the White's party ?, I donut think WE know that either. Did any of the guests take pictures ?, WE donut know, do WE?

Betcha the White's had a movie cam, probably just gathering dust on a shelf somewhere, er no batteries either, hmmm.

Pictures would tell a tale, WHO was really at the White's party, What were they wearing, WHY have they not been shown IF IF there were some?

I donut remember the names of the guests from out of town, California I believe, that were friends or relatives of the White's as I recall. I would like to see the pictures these folks might have taken anywhere in Colorado, while they were here. The Whites and the Ramseys werecloserthanthis, then suddenly after the murder, POOF. How come the POOF?

Camper,

Fleet White took pictures during his dinner party on the 25th. The pictures are in possession of the BPD. I don't think any of the pictures were leaked to the public.

Why the POOF? I'm certain Fleet and Priscilla White know who likely killed JonBenet.

JMO

I read somewhere, a few years ago, there was some sort of "falling out" between John Ramsey and Flint White. Does anybody know what that was about?

Edit to correct name of Fleet White

I think the Whites took photos and probably had a camcorder. They had the money to have the best equipment, and since they had two young children, would have wanted home videos, most likely. Most people I've known since the mid-80's have videoed their children endlessly- then out come the videos when we visit.
I also think the Ramseys probably took videos during that holiday season, but the whereabouts and content are unknown to the public.

Just wondering-
Is there a reason to believe that the Whites didn't turn over their photos and videos from Christmas and possibly other things pertinent to the Ramsey family to the police right after the crime? They didn't make their photos public like the Ramseys did of the Christmas AM photos, but to me, that means that they respected the privacy of their friends and the memory of JonBenet in their own way.

I have never seen any search warrants for the Whites' residence. Have the warrants and list of items removed from the house, if any, been made public anywhere?
Why are the Ramsey warrants and list of items removed from the house on 2 occasions public information when other warrants which I would think very pertinent are not available? Surely friends and relatives had items of peripheral and historic interest to the case.

Miss Daisey said:
I read somewhere, a few years ago, there was some sort of "falling out" between John Ramsey and Flint White. Does anybody know what that was about?

Edit to correct name of Fleet White

Miss Daisey, The Fleet Whites arrived in Atlanta (Funeral) mad. For some reason Whites were not allowed on the Ramsey Plane and, the whites were miffed because John had lawyered up.

Cutural shock is what the Fleet Whites felt in Atlanta. Old world money meets Boulder. Whites were reported as saying they disaproved of John's wealthy Friends maids... :loser:

Tressa

Do you suppose Peterson the detective found and saw any additional pictures probably not.

Wonder what the small talk consisted of at the party, sip sip, close knit group and then everything unraveled.

Columbo was soooooooo needed there on the morning of December 26th, 1996.

Thats exactly what I have been wondering.

I think the Whites took photos and probably had a camcorder. They had the money to have the best equipment, and since they had two young children, would have wanted home videos, most likely. Most people I've known since the mid-80's have videoed their children endlessly- then out come the videos when we visit.
I also think the Ramseys probably took videos during that holiday season, but the whereabouts and content are unknown to the public.

Just wondering-
Is there a reason to believe that the Whites didn't turn over their photos and videos from Christmas and possibly other things pertinent to the Ramsey family to the police right after the crime? They didn't make their photos public like the Ramseys did of the Christmas AM photos, but to me, that means that they respected the privacy of their friends and the memory of JonBenet in their own way.

I have never seen any search warrants for the Whites' residence. Have the warrants and list of items removed from the house, if any, been made public anywhere?
Why are the Ramsey warrants and list of items removed from the house on 2 occasions public information when other warrants which I would think very pertinent are not available? Surely friends and relatives had items of peripheral and historic interest to the case.

Candlelight,
AFAIK, BPD requested all the pictures, video taken at Fleet White's Christmas Party to be turned over for forensic analysis.

So BPD know exactly what JonBenet wore to the party along with her parents, etc.

Steve Thomas answered an online post on this topic a long time ago, i.e. Yes.

Fleet White is BPD star witness he saw so much he just knows if one of the Ramsey's killed JonBenet.

He was present in the basement and looked into the wine-cellar, BEFORE John Ramsey took a late morning walk through, i.e. when he allegedly went missing. John Ramsey was totally ignorant regarding this aspect.

He was present when Burke Ramsey dressed to leave the house.

He was present when John "found" JonBenet.

He was present when the 911 call from the Ramsey's Christmas Party was dialled.

He knows more than just about anyone else!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back