Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

Any guesses why JA never even got a GED until she was in jail, where AZ law (I think) required she attend those classes? That seems so at odds with her high opinion of her intelligence and the flowery way that she writes.

What purpose would having a GED have for JA? She didn't want/expect to work to pay her own bills or financially take care of herself so there was no need for a GED. She had more important things to do at the time, like stalk her exs and their new girlfriends, to worry about something as insignificant as furthering her education or bettering herself. Besides, her IQ is as high/higher than Einstein's. What more could she learn?

MOO

Just a reminder: General discussions should be kept over on the retrial/break thread or the Sidebar. This thread is for the transcript discussions only.

Just a reminder: General discussions should be kept over on the retrial/break thread or the Sidebar. This thread is for the transcript discussions only.

Our excuse HAS to be..... BOREDOM!!! Sorry Lambchop.

It may be two transcripts released at two different times? Beth has an update on her site saying that they are being prepared by two stenographers and the 144 pages will be the first release today by one of them, and then the second one may take longer.

FWIW

Since JA testified on 2 separate days, I'm wondering which transcript we'll get today.

I personally dont think there is anything super surprising in the testimony that will be released. I agree that I think she just wanted the court shut down so she could have the control and power. She was only up for what? 2 days? Knowing how she talked and answered during the first trial there is no way she got into any of the good juicy stuff yet. I personally love that if she takes the stand now it has to be in front of the public.

Good morning! I am trying to remain in a state of indifference today. We'll see how that turns out! I am of the opinion that much of the information will be new and unusual from any previous testimony we have ever heard. MOO.

I personally dont think there is anything super surprising in the testimony that will be released. I agree that I think she just wanted the court shut down so she could have the control and power. She was only up for what? 2 days? Knowing how she talked and answered during the first trial there is no way she got into any of the good juicy stuff yet. I personally love that if she takes the stand now it has to be in front of the public.

Something in Lawrence Kirk Nurmi's "Game over" statement tells me otherwise. We shall see... hopefully.

So is a bat signal going to go off when they are released or something? :thinking:

Would assume that the threads will go bats##t and lamby would update the first post to include links to the FREE pdfs for ease of finding for discussion...

Until then... :waiting: for

AaAmB.png

Good morning! I am trying to remain in a state of indifference today. We'll see how that turns out! I am of the opinion that much of the information will be new and unusual from any previous testimony we have ever heard. MOO.

Hi y'all :newhere: Just a thought... we've heard hints from Nurmi of child *advertiser censored* and JA snapping. Is it possible we will learn from the transcripts that JA herself was allegedly a victim of child *advertiser censored* in her youth? :thinking:

I think the transcript from her testimony Oct. 30 may not provide any new info. If there's any bombshells, my guess is they will be in the Nov. 3 testimony. We don't know which day's transcript is being released today. There's a reason why they fought so hard to keep it secret and why the judge agreed. I too am of the opinion there's new information contained in the transcription.

Would assume that the threads will go bats##t and lamby would update the first post to include links to the FREE pdfs for ease of finding for discussion...

Until then... :waiting: for

AaAmB.png

Somebody needs to give Lamby the "bat" signal. lol

Standing on one's head so the cheeks are nice and rosy, along with giving volume to the hair, will work in a pinch! Speaking of pinches, don't forget to do that to the cheeks as well!

You're killin' me, here! :laughing:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 2m2 minutes ago
I'll post snippets from the secret #JodiArias testimony in a bit. I can say its about her life and childhood, doesn't talk about Travis.

I'll post snippets from the secret #JodiArias testimony in a bit. I can say its about her life and childhood, doesn't talk about Travis.

I was afraid all we would get are some snippets. :(

In other words, she is hopping on the Casey Anthony bus and hoping it'll pay off for her, too.

Hopefully we won't just get snippits. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back