Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by LambChop, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myvice

Myvice Well-Known Member

It's been my experience that you get polite questions if it's over 5000 now. When we take cash for a vacation or something and it's 5000 or more they always ask what our plans are. They may just be being friendly, but it seems snoopy to me.

2. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

If Maria kept her maiden name-professionally or otherwise she would...

3. franquerolane

franquerolane Member

I just explained to my husband what happened today and he said it sounds like the soap opera from hell.

4. ohreally

ohreally Active Member

I would not be surprised to find out this article is true. I believe there probably has been a team working on the money trail for years, and as soon as the verdict was reached they handed what they had over to the authorities. I am real interested in who the person/persons are that they were waiting to give them permission to write the article.

5. Gin

Gin Share a smile

JMO-Since I'm way on the record tonight let me say this: At this point I believe @juanstie is a very good source on this information.

This particular article was written with @juanstie and I will give it credibility unless I see otherwise.

I am well aware Examiner articles in general can vary in quality. I evaluate on a case by case basis.

6. FelicityLemon

FelicityLemon Well-Known Member

I'm watching today's LIVE - but on youtube and approx 13:00 Troy says that when he talked with it in October before this trial began, ja told him she had a significant amount of money in an account for her legal matters. SO, THAT'S ON THE RECORD.

Shouldn't that go to paying her BILL instead of the taxpayers? I think the Alexanders can't collect anything until after a civil suit, but until then, that significant amount (4100 ain't significant if you're talking about this situation) should be attached for the county.

I just read someone up there ^^^^^ commented that guilty people love to talk (I'm sorry, I don't know who right now).

HA HA.

Same goes for Durst, eh? Guy talks to himself admits murders, lol!

7. Nancy_Drew

Nancy_Drew Sleuthing to help downtrodden victims of dastardly

My husband said "train wreck"!!! Lol!!!

8. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

If I have learned one thing while trial watching it's WAIT FOR THE PROOF. By all means enjoy a story and comment etc, but I wouldn't be putting any personal stock in anything I haven't seen the evidence for with my own eyes.

9. Myvice

Myvice Well-Known Member

On facebook it looks like her husbands name is Delarosa too. I could be wrong though.

One of her friends is a guy with the same last name ans seems to be the guy in the photos with her.

I'm not positive the person they were saying was the friend of 17's husband is the same person. I haven't been able to keep up lately.

10. samspace070

samspace070 New Member

You are probably right, I was told by my banker 15 years ago if I took 9,000.00 they didn't have to report to the IRS but If I took 10,000 they had to report. So it probably has changed in that length of time, The government just can't stay out of our business or our money. LOL

11. Gin

Gin Share a smile

I read today they are on the mainland, not Hawaii. I'm pretty sure it was while I was scanning down a lot of tweets and replies at @juanstie.

12. Nancy_Drew

Nancy_Drew Sleuthing to help downtrodden victims of dastardly

There is also a Joseph Santos, wasn't the Boys & Girls Club girl in Hawaii "Jill Santos"?

13. Sweet Fox

Sweet Fox New Member

Sorry, I don't remember that post but if you look at the picture of the kids from the Boys & Girls Club, 2 of them are making the “phone call” hand symbol.

14. Zuri

Zuri Well-Known Member

Girls are from Ohio. HTH

15. Steve44

Steve44 Active Member

No, if what she says is true there's no event in which HIPPA would come into play. If it's a lie, it's a lie about Arias, but doesn't directly address a HIPPA event, since it denies it happened. Arpiao's answer to me indicates something happened, since he didn't deny it, but cited HIPPA would not allow him to comment further. This indicates there was an event covered by HIPPA.

16. Gin

Gin Share a smile

17. samspace070

samspace070 New Member

I thought I read the 15 year old girls were from Ohio, but I don't hold me to it. I could be wrong

18. smeck

smeck Well-Known Member

That's the Hawaiian shaka hand sign.

19. samspace070

samspace070 New Member

I think it only stands to reason that their was an event that JA caused some trouble concerning her privileges being denied. She hates Sheriff Joe anyway. And no candy bars would send her into a rage. But MDLR would deny it just as she denied her twitter accounts were being investigated and so was she.

20. Sweet Fox

Sweet Fox New Member

The shaka hand signal looks the same as the phone call hand signal. Since they are in HI, it was probably meant as a greeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.