Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe anything Jodi said on the stand. Except for that time she said her birthday.

Another wtf moment, Jennifer Wilmot on fabricated evidence- "state supporters leaked these fabricated letters online." No, honey, your client during those "2 min of evil" forged letters of Travis admitting to being a pedophile and an abuser, etc. She was able to do that because she stole his journal. So, yes, your client did fabricate evidence.

Oh, so NOW she admits they were fabricated? Wasn't the DT trying to introduce them?

She also conveniently forgot to mention that mommy tried to SELL them to the National Enquirer.

CMJA Mom giving interview saying she saw bruises on neck and arms, but wasn't allowed to say so. At the time CMJA said that happened, her mother was at least 1,000 miles away, and could not have seen any such thing.
If by some chance, she just surprised her daughter and showed up from 1,000 miles away - would a mother see bruises on her daughter's throat and body, but not address it? My mother is mellow, and usually unobservant - but if she saw that on me, she would absolutely do something, whether or not I agreed - I think most mom's would address it - not Sandy?
I understand supporting your daughter, and how difficult that must be, but enough.

My first thought when momma said they wouldn't let her testify was that attorneys are not allowed to subborn perjury. So at least defense didn't do that.

#JenniferWillmott stated #JodiArias has showed remorse to her since day 1 @KTAR923

Interesting statement, my underline.

I have nothing profound to say. I am outraged and nauseated like the rest of you with what she chose to unleash on the long suffering Alexander family.

She had to-it was her only chance to grab that one last second in the spotlight before she goes away and we cant really remember her name.

As for Jodi's supporters-really? Threats? I dont understand. I really dont understand it at all. Are you all puppets? If Jodi jumps off a building, will you go as well? She confessed to his murder. Did you miss that part?

I hope the Alexander family feels free to rebuild their lives because they did an outstanding job of representing Travis.

OMG ... whoever is tweeting for the :jail: just tweeted this one:

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 9m 9 minutes ago

"Believe me, not everyone who can cry on demand is necessarily grieving."

-- Abigail Van Buren (a.k.a. Jean Phillips)

I wonder what JW's words of "encouragement" were for Jodi prior to her plea for leniency? Did JW admonish Jodi to try to seem remorseful? If JW tried to get Jodi to not attack the Alexander siblings again or their deceased brother, it backfired big time.
I doubt that Wilmott recommended Jodi not attack the Alexanders, since Wilmott did that herself, albeit more politely.

Amazing how the killer listed this long list of family members who would be devastated if she were given LWOP. Yet NONE OF THEM bothered to testify in any of her trials.

For anyone looking to rewatch the sentencing hearing right now - you do not have to wait for an upload.

You can rewind the live stream video. Just move the timer bar back to the part you want to see.

I am still a little shocked by SA statements in court and to the media. Does she really have no shame? Jodi is guilty. She was convicted, every piece of evidence contradicts every word Jodi has ever said. She could have said a lot of things and may even have had an effect of the judge, but instead she choose to not only perpetuate Jodi's lies, but sprinkled on a few news ones of her own for good measure.

Amazing how the killer listed this long list of family members who would be devastated if she were given LWOP. Yet NONE OF THEM bothered to testify in any of her trials.

And only her Mom bothered to show up today.

I don't have children (yet) but I do not understand how a mother can lie for her murderous child. I can understand loving but lying and supporting her in her vile ways? One of the most important duties of a mother is to guide her offspring towards righteousness. Lying for a child simply because he/she happens to be an extension? The same thing happened in the Scott Peterson case. I've learned a lot about what NOT to do as a parent from these cases.

I wonder if NG will cover this on her show and have a couple of the juror's reactions to JA's statement in court.

Poor tanisha... I feel such a sense of ......sadness and sorrow watching that. I'm glad the judge did the right and just thing....she will leave in a wooden box. Period. End of story. I expect her to suicide.

Hmmm, I don't see her killing herself.... I think she will try to gather another coterie of fans at her new digs and begin to prance around and beguile them with her glowing personality and high intelligence (her thoughts, not mine). She will fail, I predict (and I don't want to know about any of it), and finally become just another lifer.

Her food there will certainly improve over what she had from the County Prison Menu (goodbye prison loaf, a pity). And now that her family thinks she is still such a good person, she will have lots of visitors (it's getting deep around me now). No more drawing pics until she gets some teen mags to trace (izzat possible in a state pen? dunno), so she may not be able to dazzle them with her artistic ability... and her prison buds will not even care. She'll just start to blend in with the rest of 'em, I think. And she'll begin to think of herself as a number. Not what her dreams were made of... For the rest of her life at Perryville:

perryville_prisonfront.jpg

https://corrections.az.gov/location/19/perryville

arias_prison.jpg

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/05/14/jodi-arias-guilty-murder-prison-death-penalty

But they let JA testily.

LOL There is an exception to every rule. A defendant has a right to speak for themselves, and I think defense recognized that JA speaking means certain untruths may be expressed.

She gave that tidbit about coming out of her fog to hurt the family once more, and told the gunshot first lie as a FU to JM/Flores. I can't believe those two statements didn't make JSS decide to go full blast on her .

Exactly! She says gunshot was first because they say it was last. Back when they thought it was first, she was claiming it was last. It's always whatever the state and their witnesses claim it isn't, because her appeal of the guilty verdict is going to be about prosecutor misconduct and lying state witnesses. Evidence shows it was last and once that evidence became available, the state went with what it showed and never wavered. She's saying they "conveniently" changed their story, with no mention of how hers conveniently changed.

Disgusting . Good riddance. And I don't believe for a minute that Arias "feels good" as was just recently reported by...whoever wants to paint that picture. No doubt she did actually feel great for about a minute after being given the chance to stick it to the Alexanders yet again!! in her statement to the court today. But that minute has passed and I think she is right now nothing but a big ball of anger and hatred dressed in jail stripes, finally embarking on a long, slow trip to Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd