Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
JSS also allowed NONSTOP personal attacks on Juan Martinez without saying one word to defense. Horrible judge. She should go back to family court....well maybe not even that.

AND JSS should have striked Juror #17 for crying in court before seeing even one trace of evidence....Juan was completely right about her!!

One person is a fault over the wasted millions spent on these trials: JSS.

Oh please don't with this person on defenceless children! They need someone who can be the barrier between them and pain, not someone who will replace a reinforced wooden door with strings of beads.

The truth does not always triumph and justice does not always prevail. Casey Anthony, is one example. Also that awful woman in TN who shot her husband in the back while he was sleeping, Winkler, I think her name was. We don't even have to mention OJ, although the evidence against him was nothing like that for JA. More evidence was there for premeditation in JA's case than all the others put together.

Then lets not forget the Blue Eyed Butcher, who stabbed her husband over two hundred times and used two knives because she broke one. He was tied to the bed while she did her dirty work. Also he weighed over 200lbs and she was tiny but she dragged him outside and buried him and wrestled two king size mattresses outside. IT CAN BE DONE BY SMALLER WOMEN. But the Blue eyed butcher only got 20 years. She is probable out of prison by now on parole. NO JUSTICE for his family and no evidence of abuse.:hills::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

I agree. It doesn’t always triumph but it does always come out. Juan Martinez was able to proof over and over and over all the lies the murderer was telling, and her defense team, and everyone else involved with her.

The truth does not always triumph and justice does not always prevail. Casey Anthony, is one example. Also that awful woman in TN who shot her husband in the back while he was sleeping, Winkler, I think her name was. We don't even have to mention OJ, although the evidence against him was nothing like that for JA. More evidence was there for premeditation in JA's case than all the others put together.

Then lets not forget the Blue Eyed Butcher, who stabbed her husband over two hundred times and used two knives because she broke one. He was tied to the bed while she did her dirty work. Also he weighed over 200lbs and she was tiny but she dragged him outside and buried him and wrestled two king size mattresses outside. IT CAN BE DONE BY SMALLER WOMEN. But the Blue eyed butcher only got 20 years. She is probable out of prison by now on parole. NO JUSTICE for his family and no evidence of abuse.:hills::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

I agree. It doesn’t always triumph but it does always come out. Juan Martinez was able to proof over and over and over all the lies the murderer was telling, and her defense team, and everyone else involved with her.

After listening to some of the retrial, I am convinced JSS treated Ms MF and Wilmot with kit gloves and soft voice. And a lot of times said Mr Martinez in a firm harsh edgy voice. I could not believe her mannerisms. And JSS had private hearings with JA, just wow. It was a miracle Juan got all but one juror to see the truth. And between JSS and her assistant, I am sure the courtroom was a hostile work environment for him. Then on top of that to have his boss there the whole time.

Wilmot can't say a sentence without saying the words "Right?" and "ok". Annoying as he**, but Nurmi at times seemed to have improved delivery.

JSS and her precious assistant.....well, can't say it.

As well, I believe that JM was preparing another trial which was scheduled to run following the Arias fiasco, and may have ended up being concurrent for a while. I've wondered why his boss was there. Possibly because he might have had to take over the case since JM was being accused of prosecutorial conduct.

However, could it be that the behaviour of JSS and her assistant had drawn his attention and he wanted to either have first hand knowledge of what was going on in order to take action on his own, or because his presence might mute those behaviours.

Oh please don't with this person on defenceless children! They need someone who can be the barrier between them and pain, not someone who will replace a reinforced wooden door with strings of beads.

She might know the law?? But, I question her judgement and the politics behind the DP in Arizona. Would never want to be in family court with her. And JSS' judgement on #17 sucked.

Too much hinky going on in this trial, I wonder why the foreman? said jurors wanted to review the videos but only got clips, especially after Juan said some of his CDs turned out blank. How did that happen. He does not seem careless.

I hope Flores and Juan have great support systems. Can't believe what they both went through during this trial. My heart really goes out to the Flores Family. He is a professional, and I wish this best for his family.

As for Jodi, I hope someone takes her arrogance and snide expressions off her face once and for all.

At least he was not talking 4 words a minute....:) This case would have gone into 2016!

hahah KN is better than Ambien!
Long time lurker and avid trial watcher taking this opportunity to thank all the forum members for some of the best reading or viewing I have had for the last few years . I just finished binge watching the guilt phase followed by the retrial, followed by the legal threads and again I thank you all.

I have a few questions lol who wouldn't? Help me out here pleeeeze.

