Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CMJA was pissed. Her true evil, condescending self was on full display

I agree. And besides being a Grade-A [b or c-word], I think another reason JA chose to lift her fog this morning and now admit to remembering slitting TA's throat and that he was still alive and still attacking her was so her words will follow her to Perryville as a message to others there that she is someone not to be f'd with.

Had JA begged Sherry for leniency today and admitted how sorry she is for all the pain she has caused everyone for the last 8.5 years, etc, etc I think she would be perceived by everyone at Perryville as being weak and an easy target for them.

JA's really gotta be a tough chick now to survive and today she was letting everyone in Perryville know just how tough she is. Gotta stick with the lie. And for the purpose of self-preservation and future appeals, that will be her mantra for the rest of her [hopefully] miserable, pathetic and rotten life. Good luck with that. And good riddance to her!

And prayers to TA's brothers and sisters. They, too, didn't deserve any of this. I do hope they stay strong and supportive for each other.

I thought i saw JSS nod in agreement to TA's sister when she said Life on the Row would have been an appropriate sentence. Life Without the Possibility of Parole served on Death Row. Was I imagining my ideal sentence or did I really see and hear that?

Not sure JSS nodded, but my impression was she was somewhat approving of Samantha's "life on the row" scenario.

I agree, Killer's "speech" was not very well put together and seems she was reading and a few things ended mid-sentence on the paper, forcing her to stammer for words then pause to regroup. She probably had jotted a quick outline after Juan, Sam and Tanisha pissed her off. Narcissistic psychopath that she is, she is incapable of letting things go; she had to respond. Even at times when it is to her best advantage to let it go, she cannot do it.

SHe specifically said when she first got up to the stand that she "had" to respond to some things which were said earlier.

It is my pleasure to announce that the killer is no longer trending on Twitter.

Her "fame" is over.

Forever.

Aren't you all kind of worried that Sandy or her twin might have given birth to another Jodi? Even if it's in the generation after Jodi? This "apple not falling far from the tree" reality has me thinking there's another Arias in the wrong track.

Yes, I was also thinking that I'm surprised that the other siblings seem to be pretty normal. *seem*

Unbelievable, right? He was attacking her, but he was the one with defensive wounds on his hands. I don't know a single woman who would fight for her life, leaving her adult male attacker dead (3 different ways), while coming away unmarked, but for what I believe is a cut on her hand from the knife she wielded. And she outran and outclimbed him, too, when she went for the gun. And she didn't even know she'd have to defend herself by killing him when she planned to visit him hauling all that gasoline! What amazing bad luck!

This is what puzzles me in this horrible crime - how did Travis not be able to defend himself and stop the beast to murder him'

He was well build phisically, I don't know how could that little excuse do all that brutal demage in a young healthy man111

I don't know many details because I only knew about this case yesterday and have been trying to inform myself the best before the

sentencing today, which I watched. Was it ever explained how could her subdue Travis''

Do you know how or was it ever explained'

I thought i saw JSS nod in agreement to TA's sister when she said Life on the Row would have been an appropriate sentence. Life Without the Possibility of Parole served on Death Row. Was I imagining my ideal sentence or did I really see and hear that?

I think she just nods to show the person she's listening to them.

Excuse me, another question - how many appeals can a convict criminal have'

She was given natural life without parole, how many times is she allowed to appeal'

This is what puzzles me in this horrible crime - how did Travis not be able to defend himself and stop the beast to murder him'

He was well build phisically, I don't know how could that little excuse do all that brutal demage in a young healthy man111

I don't know many details because I only knew about this case yesterday and have been trying to inform myself the best before the

sentencing today, which I watched. Was it ever explained how could her subdue Travis''

27 stab wounds, he was bleeding to death she had a gun AND a knife. She ambushed him. He had no chance.

When SA gave an interview after the sentencing and was asked why she didn't testify in court during the sentencing phase, her response was something to the effect, "I wanted to, but they didn't let me... well, not that they didn't not 'not' let me..." Wowzer -- the apple certainly doesn't fall very far from the tree.

Bettybabyoo, Sandys interview was disgusting. Her claim that Jodi spent her life helping others is a joke. The whole family is a freak show.
Well, Sandy even said to JSS, 'she was wrongly convicted'! Can you believe it! Said 'has a beautiful soul', what world do these people live in?

27 stab wounds, he was bleeding to death she had a gun AND a knife. She ambushed him. He had no chance.

Yes, but before the 27 there were 1, 2,... ... and she had to come near him to stab. I wish he grabed her :gaah:

She attacked him when he was least expecting it and was most vulnerable--in the confined space of a small shower. She had the element of surprise on her side. He fought a good fight but she injured him severely in a very short time so even though he had a stocky build and was heavier and probably stronger than her, he had lost quite a bit of his strength with the initial injuries.

You say you are not familiar with the case so maybe you do not know that she stabbed him 27 times, slit his throat almost decapitating him, and then shot him in the face.

Killer Arias is truly wicked, and the truly wicked can have unspeakable physical strength that often belies their appearance.

Is Cha Cha still necessary? Because once the sadistic convict is in Perryville, that mouthpiece should be cut off and a great silence shall fall upon the land and the land will offer up thanks and then go about its business, living, laughing, loving.

Sorry, but that is all hilarious!!!

"We didn't call him a pedophile, Judge"

What a load of crap. The defense said Travis:
1. Had *advertiser censored*, possibly teen/child *advertiser censored* on his computer
2. Had pics of young boys on computer file at Bishops house
3. "He knew" what a 12 year old girl having an orgasm sounded like
4. Had toys for children and that he had Jodi "play" with a red train car once in his bedroom
5. Masturbated to pic of 6 yr old boy
6 that Jodi kept having sex with Travis bcse it helped him feel normal
7. That she got angry when he went to his friends home where there were young kids
8. Spider man underwear

I know I've left some out....

I thought I heard Wilmont say that but then I thought nah, I misunderstood, surely she's not that ballsy. I must say Wilmont had balls today! Did Wilmont go into a fog and forget this is the same judge that listened to the defense spews their pedophile lies for a over a year? I would love to know what JSS was thinking.

I agree. And besides being a Grade-A [b or c-word], I think another reason JA chose to lift her fog this morning and now admit to remembering slitting TA's throat and that he was still alive and still attacking her was so her words will follow her to Perryville as a message to others there that she is someone not to be f'd with.

Had JA begged Sherry for leniency today and admitted how sorry she is for all the pain she has caused everyone for the last 8.5 years, etc, etc I think she would be perceived by everyone at Perryville as being weak and an easy target for them.

JA's really gotta be a tough chick now to survive and today she was letting everyone in Perryville know just how tough she is. Gotta stick with the lie. And for the purpose of self-preservation and future appeals, that will be her mantra for the rest of her [hopefully] miserable, pathetic and rotten life. Good luck with that. And good riddance to her!

And prayers to TA's brothers and sisters. They, too, didn't deserve any of this. I do hope they stay strong and supportive for each other.

You make some good points! I never even thought of this. I think you could be right.

Yes, but before the 27 there were 1, 2,... ... and she had to come near him to stab. I wish he grabed her :gaah:

Many think she got him in the chest while sitting in the shower...he was not in a position to defend himself. That chest wound would have been fatal on its own within a few minutes. He had some defensive wounds on his hands so at some point he did fight and tried to take the knife from her, but I'm sure he was weak from blood loss at that point, not to mention the pain he was feeling.

I saw it on Katikooladies twitter. There is also a pic of Katie holding the baby.

The baby cried at the correct time....maybe with the help of Travis, trying to get a message to the felon.

Every second of every day she has to look at Travis' favorite color in her new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks