Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by LambChop, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samspace070

samspace070 New Member

I noticed JW signed that motion not KN. It sounded just like her childish whining she resented being compared to Sarah Palin. Well here is a news flash for JW "SARAH PALIN IS BETTER LOOKING THAN JW. As far as intelligence, "SARAH PALIN IS PROBABLY MORE INTELLIGENT THAN JW ALSO." So all in all no insult, more like a compliment.

JM said he would kill himself if he was married to JW, no insult, I'm sure a million other men would agree with him. Just his opinion and the jury was not present and didn't hear the comment. No harm no foul, so get over yourself Wilmut. JW wrote that motion it has her fingerprints all over it. So repetitive just like her questioning the witnesses.

Also defending MDLR is Wilmuts MO. They are all three like a high school clic of mean girls. And it was MDLR who gave that copied book to CMJA. IT was not legal paperwork, it was another mean girl action.

2. Neighbour2013

Neighbour2013 Member

To do links on this forum..at the top of the browser is a search bar...RIGHT click and highlight the entire website listed and then copy and paste into your message....you won't see the link turn "blue" until you post it.
    I also have Windows 8.

3. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate My BIG Baby Rottie

4. RadarLuv

RadarLuv New Member

So I heard JA is filing a continuance? Or is that an April fools joke?

5. wendiesan

wendiesan Active Member

Yet another time. I would bet, that Deanna Reid demonstrates that she is an excellent example of class in action. I cannot imagine a more stressful situation than being interrogated by your ex's murderer in a court that demands you be respectful of those questioning you.

6. Schmatz

Schmatz Member

My opinion: Honestly... if he was... she would have thrown him to the lions without a second of hesitation.

7. CarolinaWoman

CarolinaWoman Member

I have Windows 8.1 and it's the pits too. I have contacted Microsoft several times and been advised that if we have Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 the download for Windows 10 will be free. I was advised it would be available the middle of April. But I will wait before I download it to see reviews just in case it's another mess.

8. Caylee Advocate

Chelly posted this on the Sidebar thread:

"Troy Haden has confirmed the sentencing will be live streamed at 8:30 MST on April 13th, and they will have one camera and he will follow her to Perryville, where the doors will close and that's the end.
    Troy is also in the works for an interview with Juan Martinez. Saying right now, Juan is playing hard to get." Lol

9. Mindmatters

Mindmatters New Member

Thanks for bringing this post over Caylee Advocate, and thanks to Chelly for the OP.

Now that is an interview worth getting for Troy and worth watching for me! Good luck to Troy in getting it.

10. ShadyLady

ShadyLady Well-Known Member

11. memoriesbymichelle

memoriesbymichelle New Member

Not sure if it would be a good interview or not. Martinez is very smart and I just don't think he will give JA any attention on purpose. JMHO

12. gcharlie

gcharlie Well-Known Member

Wish I could find the link at HuffPo, but the only active link I can find is at JAII http://************************/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Jodi-Arias-Court-Docs-1.pdf

If anyone wants a refresher, here is a very comprehensive timeline put together by David Lohr http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/31/jodi-arias-timeline_n_2387245.html

13. samspace070

samspace070 New Member

14. Mindmatters

Mindmatters New Member

Hi MBM, I hope he doesn't give Travis' murderer any attention. I'd like to see the interview be about JM as a prosecutor.

15. Val1

Val1 New Member

BBM - I sure hope so, I thought I had read that the judge only has 60 days to deliver the sentence, will have to see if I can find that again.

16. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

[​IMG]

Please take off topic discussion to the sidebar... thanks

17. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

BBM: AMEN !

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

18. Caylee Advocate

Oldie but a goodie!!!!!

Dave Hall from Nancy Grace—Jodi didn't escape death she just prolonged it.

19. wendiesan

wendiesan Active Member

FWIW, an explanation of victims' rights in Maricopa County may be found at:

http://www.maricopacountyattorney.org/pdfs/victim-services/Victim-Services-AZ-Laws.pdf

Since JA now has established, IMO, a reputation as someone who will continually try to hurt the Alexander family members through writing letters, sending emails, and so on, I was wondering what protection could be afforded the family through the legal system. I found the following information regarding this potential problem on Page 13 of the document.

20. wendiesan

wendiesan Active Member

If a presentence report is prepared for the judge, the victims have the right see it.

http://www.maricopacountyattorney.org/pdfs/victim-services/Victim-Services-AZ-Laws.pdf

I wonder if this fact, the ability of Travis Alexander's family to inspect such a report and comment regarding any inaccuracies within the report to the presiding judge and the prosecution team, influenced JA's decision not to participate in the preparation of such a report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.