1. the check to Travis found in the desk. I have always thought it was bogus and planted by CMJA the day of the murder. I remember JM entering her bank statement into evidence but i didn't get a good view of it. Did she even have enough money in her account to cover that 200 $ check if it was sent when she said it was?
2. I highly doubt they ever had vaginal sex, every other kind to be sure, but there has been nary a mention of any condom or contraceptive used during their "activities".
3. CMJA claim TA had sex with her while she was sleeping, WTH? Maybe she pretended to be asleep but no way IMHO can a woman sleep soundly during intercourse. ( Sometimes I wish i could but Nahhhhhh)

Long time lurker and avid trial watcher taking this opportunity to thank all the forum members for some of the best reading or viewing I have had for the last few years . I just finished binge watching the guilt phase followed by the retrial, followed by the legal threads and again I thank you all.

1. the check to Travis found in the desk. I have always thought it was bogus and planted by CMJA the day of the murder. I remember JM entering her bank statement into evidence but i didn't get a good view of it. Did she even have enough money in her account to cover that 200 $ check if it was sent when she said it was?
2. I highly doubt they ever had vaginal sex, every other kind to be sure, but there has been nary a mention of any condom or contraceptive used during their "activities".
3. CMJA claim TA had sex with her while she was sleeping, WTH? Maybe she pretended to be asleep but no way IMHO can a woman sleep soundly during intercourse. ( Sometimes I wish i could but Nahhhhhh)

WELCOME!

It's been slow today on this thread, hopefully some of the regulars will come in and welcome you and answer some of your questions.
I think Travis told Jodi NOT to come and she did anyway. She snuck in and gave him the check knowing it would never get cashed. She had deposited money in her accounts...but also had quit her job, so needed money. If they did have vaginal intercourse bet it was rare...I don't think Travis wanted her getting pregnant on propose. And who can stay asleep with 200 pounds on top of you bumping away....

Juan should move down here to Texas. We run our courts a little differently than AZ. He would be well-respected here.

Jodi asked about that check during her interragtion with Det.Flores in Yreka. She wanted to know if the family had cashed it,and wanted it back to put in her account when she was in jail.

I think she brought the check too. Travis told her that she needed to start paying him back in the text/gchat on May 26th.

And the first thing you think of waking up to anal sex is UT oh?

I was just debasing myself by reading the JAII site and someone asked the question I've been hanging to ask them but don't want to get banned. The question was what is the opinion of the people there on why Arias didn't warn the Hughes's about TA's supposed interest in children and their child in particular. The response: 'Are you a hater?'. I have never seen people able to deflect and/or ignore anything that doesn't fit their view as much as those people do when it comes to Arias. The responder then went on to say they could answer that question but wanted to know the questioner's view first. Well if you can answer that question with anything approaching a valid viewpoint then why not just do it? The other answer just deflected onto why didn't the Bishop report TA. IMO it's a telling reflection on JA that they are the best quality supporters she can get. The other classic today was about Sky Hughes smiling inappropriately while on TV. Seems they've forgotten a certain infamous mug shot.

Also, in rereading Jodi's testimony in the first trial she said she had her purse, a suitcase, backpack, and her laptop,and that Travis brought them in before they went to sleep.

I still think she came to change Travis's mind,and he didn't.

I also think the gun went off when she was standing over him when he was sitting down because of the angle of the bullet track.

Jodi asked about that check during her interragtion with Det.Flores in Yreka. She wanted to know if the family had cashed it,and wanted it back to put in her account when she was in jail.

I think she brought the check too. Travis told her that she needed to start paying him back in the text/gchat on May 26th.

And the first thing you think of waking up to anal sex is UT oh?

Good thought! Maybe she convinced TA that she would be dropping off the check (conveniently dated for the last week of May) and that is how she was allowed to visit.
That and the promise of "one more ***k for old times sake". After all is seems that she was clinging to TA by presenting herself as a ***kbuddy. A no strings attached friend with benefits, a trick as old as time.

Agree 100 percent!

Even when the truth comes out, those who pay for their actions often do so with a plea deal.

One thing that we must never forget is that Jodi Arias has been convicted of first degree murder with cruelty. Such an outcome is never a "given" and we need to be very, very thankful that the guilt phase of Killer Arias's trial turned out the way it did. A guilty verdict, even for an obviously guilty defendant, is harder to come by than it used to be and even when it is obtained sentence is often more lenient than in the past.

Justice in this world is becoming quite the rare commodity. However, I believe justice not served in this life is meted in the next, and with that belief I am not left inconsolable when injustice prevails. I will admit I still shed an occasional tear over no justice for little Caylee until I remind myself that she is in a better place, and that her murderer will pay--eventually.

Agree 100 percent!

Even when the truth comes out, those who pay for their actions often do so with a plea deal.

One thing that we must never forget is that Jodi Arias has been convicted of first degree murder with cruelty. Such an outcome is never a "given" and we need to be very, very thankful that the guilt phase of Killer Arias's trial turned out the way it did. A guilty verdict, even for an obviously guilty defendant, is harder to come by than it used to be and even when it is obtained sentence is often more lenient than in the past.

Justice in this world is becoming quite the rare commodity. However, I believe justice not served in this life is meted in the next, and with that belief I am not left inconsolable when injustice prevails. I will admit I still shed an occasional tear over no justice for little Caylee until I remind myself that she is in a better place, and that her murderer will pay--eventually.

There will be more than just her murderer paying. That whole damned family needs to answer to God. They all escaped their evil doings in this life, but their time will come. I for one will never forget little Caylee. :angel2:

------------
Hi Orchids, during the first trial near the end of Jodis marathon she mentioned having had vaginal sex once! She said it was a disaster!! after seeing her bottom shots I can understand why! :gaah: no one ever agreed that she said that but honest to God I heard it! :please:

------------
Hi Orchids, during the first trial near the end of Jodis marathon she mentioned having had vaginal sex once! She said it was a disaster!! after seeing her bottom shots I can understand why! :gaah: no one ever agreed that she said that but honest to God I heard it! :please:

Maybe some of her commissary money actually belonged to Travis? Like the BMW did, which she tried to claim as hers after his murder?

I always thought she robbed him. He probably had a lot of cash in his house, most people of his faith do. In case of emergency they are prepared. Plus he was going on a trip, so maybe he had cash on hand for the trip to Mexico.

CMJA purchase a 9mm pistol and ammunition for it. She had supposedly lost that Helio phone so she probable bought another one. She was renting a car and planning on another trip, she also came to Mesa for the memorial and to give her prints to police, another long trip, and she flew. She was spending a lot of money for someone that wasn't working that much. She stole from him that is for sure. She had done it before why wouldn't she do it after he was dead?

I was just debasing myself by reading the JAII site and someone asked the question I've been hanging to ask them but don't want to get banned. The question was what is the opinion of the people there on why Arias didn't warn the Hughes's about TA's supposed interest in children and their child in particular. The response: 'Are you a hater?'. I have never seen people able to deflect and/or ignore anything that doesn't fit their view as much as those people do when it comes to Arias. The responder then went on to say they could answer that question but wanted to know the questioner's view first. Well if you can answer that question with anything approaching a valid viewpoint then why not just do it? The other answer just deflected onto why didn't the Bishop report TA. IMO it's a telling reflection on JA that they are the best quality supporters she can get. The other classic today was about Sky Hughes smiling inappropriately while on TV. Seems they've forgotten a certain infamous mug shot.

Three words to describe them.... insane. vulgar. lunatics. They rip apart Travis, his family, his friends and anyone who doesn't agree with their maniac thoughts. :cuckoo: Now they even call CH a pedo. Then after all that, they post a biblical scripture thinking that will be their saving grace. Their leader looks like a little beaver with a grin that equals a rat smiling. :D

Most of their names and locations (even the ones in the US and Canada) are plastered on the web. That would give me pause to stop the craziness.

Good thought! Maybe she convinced TA that she would be dropping off the check (conveniently dated for the last week of May) and that is how she was allowed to visit.
That and the promise of "one more ***k for old times sake". After all is seems that she was clinging to TA by presenting herself as a ***kbuddy. A no strings attached friend with benefits, a trick as old as time.

Jodi wanted Travis to come up to Yreka the weekend of May 24th to hear her sing the National Anthem at a car race on the 24th. I can't remember of it was in a email or gchat that he said he was stressing out because she wouldn't tell him what she had planned. Jodi went looking for a tree in the woods so she could do the fantasy of him tying her to a tree and having anal sex while she wore a school girl uniform. I think MM was going to be hiding and making a video and photos for more blackmail. Any way Travis didn't go, but instead had a UFC party at his house and met a "cutie" nineteen year old. Jodi would never be able to win against a young fresh face raised in the church Mormon girl.

Jodi speaks of vaginal sex and that it happened twice. Once when he made her feel like a "goddess" in the rose petals and candles lining the hall into the bathroom and around the bathtub. Jodi speaks of it in the May 10th sexphone call. Jodi said Travis told her it didn't count because it was under water. It is interesting that there is no mention of any form of birth control other than anal sex. I wonder if she used birth control with BobbyJ, MM and Darryl?

The other Jodi mentions in her journal in January 2008, and that it was different then the time before.

And for the red riding hood costume, there is a photo online of Jodi"stupid" sister wearing one, and a person wearing a wolf costume standing behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