Digital Forensic Evidence from Ricardo M UPDATED 1-24-09

You know that is a possiblity. But I can't wrap my mind around that theory because that is so awful. I know some people do not believe in psychics but I am one who does and I kept thinking about what the psychic stated (in her letter from Caylee) that "I know he didn't mean to do it". This has played over and over in my mind and I wonder if this was just an act against Caylee that went horribly wrong. I had a childhood friend that had a baby while in high school and after we graduated her child was about Caylee's age. Well one evening my friend had told me that she had let her child inhale marijuana just to see how she would react. From the sound of her voice she thought that it was hilarious to see her child high on marijuana, claiming she was eating up everything in sight. I was very upset about it but you know that was her child what could I do. Someone eventually called child services and her daughter was removed from her household, claiming that she was an unfit mother and that her daughter was not in a stable environment. Could the use of chloroform on Caylee been just that? To see how she would react to it and ultimately it caused her death. I also was thinking about KC's statement "I would never do anything to harm my child" and the statement "maybe I am an unfit mother".
I find it quite ironic how RM supposedly deleted this image off his computer the day after KC was arrested. At that time we knew nothing about chloroform being present in the trunk of the car. WTH!

I've work with alot of young guys in their mid-twenties and they have such twisted humor(especially IT guys). I think he posted it as twisted humor and he was smart enough to try and remove it before someone took it the wrong way and implicated him. He may have also reformatted his hard drive and that is why they did not find much on his computer. That being said... reformatting your hard drive can still leave information that can be found. It appears Casey was not good at cleaning up her Temporary internet files and if she did LE used one of the many tools available to find the "deleted" data.

I think it is more odd about Kiomarie saying Casey called and then she re-tracted. Then he boyfriend would not let the police see her phone. If their wasn't decomp in the car.. if I was LE.. I would be all over checking Kiomarie's cell phone records.

Caylee appears to have been murdered in the Anthony home... not at Ric's due to the timeline, computer usage and pings. I do not think any of Casey's friends or Casey was letting anyone do anything stupid like sex or drugs with Caylee. She would not be the happy little girl we see the day before. Somebody would have came forward with information if Casey did something so stupid as to drug her up.... ( I KNOW stupid stuff like mentioned above happens--- just not in the case.) JMHO

I agree Capri, do you happen to remember where that info came from originally? I guess I'm asking is this certain or speculation/gossip? TY in advance------

Let me think. I read it just last night, but don't remember where. I just remember being suprised he was deleting so soon, and esp something with chloroform references, since that wasn't even public knowledge at that point. I'll loook around and see if I can find it.

ISomebody would have came forward with information if Casey did something so stupid as to drug her up.... ( I KNOW stupid stuff like mentioned above happens--- just not in the case.) JMHO

snipped

Amy said Caylee would sleep very soundly on the couch during loud parties & she thought it was odd..I bet looking back now she wishes drugging her dawned on her but why would it?..She had no clue how EVIL her friend KC was until it was too late.

I've work with alot of young guys in their mid-twenties and they have such twisted humor(especially IT guys). I think he posted it as twisted humor and he was smart enough to try and remove it before someone took it the wrong way and implicated him. He may have also reformatted his hard drive and that is why they did not find much on his computer. That being said... reformatting your hard drive can still leave information that can be found. It appears Casey was not good at cleaning up her Temporary internet files and if she did LE used one of the many tools available to find the "deleted" data.

I think it is more odd about Kiomarie saying Casey called and then she re-tracted. Then he boyfriend would not let the police see her phone. If their wasn't decomp in the car.. if I was LE.. I would be all over checking Kiomarie's cell phone records.

Caylee appears to have been murdered in the Anthony home... not at Ric's due to the timeline, computer usage and pings. I do not think any of Casey's friends or Casey was letting anyone do anything stupid like sex or drugs with Caylee. She would not be the happy little girl we see the day before. Somebody would have came forward with information if Casey did something so stupid as to drug her up.... ( I KNOW stupid stuff like mentioned above happens--- just not in the case.) JMHO

Even though the computer forensic's hadn't even been done - let alone come back, showing a search for chloroform on KC's computer...?? Why would it even be a concern at that time?

snipped

Amy said Caylee would sleep very soundly on the couch during loud parties & she thought it was odd..I bet looking back now she wishes drugging her dawned on her but why would it?..She had no clue how EVIL her friend KC was until it was too late.

When my son was 2 (now 19) slept hard like a rock. We would have family get-togethers at the holidays(have 11 bros and sisters) we would play cards and visit loudly. He would be the only kid to crash on the couch and sleep right throught it. His babysitter said you could take him to Disneyland and back and he would not wake up. Amy is not a mother and it is hard to determine her experience with children. The more children a person is around the more vast your knowledge is about how each of them are different.
IMO... I just do not see a kid in the video the DAY BEFORE.. that looks like she has been drugged on a regular basis. Also chloroform only last for a short bit... unlike Benadryl... if you are talking Benadryl then yes... I could see Casey doing that.

Even though the computer forensic's hadn't even been done - let alone come back, showing a search for chloroform on KC's computer...?? Why would it even be a concern at that time?

Good point, however... I am sure he was smart enough to see that potentially would look bad to LE. (sure looks bad to us)

Just put yourself in a position where someone you know has been killed, missing or kidnapped.. they were recently in your home on a regular basis. You have a graphic on your Myspace that looks a little more than odd if taken out of context... you do not know what the H is going on.. would you not want to play it safe and remove it? Just in case?
At this point, Ric probably thought she was kidnapped....probably thought LE would look at him before her and he did not want to explain.

Good point, however... I am sure he was smart enough to see that potentially would look bad to LE. (sure looks bad to us)

Just put yourself in a position where someone you know has been killed, missing or kidnapped.. they were recently in your home on a regular basis. You have a graphic on your Myspace that looks a little more than odd if taken out of context... you do not know what the H is going on.. would you not want to play it safe and remove it? Just in case?
At this point, Ric probably thought she was kidnapped....probably thought LE would look at him before her and he did not want to explain.

I just don't buy that. SORRY!!! I just find it odd that he deleted the image right AFTER her arrest and BEFORE anyone was aware that chloroform was found present in the trunk. And HIGH LEVELS of it at that. If you had nothing to hide why delete that image? It just doesn't sound right to me.

Alright, putting myself in his place.....I wouldn't have thought of it that soon, the day following KC's arrest- nope. Would have had a zillion other things on my mind at that time, not what I should keep vs. get rid of because of how it may appear. Not saying that perhaps a few days on after the case broke when things were looking very bad for Caylee, that at that point I might then be concerned and consider anything like that which could appear suspicious. (JMHO)

I just don't buy that. SORRY!!! I just find it odd that he deleted the image right AFTER her arrest and BEFORE anyone was aware that chloroform was found present in the trunk. And HIGH LEVELS of it at that. If you had nothing to hide why delete that image? It just doesn't sound right to me.

That is why you are the suspicious1. :)

I think if the police were too concerned they would have searched his apartment for chloroform for evidence that she was using it there at his apartment. They are aware of this image and were by the time the forensics came out. The discovery of evidence of chloroform compounds in the Anthony house(either Casey or Caylee's bedroom) in the backseat or front seat of the car, and in Ric's apartment would sure make a case for them if they could find it!! Forensics should have been performed if they think she was chlorforming Caylee. Prosecution then could then tie this case up with a DP!

Had she been chloroforming Caylee she would have had to be going out and putting the rag on Caylee every 2 hours as the effects only last a few minutes to two hours. Ho

Quotes below from following source: http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/499264.html

"Chloroform is a substance, that when inhaled or swallowed, causes a reaction, that releases gases that render the victim unconscious. This can last up to several minutes to a couple of hours, depending on the dosage of the chemical, the weight and the height of the person. They will wake up with a sore throat, a migraine (very bad headache), and a mettalic taste in his/her mouth."

--Inhalation of chloroform is less likely to be deadly -- especially
if the person is breathing air at the same time -- but death can
occur.

--More likely effects of inhaling chloroform are dizziness, nausea,
disorientation, headache and possible drunken-like behavior.
Longer-term exposure can lead to hallucinations and psychotic
episodes.

Please read the article at the link above. Chloroform is HIGHLY TOXIC. I just do not see Casey carrying around a bottle of chloroform to use on a 2 hour basis throughout the night. The lid coming off.. spilling.. rolling around in the trunk of her car. Falling out of her purse (like a phone) she was just to careless.

I will say.. that it COULD BE probable that Ric and Casey were experimenting sex and chloroform and that would be a HUGE issue.

Now I'm not saying that RM is involved, at this point I'm not sure, with that said, I'm not ruling it out yet either. If innocent of any chloroform connection he certainly didn't do himself any favors by deleting that photo. I pray to God that Caylee wasn't being subjected to sexual abuse/child *advertiser censored* but I learned along time ago to never assume that you know what anyone is ever capable of, especially sexually. (JMHO)

RM needs to be looked at a lot more. He may be by LE and no one has caught on to that yet.

RM needs to be looked at a lot more. He may be by LE and no one has caught on to that yet.

At any rate, we got off topic and need to discuss DIGITAL evidence. This would be the forensics LE pulled from Ric's PC or any other evidence such as his myspace. Baez may want it to show that Ric was chloroforming Casey and it was making her delusional which caused her to kill Caylee. :crazy:

Does anyone know if any other images were deleted as well, or just that one?
Lanie

jb is requesting discovery, this is old info. rm is not being "looked at" by le. he was looked at already, and jb is probably acting on some half baked info kc told him might be on his computer. I feel so sorry for anyone who ever got mixed up with casey.

When was KC looking for recipes to make chloroform? Did she even know RM at that time?

This sounds like one of CA's fantasies about RM being Zanny.....

I am very sorry for any one that got mixed up with Casey.....including her daughter!!!!:confused:

jb is requesting discovery, this is old info. Rm is not being "looked at" by le. He was looked at already, and jb is probably acting on some half baked info kc told him might be on his computer. I feel so sorry for anyone who ever got mixed up with casey.

ita!!!

This could be the chloroform link. Perhaps he is the one who taught KC to use choloroform or perhaps he was her source for a while.

I have thought that from the start. I mean they find chloroform in her trunk and so far this is the only connection to the stuff that we know of amongst her friends. I just think there is more to this. MOO

When was KC looking for recipes to make chloroform? Did she even know RM at that time?

This sounds like one of CA's fantasies about RM being Zanny.....

I am not positive about this but IIRC KC did the search for chloroform in March 08. She began dating RM in either Jan or Feb 08 but I think they actually met around summer 07. So yes she definately knew and was dating RM at the time of the computer searches.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back