Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror was removed because her mother passed last week. You can tell how upset she is. Poor lady.

Kicked off jurors mother died .... Omg

How the hell does a juror that thinks that DP is a form of revenge make it on a DP qualified jury!?????!

released juror in tears says she was not kicked off the jury. Her mother passed away Monday prior.

heartbreaking to listen to the released and alternate jurors.

OMG!!! Juror who was released right before closing statements- her mother died!!! She wasn't kicked off, if only she had been on instead.

Juror was released, because her mother passed away. She is crying. She is angry that there is no finality to this decision and she wished she could of been there.

heart wrenching this juror whos mom died. she wanted death!

From MW:
Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 54s54 seconds ago

Male juror angry that holdout said death penalty was "revenge" #jodiarias #3tvarias

:stormingmad: This juror with the agenda -- stealth -- should have been REPLACED immediately ! WTH ?

Trials are decided during jury selection, this proves it. Juan should have rejected her having the DV in her background. Of course she would be sympathetic to the murderer.

Except the DV was made up. A true DV victim would recognize that

Jury did not believe anything Jodi said. They did not believe the pedophile story.

"We felt like they put Travis on trial and focused on that..." Female Juror

Mormon religion was irrelevant, no *advertiser censored*, Travis was put on trial. One woman is LDS and it played no part in decision.

Jurors are speaking. They disagree with you. So do I. They are crying because they wanted death. Juror would NOT deliberate. Troy Hayden has sources who KNOW Jodi already "working the max row inmates". She will have an ok life because Travis is dead and she is breathing.

She would have never been executed anyhow... life in prison at Perryville is not an ok life. That is going to give me peace.

Jury ANGRY DT put Travis on trial

Can this juror be charged with anything? They didn't believe any *advertiser censored* carp.

I love the way these jurors are talking. I so hope this gives the Alexanders some peace. The the real jurors got it and were ready to give her death. They saw Travis for what he was not who they wanted him to be in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305