Discussion/Question Area

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a link they would like added to our resource board please leave it here. I'll be happy to add it to the right area. If you have questions or thoughts you can leave them here too. Thank you and any input will be greatly appreciated!!!

Ima

How can I get records on someone from Dallas? I can't find anything on line, but I know at least one period that he was in jail. It's my father (whom I've only met twice), but things he said to me when I recently tried to let him back into my life really freaked me out. I think he's dangerous and possibly has connections to unsolved crimes (due to some things he said). He even took me to some weird locations and told me things that scared me. I have since cut off contact, but I'd really like to see his arrest/jail records. I know his address for most of his life, but there are more I'm sure are in his police records. I just don't know how to go about obtaining this. I'm sure I sound like an idiot, but I've never done anything like this before and I'm lost. I wouldn't even try, but I have a really terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach concerning him and I think I might be able to help some people if that feeling is right.

Hi, I’m new here so just seeing this. I use nuwber-dot-com (misspelled on purpose) to sleuth. You’ll have to enter a cc, but it may be worth it. It has a free period, as well. Or, I believe you can request jail records from the counties where you know he has been arrested. There is usually a records request area on their websites. I’m not sure, however, what the criteria is to obtain the record. Good luck!

Also, it’s been a while since you posted this question so I hope you have already found the answers you were looking for, and I’m sorry you have to ask the questions in the first place. I wish you well!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31
Back