Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my seat after a run to the potty and then a coffee refill...

Per BK, before the public is allowed in TA's side is a sea of blue. JA's mom is there with some unidentified guy and that's it for her side.

Still waiting on Jodi to arrive. Sigh.

:seeya: She's probably having a hissy fit about now ...

:gasp: Oh $hi!

:eek::eek::eek:

:drama::drama::drama:

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

:hilarious: Oh well ! :happydance:

What's the betting there will be 5 minutes of action then a loooooooong break? I won't know how to behave if they don't do that, it has been that way for so long!

Interesting, Troy just said his sources tell him JSS does NOT like JA at all and was upset she did not get the DP.

Hmmm. When you think about it who in their right mind would like this evil B?

Interesting, Troy just said his sources tell him JSS does NOT like JA at all and was upset she did not get the DP.

If I remember correctly. Judge did looked frustrated and bummed out in the first phase. I always thought she was disappointed about the non verdict.

Hi All! Finally, J4T! Anyone have a link to the live coverage? TIA!

Fox is showing the court room and Jodi looks happy! WTF?!?! The girl is beyond any understanding!

Taking my seat after a run to the potty and then a coffee refill...

Per BK, before the public is allowed in TA's side is a sea of blue. JA's mom is there with some unidentified guy and that's it for her side.

William Zervakos? Bryan "eye guy" Numeister?

Anyone have a live courtroom yet?
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 2m2 minutes ago
Courtroom is packed for #JodiArias sentencing - #TravisAlexander family filling 3 rows -- Only Arias mom in court with two supporters #abc15

Why is Jodi not in her stripes? My mistake. I see she is in stripes.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago#jodiarias is here in stripes

Tweets:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 1m1 minute ago

Courtroom is packed for #JodiArias sentencing - #TravisAlexander family filling 3 rows -- Only Arias mom in court with two supporters #abc15

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 53s54 seconds ago

FInally inn the courthouse for #JodiArias sentencing. PACKED courtroom on victim's side and media row.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 35s36 seconds ago

Jennifer Wilmott is talking to #JodiArias's mom-main players are all here-waiting for public to be brought up for limited seating #3TVArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam