Discuss August 3rd Jail Visit with George

For the most part that seems true to me too; but in the first video, July 25th at 9am (GA, CA & KC) at about 5:30 into it, KC herself brings up the sighting at the airport by WW on July 2nd. She's very interested in it, asks questions about it, and very involved when she states that she wants others besides the sheriff's department to investigate tips, particularly LA and her parents, as well as JB.

I just saw that for the first time this evening on Nancy G. Somehow I had missed that segment when listening to the interviews online, I don't know how. I came online just now to edit my post to add that but you beat me to it! Thanks Paper Moon. I was so glad to hear that segment, where she asked about that and asked them to pursue it.

One thing that always puzzled me was how GA could remember so much detail, a month later, about the afternoon when Casey and Caylee supposedly left the house, down to the details about what they were wearing, etc. Who could recall that even the next day after seeing their family members walking out of the house? You've seen them wear all their outfits so many times, I know I couldn't tell you which clothes my husband and son were wearing yesterday, or exactly what time they had left the house, much less on a day last month. Unless I had known to make a mental note of it for some reason. Not that I can accuse GA of anything, but it just always seemed unusual.

For the most part that seems true to me too; but in the first video, July 25th at 9am (GA, CA & KC) at about 5:30 into it, KC herself brings up the sighting at the airport by WW on July 2nd. She's very interested in it, asks questions about it, and very involved when she states that she wants others besides the sheriff's department to investigate tips, particularly LA and her parents, as well as JB.

And then KC began to bark orders: "I want Lee, I want you, I want JB" to check it out. She didn't "want just the Sheriff's office running errands" for her while she was in jail. Paranoia and grandiosity to the max!

George is quite an unusual fella, in my opinion. The more we learn and see of him, the less credible he appears to be.

And then KC began to bark orders: "I want Lee, I want you, I want JB" to check it out. She didn't "want just the Sheriff's office running errands" for her while she was in jail. Paranoia and grandiosity to the max!

Instead of pleading with them to PLEASE help her find Caylee, as you said she started telling them what she wants them to do. IMO, her interest and questions about the "sighting" were what was in *Casey's mind* :eek: what she should be asking as a concerned mother. Came across totally insincere to me. It even appeared to me that Cindy was caught off guard with Casey's feigned 'moment of interest' as I believe she knew it was fake. :mad:

I just saw that for the first time this evening on Nancy G. Somehow I had missed that segment when listening to the interviews online, I don't know how. I came online just now to edit my post to add that but you beat me to it! Thanks Paper Moon. I was so glad to hear that segment, where she asked about that and asked them to pursue it.

You're welcome, Seagull :)

The police let George and Cindy talk talk talk and what have we gleaned from that outpouring of verbage? Allowing Casey to talk talk talk would have resulted in the same, for they are of the same cloth. Just as Casey never asked questions on how things were going in the search for Caylee, so too have George and Cindy never asked LE how things are progressing.

The Anthony's will not hear anything other than their own story. Period.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I wouldn't feel sorry for GA, I used to. but the more i watch him over and over . I get a funny feeling in my belly (and it not butterflys more like bees)
I think this guy is the one that CA got her lying from. Let keep in mind he was the last one to see Cay. S:bang:eek:methings that he done thru this case, he shoulda(don't know if that word) know better. Like the car when he drove it home and he know what it smell like. That when he should called the cops. His daugther and grand daughter were still missing at the time. I wouldn't been frantic even not being ex cop i would called the cop. IMO

He acted entirely opposite of his police training and instinct. You are right.

Instead of pleading with them to PLEASE help her find Caylee, as you said she started telling them what she wants them to do. IMO, her interest and questions about the "sighting" were what was in *Casey's mind* :eek: what she should be asking as a concerned mother. Came across totally insincere to me. It even appeared to me that Cindy was caught off guard with Casey's feigned 'moment of interest' as I believe she knew it was fake. :mad:

ITA!! :clap:

It is not consistent with the bulk of those videos, a rare moment.

WOW! This tape is a bombshell!!

People are talking about ga expressing his regrets about not being a better father, and using too much tough love etc.
First I'd like to point out that this shows that the relationship they had prior to june/july was not like what we see on these vids.(the sweetie, honey, I love you and miss you, blah blah blah)
but now for the bombshell part.....
When he's saying 'I just wish i coulda been a better dad. That i knew there were times you wanted to talk and I wish I had've just listened and things would be different....

HELLO!!!! Wouldnt you think kc's reponse would be ' you have always been a great dad, and whatever has happened between us, doesnt have anything to do with zanny taking that little girl'....

But she doesnt! Imo, its like shes saying ' dad, you did the right thing, mom did too, and lee. But I'm different from you guys. This happened despite your attempts to teach me to be a good person.'

Thats pretty darn close to an admission of guilt imo.

Now ,these regrets by various members of the family were brought up multiple times throughout these videos....and never once does she say ' C'mon dad even if we did all these things it wouldnt have stopped zanny from taking her'.
She says something like 'Its nobody's fault. All we can do is move on' (yeah- in ya dreams casey!)
..... And hang on, nobodys fault? Isnt it supposed to be ZANNYS fault?

And still on the topic of regrets.Why doesnt she mention a single one of hers? Thats what moms do. Thats what most would do anyway....
"Why did I trust her? why didnt I just stay home to look after caylee? why didnt I find out more about her babysitter ( I know the babysitter is non-existant, ok. LOL ). Why didnt I just use a day care centre? This is my fault. If I hadnt left her there, she'd still be with us"...

Thats what a normal person does. They naturally blame themselves. But here's kc saying it's nobodys fault!! (puts more weight into the theory it was an accident that she couldnt admit to).

Caylees gone, the A's parents are going down hill, the A's themselves have become so weak and frail. How many people have to die before she starts talking?
If she's not talking to 'protect' her family from the bad guys, then doesnt she see this is killing them, slowly but surely? A torture worse than any physical pain that the bad guys could dish out.

I wonder if shes thought about the fact that if they die she will have nobody left in this world to love her.

I think her reason for staying mum is because she fears the loss of their love if she admits to harming Caylee.

ITA!! :clap:

It is not consistent with the bulk of those videos, a rare moment.

The 'sightings' were the ONLY time that I recall Casey bringing Caylee's name up herself. I believe she was trying to be the pretend "concerned tot mom". It seems everytime CA or GA brought Caylee up, Casey shut it down as fast as she could.

thanks for your post, I have also been horrified by a lot of the things said about this case in the media, the incredibly harsh (possibly slanderous) attacks on people's character, etc, repeatedly on TV day in and day out for months. I've never seen anything quite like this before in other cases, even cases where there were bodies found, and a lot more hard evidence to link a suspect. In this case it's like it's been a free for all, like people feel they can just say anything they want, without caution or without thought that these are real people. What if they are innocent? I also think it's possible that Caylee is alive. If Caylee is deceased, I definitely think it could have been an accident or another perpetrator. I've never been fully convinced that Casey had any motive, as she could have easily left Caylee with her family at any time if she really just wanted to be free to party. Not that I can rule out the possibility of KC as perp, of course.
Surrounding the disappearance, Casey was living with and hanging out with so many people, their various roommates and friends coming and going, basically a lot of people in the picture. It doesn't appear so far that all of these people were even questioned by LE, much less forensics done in their homes/cars etc. Several of them were interviewed but not all (unless a handful of interviews are being kept under wraps). Ordinarily, if a young woman had been hanging around with even just one young man when her toddler went missing, police would immediately see him as a person of interest. In this case there are SO many young men (as well as female friends) Casey was around and who might potentially have been watching Caylee for Casey here or there or might have had access to Caylee. MOO P.S. I hope very much your gut feeling is right and Caylee will be returned home safely.

They didn't abandon their vehicle in a parking lot or have human decomp found in their vehicle trunks or backyards. They, several of them, took lie detector tests, handed their cell phones (including embarrasing text messages) over to police. None of them were known liars, described to one friend by their own mother as a Sociopath! None of them led police on a wild goose chase while supposedly pointing out where their missing child was last seen. These other people were not caught, as Casey was- lying about having a nanny for her child, lying about her employment and even her education.

A lot of those types of things come into play when LE decides if someone is "of interest" or not.

It was a pivotal moment for all of them. KC was interested, because she knew that in order for the 'Caylee' is alive ploy to work, they needed some sort of foundation (albeit fake) to corroborate their own lies. A 'sighting', especially in an airport did excite her. She knew it wasn't real, but she began to tell them what to do to support her defense.

"I'm sticking to the Nany story and that Caylee is alive, so you guys get your butts out there and pump this up. Make sure you make a lot of noise about following up on it yourselves, and make sure JB does, too."

And CA grabbed on to that with her teeth and has been milking it hard and heavily since. Regardless of the fact that LE disproved it months ago.

And that was KC training the folks on how to keep the 'alive tips' game in play. They've since expanded upon it... just look at the mall sighting photos splashed everywhere.

PIVOTAL moment in defense strategy per KC - and in jury poisoning.

The thing that gets me about Casey's emotions behind bars are IMHO just that..her emotions behind bars. She didn't care about her image at all while she was out and had camera men screaming at her with every step she took out of her home, into her lawyers office, or even into the jail. If this was ever really about finding her daughter she would have utilized those cameras no matter what her council advised her to do! Not once did she ever utter one word on camera, not even a simple plea to anyone to bring her child back to her.
Her only emotions in jail where when the family was sugar coating everything for her. She was emotional seeing them because she had been staring at a brick wall for days!
Cindy and George were the ones who asked her what she had to say to the media, and Cindy and George failed to deliver those messages!
She showed no sympathy for Caylee, only for herself..JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back