Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #2

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by LambChop, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bettybaby00

bettybaby00 Active Member

The link has a transcript and it's very short. They asked 3 or 4 questions, and except for the "she felt assaulted statement" he gave one word answers.

2. HarvestMoon

HarvestMoon Well-Known Member

She manages to reveal her true self thru those twitters, IMO.

3. MeeBee

MeeBee Active Member

That's what we speculated. But then Dr Drew tweeted out that the announcement that juror #17 would be on came after the jury was dismissed and 17 was held back and so it could not have been that. So I don't know.

4. Renee110

Renee110 Stop letting criminals off the Hook!

OT Breaking news…Harrison Ford has crashed his plane

5. garthmax

garthmax New Member

JSS with NOT give CMJA LWP she will look at the two juries and what they said to her afterward.....CMJA will be spending her natural life in prison. Does anyone remember where the info is on just what is going to be like for CMJA serving LWOP.

6. josie1986

josie1986 Well-Known Member

So I've just seen that video of the hold outs husband.

Felt like she was being assaulted by the rest of the jury...really???

She was the one taking things into the jury room that they hadn't heard at trial,walked in on day one and basically said I ain't voting death & couldn't give any circumstances where she would.

Grrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Luvrosco

Luvrosco New Member

My biggest fear. I just hope now that this got out about the juror,and 11 wanted death,she knows there will be a huge backlash if she pulls the LWP.

8. ~Lyric~

~Lyric~ Where is the Justice for Holly Bobo?

I've been thinking about this....

Remember the male juror in interview said, he didn't know what the trial was about until he walked in and saw CMJA and he said "Oh Crap". He knew "of" CMJA but didn't follow it like we did.

I think that the lone juror probably followed the first trial closely. She knew all about the "secret" and she knew about "laws of attraction" and then she gets called for jury duty.... found out what this trial was about, or thought she knew, she molded her answers so she could get on this jury.

9. DebinGA

DebinGA New Member

A juror's number likely represents the time of their acceptance into the final pool. In this phase JSS seated 19 jurors, so number 17 would have joined the 16 others already picked before her with 18 and 19 finishing off the group.

10. bznbear

bznbear My beautiful son!

And that's what she is. I saw pics of her face when JSS announced hung jury; she was not happy. And judging by her vulgar tweets she knows what the majority of the jurors think and it infuriates her. AND now she can't be 1 of only 4 women on DR! Nope no more special cornflake; just another lifer.

11. HarvestMoon

HarvestMoon Well-Known Member

Speaking of Spa time: I'm hoping that a supporter somewhere provides a really nice dinner for the Alexander family, wherever they are this evening. That those that want it (specially the sisters) have some spa time and candles. They deserve to be well pampered and cared for after all of this.

12. little ole me

little ole me New Member

that is it in a nutshell, she could not answer because that would give herself away. When someone avoids answering it is because they are guilty. I still blame Judge Sherry just as much if not more because she is the reason this trial got derailed and that started in the guilt phase and only got worse in this phase. In my opinion if the Judge had handled her court the right way the victim would not have been put on trial and all this other crap would have never been allowed. I watched the guilt phase and that trial was not about a murder, it was about sex, same as this phase. So all in all we have Judge Sherry to blame really, this juror just added the icing to the cake, I hope they all can sleep at night.

Who on earth could see the overkill and in still say no this does not warrant the DP. If you do say it does not warrant the DP then I truly pray you never have a loved one killed because I can assure you, that you would be praying for the DP for your loved one's murder, just as the Alexander's have!

13. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

LOL! My sister-in-law, Peri Brown. was on Sheriff Joe's women's chain gang. She missed her Clinique cosmetics! Boo Hoo!

"The chained-up line of prisoners is not a tough, jailhouse crew of B-movies with gruff manners and trodden self-esteem. Rather, these are women who get up early to style their hair and apply jail-issue makeup. ("I miss my Clinique," inmate Peri Brown says.) After an hour spent with the chain gang, you stop seeing the stripes and start seeing their faces. Deep inside, they're just girls."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com.../0108210330_1_chain-gang-work-on-chain-arpaio

14. cady

cady Well-Known Member

If so,Juan did not see it

15. SStarr33

SStarr33 Inactive

How does she tweet? And how did a website get the names of all of the jurors and post them?

16. raisincharlie

raisincharlie Racing Doesn't Lie

ElleElle - I wallow in sarcasm, she wasn't confused, not in the least. :)

I agree with you, she got emotional over something, bulled up and refused to listen or to deliberate.

17. Shadowboy

Shadowboy New Member

Report by Troy Hayden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzjLW3lNwJM

I also posted this link (in the previous thread) from a prisoners' rights group about conditions in gen pop at P-ville:
    http://azprisonsurvivors.blogspot.com/2012/09/sos-aspc-perryville-conditions-of.html

18. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

19. Renee110

Renee110 Stop letting criminals off the Hook!

To be specific, it was a May 2013 interview

20. cady

cady Well-Known Member

Maybe it was rumor, but I heard that the family initially thanked the 11 jurors...later they thanked the jury. How would they have known the breakdown before the jurors spoke?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.