Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had asked a similar question last night...

That b$@ch! Thanks to your comment, I know see it differently as to why she worded it that way! Is she going to torment everyone with the thought that if she had been allowed to testify in secret, she would have revealed the "truth"? Is she suggesting she now remembers everything that happened and wanted to "confess" in secret testimony, probably with the intention of changing her story?

I think she thinks that her not being able to testify in secret is a great appeals issue. She is deluded, but nevertheless I think she got that out there strictly for the record. MOO.

I think she thinks that her not being able to testify in secret is a great appeals issue. She is deluded, but nevertheless I think she got that out there strictly for the record. MOO.

Her appeals:
My attorney didn't like me
The Judge didn't like me
The Appellate court didn't like me
HA HA

Yes, she looks very creepy and hardened. Her eyes are soulless and empty. She really does have very creepy eyes. TBH I don't think it's even fair to make any other inmate be a roomate with her (eventually). And that's saying a lot.

Jodi will hate having a roommate: this will be very fair.

I've been looking at the photos of the family with Juan, Flores and the jurors. What an incredible group! I'm deeply moved by these good people. I mean, Flores is there supporting the family after his young son passed away recently. Samantha, who has been through so much, said that she was sorry for what the Judge has been through. The jurors put their lives on hold for so many months and are still here to support the family. Juan went above and beyond his call of duty in his consideration and concern for the victim's family. Travis would be proud.

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Travi...-able-to-smile/c1oiw/552df5e10cf2d211fed4a7c5

The new mugshot surely reveals 281129's real face. Note that she is sporting a ponytail. She adores her hair. Remember how she used it as a veil on the witness stand... how she fake-cried behind it... and peeked through it at her "handiwork" from the crime scene and used it to try to mask her irrepressible glee and at seeing her slaughtered victim? ...and how she slung it around to attract attention as Travis told his friends about being held at gunpoint... and flung it around in the Yreka interrogation room? and on and on. UGH! Well, now, according to prison rules, her ears must be visible at all times, so it is a short haircut or a ponytail for 281129. I am pretty sure this is very displeasing to her. Welcome to PV, inmate.

Maybe schoolgirl braids will work better for the Perryville Princess than a ponytail? Bwahahaha!

Yes, 281129 is obsessed with her hair. She can't keep her hands off it! Remember in the interrogation with Flores, she was constantly pulling out loose strands? I guess that's considered sexy, I dunno?

Is 281129 required to get a hair cut in Perryville? IIRC, she will be strip searched before and after every visitation (I've lost the description of the procedure), and this includes searching the hair for contraband. Dang, Perryville Princess, they're going to muss your evil locks.

Is there such a thing as a prison Brazilian, required by the Department of Corrections? The better to see contraband? That would be fair, very fair.

:eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic:

For those following:

Aaron Hernandez found GUILTY of 1st Degree Murder !

I've been looking at the photos of the family with Juan, Flores and the jurors. What an incredible group! I'm deeply moved by these good people. I mean, Flores is there supporting the family after his young son passed away recently. Samantha, who has been through so much, said that she was sorry for what the Judge has been through. The jurors put their lives on hold for so many months and are still here to support the family. Juan went above and beyond his call of duty in his consideration and concern for the victim's family. Travis would be proud.

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Travi...-able-to-smile/c1oiw/552df5e10cf2d211fed4a7c5

Absolutely. These wonderful photos prove after all, GOODNESS triumphs over evil.

Thanks so much for posting this link Rose :loveyou:. WOW, talk about Silver Linings...these pictures brought happy tears to my eyes. What a joy to see the smiles and genuine affection shared by those who cared and fought for Travis. Love and respect forged from the depths of despair and tragedy is truly one of life's unexpected gifts.

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Her appeals:
My attorney didn't like me
The Judge didn't like me
The Appellate court didn't like me
HA HA
Don't forget:
Stupid jury didn't believe me.
Someone said something mean about me on the internet.
No, really, ninjas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member