Not open for further replies.
KINSEY SCHOFIELD retweeted

@kinseyschofield She's there Kinsey!!! #JodiArias

CCgAClqVEAAYMBF.jpg

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

:fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

:fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2:

I would love to see her walk in PV shackled and chained. Hope someone has footage.

Now that's she's out of Sheriff Joe's jail- we'll hopefully be seeing his document release very soon!

Your love is conditional? I would hope only the support part is conditional (i.e. "I'll always love and care about you, but I will not support your actions or help you if you commit premeditated murder")
Not going to debate this, just saying that some would interpret complete unconditional love as enabling. I see things that way.

Quick question, I am sure it is here somewhere. What exactly did the murderer mutter when she finally admitted that Travis was still conscious when she slit his throat. Something about previous trial but I can't make it out. TIA

I'm just glad she won't have access to social media, anymore. Good grief......

Who is this fool on 10??? Juan tried to get 17 thrown off during jury selection!!! I hate this smug jerk saying it's all Juans fault that a stealth juror was on the jury!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I think you're referring to Steve Krafft, whom I think of as Michael Kiefer, Jr.

OHMY GOSH.. Just got to the part where she said that Travis was conscious when she slit his throat and the knife went in...

And she is not going after the Alexanders with malice.. She is a hateful ugly soul.

yes, if you think about it, THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HER TO EVEN SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! It didn't benefit her at all, in fact, it just proved that there was NO fog for anyone who really believed she 'didn't remember'. She couldn't help herself to make more pain to the family.

Was the baby crying someones ring tone? LOL

LOL! I thought that someone played that deliberately when arias was speaking to accentuate the fact that she continues to whine that "it's everyone else's fault".

I know "I" wouldn't be able to resist doing that if I were there. Yessireebob, I'd gleefully risk a legal smack on the hand to ridicule her publicly and see that it got to her! Amusement for us all! Yaaaay!

:happydance: :loveyou: I love whoever did that.

Now that's she's out of Sheriff Joe's jail- we'll hopefully be seeing his document release very soon!

:seeya: I bet he is having a :partyguy:

:party::party::party: !

By the way ... I just checked Sheriff Joe's Twitter -- and nothing from him about today -- yet !

IMO, more than one shot was fired. They found a shot in Travis and a casing. Did they look for another shot or casing? I'm not sure they would have.

On the replays of JSS sentencing, I caught where she said one of the aggravating factors was the 'extensive planning and preparation' that was done for the crime. And yet CMJA and her mom continue to get up in front of JSS and spew their abuse and 'i defended myself' story.

yes, if you think about it, THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HER TO EVEN SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! It didn't benefit her at all, in fact, it just proved that there was NO fog for anyone who really believed she 'didn't remember'. She couldn't help herself to make more pain to the family.
But..But...But...She had to wear stripes to court today. She had to listen to victim statements. She couldn't take anymore. We got to watch her explode. It was kind of interesting that she was so self involved she didn't realize what she was saying. She really is as she appears, a totally remorseless murderess.

:seeya:

BBM: I was shocked when she said that JA had "remorse" ... WTH was JSS thinking ?

JA has NEVER EVER had remorse and she NEVER EVER will !

Again, I am still SHOCKED that JSS gave JA LWOP ... very SHOCKED ... and I am still SHOCKED !

I was ticked at first, too, then I realized that she didn't say that exactly.

Please note the distinction: JSS acknowledged (legally strategic move - leave no room for appeal) that arias 'expressed' remorse - no way did she acknowledge arias had it.

This time, semantics were working in our favor, lol!

:seeya: I bet he is having a :partyguy:

:party::party::party: !

By the way ... I just checked Sheriff Joe's Twitter -- and nothing from him about today -- yet !

Keep us posted if you see anything please!

I told my SO Sheriff Joe would probably be serving the inmates some real food (meat) and cake for dessert tonight to celebrate being rid of her!

They sure didn't waste any time getting her out of there!

Reporter on fox 10 you tube just said the murderer has arrived at Perryville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope she is scared. I hope she is worried about how she will do in there. I hope she jumps when the doors clang shut. I hope she shakes when other prisoners look at her.

I know that is wishful thinking, but I can hope.

I know that most likely she is planning her career teaching (remember her DP plea) and planning how to make herself queen of the prison. But I still hope.

From the Justice for Travis FB:

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial - 16 mins

‪#‎JodiArias‬ has arrived at Perryville.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:seeya:

BBM: I was thinking the same thing: When JSS mentioned time served, I thought OMG - is this for "time served" :gaah: !

Then she said natural life and I almost

Time served counts in granting special privileges at Perryville

I missed the whole proceedings today. Anyone know where I can watch the full taping of it? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam