Discussion about Skyline, the groundskeeper, trucks - Looking for Clues

I remember reading, as well, that Kyron was seen near the South door. Wasn't that factoid attributed to Ky's classmate - TP?

Also - isn't the South door the main entrance @ the front of the school?

The south door is where the parking lot is found.

Hi Liz, I just read that yesterday in a link - oh, I think I know where it was. It is from a man who analyzed Terri''s emails if I remember correctly. I'll go grab it even tho I know the link won't post here. It is not a forum I don't think but where he does commentary on cases. xox

ETA: I just found that analysis and it wasn't where I read it. I'll look tonight.

Scandi,
But you know, LE has said that Kyron did not leave the school...they have never said otherwise.IMO

All JMO

The south door is where the parking lot is found.

This floor plan from the school system has a compass on it. According to it, the south door is the main entrance. The parking lot is on the east.

In one of the earlier threads, a local explained that the part of the parking lot that's southeast on the diagram is referred to as the 'south' or 'southside' parking lot, because people walk out the south (main) entrance to go to it.

floorplanofSkyline.jpg

The access road is on the west side by Skyline road and you cannot see a car or truck if it is parked there.

I'm getting confused, because according to the diagram and the pics of the white truck from the Aug 11 press conference, I think the access road where the truck is parked in the pics is on the south side of the building.

Can you please orient me, Kim, so I can get this straight?

TIA

I'm getting confused, because according to the diagram and the pics of the white truck from the Aug 11 press conference, I think the access road where the truck is parked in the pics is on the south side of the building.

TIA

If you look at the map, the access road is at the bottom, right in front of the playground. It leads to the soccer field.

If you look at the map, the access road is at the bottom, right in front of the playground. It leads to the soccer field.

Exactly. Which according to the compass is south, no?

I'm the first to admit I suck at reading maps, so please orient me! lol

ETA: There's another diagram from the school I'm trying to find. It has a big E for east stamped on the parking lot side, up where the gym is. I'm looking for it.

I remember reading, as well, that Kyron was seen near the South door. Wasn't that factoid attributed to Ky's classmate - TP?

Also - isn't the South door the main entrance @ the front of the school?

Sorrell Skye,

According to the Reference and Time Line Forum :

Chief Staton stated : Kyron was seen " at a late hour in the morning, it was the last time he was seen. This statement came from one of the children that was interviewed ."

Supposedly, Kyron was first seen near his classroom door, and then later on near the south door, which is the main entrance to Skyline, I believe. The phrase " at a late hour " is interesting. Originally, one of the children stated that they saw Kyron at around 9 ;00 a.m. near his classroom door. So, I believe he would have been down by the school entrance some time after 9 :00 a.m. IMO, and according to this time line.... MOO

All JMO

This floor plan from the school system has a compass on it. According to it, the south door is the main entrance. The parking lot is on the east.

In one of the earlier threads, a local explained that the part of the parking lot that's southeast on the diagram is referred to as the 'south' or 'southside' parking lot, because people walk out the south (main) entrance to go to it.

floorplanofSkyline.jpg

TY for that map. Is it known who used that garage shown on this map ?

All JMO

Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
snip...
In the same article: "He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m."...snip.

He later amended his timeline, saying that he left between 8:45-9:00.

IIRC it was that "he could have left as late as 8:45-9"...

which would IMO still leave that quite believable amount of time open that Terri still very well could have pulled up on the access road[for whatever reason. as some of us have speculated could be to have Kyron come out of that exit near the access rd]maybe or maybe not... but possible imo...

TIA

And I look at it as the door on the far front of the parking lot. I guess I'm thinking the south-east door. Sheesh. The building is cockeyed and I think that's what is causing problems.

floorplanofSkyline.jpg

According to this map - the south door is the main front entrance to the school.

I've spent the past half-hour trying to paste an image of the map from freefallzzz PB, but my connection went wonky, so THANK YOU BeanE for the map!

If the reported sighting of Kyron near the south door is accurate, then he was seen @ some point in the a.m. near the main entrance, IMO.

OT - I noticed that other posters here have said they've been having connection issues. Me, too. On my end - when someone else in my household logs onto the internet via the Sony Playstation, we get bogged down (except, of course for the person on the Playstation, which IMO is a bandwidth hog).

With the way the building is laying on the land, why didn't they just say the FRONT DOOR? :floorlaugh:

This is the building's orientation with compass directions.
skylineschool.jpg

:bow:

That's the map I was hoping to see! :woohoo:

I always thought they meant the door that is the red dot on the bottom right corner of that pic as the south door. I thought the front door as being the FRONT door, not the south door. :waitasec:

I still have to question if that is what they mean just because of how the roads curve around the school, etc.

yikes. according to the compass, the main door (the one facing the church and the service access road and skyline road) would be kinda well.......SE, which would then make the door to the side, out toward the soccer field NW.

Skyline is twisty twirly and looking at this map makes me feel like I've been on a roller coaster after a few margaritas. YEESH.

Sorrell Skye,

According to the Reference and Time Line Forum :

Chief Staton stated : Kyron was seen " at a late hour in the morning, it was the last time he was seen. This statement came from one of the children that was interviewed ."

Supposedly, Kyron was first seen near his classroom door, and then later on near the south door, which is the main entrance to Skyline, I believe. The phrase " at a late hour " is interesting. Originally, one of the children stated that they saw Kyron at around 9 ;00 a.m. near his classroom door. So, I believe he would have been down by the school entrance some time after 9 :00 a.m. IMO, and according to this time line.... MOO

All JMO

TY Liz!

Ya see - this is one of the reasons why I've had a such a difficult time coming to any conclusion about who is involved in Kyron's disappearance.

LE themselves released (and seemingly endorsed, IMO) the info regarding a sighting of Kyron *at a late hour* by one of his classmates. Yet, it's just another vague statement reported by LE - what exactly does a *late hour* mean?

And then we have these reports of him being seen supposedly here, there, and everywhere - near his classroom, near the south door (the main entrance?), and then in the gym by the 7th grader.

I'm hoping LE has been able to clarify the timeline of when he was seen & where & by whom.

I can't find the other diagram I was looking for.

There was also a map in the print version of the Oregonian that locals posted confirmed the south entrance is the main entrance. My WS is going crazy right now and the window I had the post up in froze up so I lost it.

To clarify:

Main entrance - south

Access road where white truck is parked in the Aug 11 press conference pics and flyer - south

Parking lot - east

"Southside" parking lot - southeast

Gym - east

Kyron's classroom - west

Back of school - north

Groundskeeper mowing in field - west

I can't find the other diagram I was looking for.

There was also a map in the print version of the Oregonian that locals posted confirmed the south entrance is the main entrance. My WS is going crazy right now and the window I had the post up in froze up so I lost it.

To clarify:

Main entrance - south

Access road where white truck is parked in the Aug 11 press conference pics and flyer - south

Parking lot - east

"Southside" parking lot - southeast

Gym - east

Kyron's classroom - west

Back of school - north

Groundskeeper mowing in field - west

Don't lose this now! We need it to all be on the same page together from now on! :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back