Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox10 anchorette just said, "We'll be hearing from jurors who couldn't decide if JA deserved life or death." That's only 5 people total in two trials iirc. Very strange any holdout, except perhaps Zervakos, would seek the spotlight today of all days.

Are any of the local stations going to livestream the courtroom today? I can't seem to find it on any of the channels.

Quoting post above: I am waiting with great anticipation for the words from Judge Sherry Stephens.

I await wait JSS" words, as well, but I won't hold my breath :angel:

... that is because you are very wise- Betty Davis!

I also have Kindle up in the background and have just started to read Behind the Words. I also have it on my Kindle, but it's easier to highlight on the computer. I have never highlighted so much! It's been a fantastic read, so far.

I have a feeling JA is going to lash out today.

The circumstances of the day - being forced to wear stripes and chains, the presence of the retrial jurors (in blue), the fact that this is her last curtain call - seem like the perfect storm to trigger her disgusting, er, unusual mind.

Maybe she will, and we'll actually get to see how that stun belt works.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

:drumroll: :drumroll: :drumroll: Yes !

:thinking: But on the other hand, ya never know because this is JSS's courtroom and :jail: and her despicable defense team always are up to no good :gaah: !

There will be live-streaming, but will be available to post Tweets as well !

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: for Juan !

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: for the Alexander Family !

Yay! You're here! Don't think I could enjoy seeing the convict hustled off to prison as much if you weren't! :toastred:

I wish at least one of the jurors would be allowed to speak to Arias and tell her that eleven of them wanted her on death row. And that they believe Travis was a good and honorable man. Would the judge allow it? Can she?

Maybe that sounds inappropriate to some of you but I would like it.

I would like, IF JSS sentences her to natural life, to see the jurors all stand in unison and applaud!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
We are hearing the jurors will be sitting in the jury box today. They are all wearing blue #jodiarias
Then I guess number 17 will stand out if she wears purple? Maybe she will have the decency not to show at all!!!

Although I would love to hear JSS really give Jodi a piece of her mind sadly I don't think it will happen she's just going to sentence her without any further comment.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
A big group of the Alexander family and friends are here #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Jen Willmott is here #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Juan Martinez and Det. Flores have arrived #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online