Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one got me too. Use unmarked bills people!! :floorlaugh:

Does anyone else hope this is another opportunist scammer trying to make some money off JA? Imagine her rage when she finds out people are trying to get cash from her fawning sycophants and she has no control over what is happening.

I think all visits with MDLR should be cut off as well unless it can be proven that she is actually doing mitigation work and will be presenting something at the sentencing hearing.

MOO

BBM

I think the visits should continue since they are probably recording everything now.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is too much, too much. They STILL want people's money!!!!!!!!!! Sad that some will do exactly what that posts tells them to do. Puppets. Blindly sent CASH to a PO box & believe they will take it directly to the killer????????? I don't even send cash in mail to a family member! Oh what a world they have made.
JMO-It's quite a world, alright. Crazy and often scary...bizarre bunch of folks.

I'm sorry, let's be real the entire Defense Team is schmarmy- and that's the truth.

Whenever I would find myself starting to feel sorry for Lawrence Kirk Nurmi ( I really do think he despises Jodi and wanted off her case)- I think of the victims of the perpetrators he chooses to defend. Enough said.

Jennifer Wilmott has shown her true colors in her affiliation with the other potentially misguided, knowingly fraudulent Geffner, MF, ALV and Samuels... I almost feel sorry for him now and think he was probably the most honest of them all, which is not saying much.

Maria De La Rosa is a whole other breed, in my estimation. I think emotionally and psychologically she has a very similar make-up to her client. I think she probably made different choices in her fork-in-the-road moments in life and thus ended up in a much different place and position than her client, but deep down they are more alike than different.

That is scary.

I think it will be very interesting to see what happens with her and TO HER in the next coming months.

I no longer hold out hope for Karma to come for any of them swiftly. I learned my lesson after the Florida fiasco. I do believe that we pay-one way or another eventually- I can live with that.

As long as Jodi is locked up forever- I am good with that. Unlike many here, I could care less what cons she pulls on the inside. That may sound harsh but I just don't feel a lot of love for the other inmates. Guards perhaps, but they also choose their profession and you get the good, the bad and the ugly- just like you do with everything else.

It will be very interesting to see what becomes of her family and the people she was close to, who enabled her after she killed Travis.

The lawyers are well... lawyers. I'll stop there.

MDLR and the group from California have a special kind of danger to them, MDLR being one of the worst, IMOO.

J17 mentions "personal feelings" several times. She claims she tried to put hem aside? I call BS. IMO, she could not separate "personal feelings" aside from the fact that JA premeditated this as well as especially cruel and heinous.
She also did not come across as DP qualified, since she would not even put JA to death if TA was her own son?! Who would she put to death then?
JA's mental illness deteriorating? That is an interesting one, because JA faked her journals and her "suicide writings" were only a cry for attention.
Ugh.

I agree. All she said in that interview about why she voted the way she did was to basically quote word for word one of the mitigating factors (her pyschological makeup did not allow her to deal with her tumultuous relationship...based on no facts whatsoever and neglecting to factor in the extreme premeditation and planning) and she claimed things that KN said in closing (4 doctors found PTSD and not in evidence) plus things that both Dr's Geff and M-F said although neither of them were licensed to practice in AZ and therefore were not giving a professional assessment. She obviously disregarded Dr DeMarte, all of the evidence, the findings of the first jury with regards to the premeditation and cruelty and voted on her personal opinion only. She chose to concentrate on the journals of a known liar. Journals that had bold lies written right into them.

She had an agenda IMO and she just cannot articulate to anyone why she voted the way she did in any way that makes sense. I notice she hasn't mentioned ANYTHING about the prosecution witnesses or Juan himself. How is that possible? She didn't weigh anything the prosecution presented in her decision, nor did she say anything about the real evidence presented in any of these interviews other than she felt bullied into looking at autopsy photos. Real evidence showing the REALITY of why they were making this decision. She already knew going in what her decision was going to be so she just tried to pick out things to back her position while she was there. She's being very vague with her answers so that she doesn't slip information from the first trial that wasn't presented in the second IMO.

MOO

BBM

I think the visits should continue since they are probably recording everything now.

Don't think they can legally record visits with her DT. And pretty sure they won't. If there is an investigation into the money, I'm guessing it is being done by the attorneys for the Alexander family, not LE agencies in AZ.

MOO

Will JA be sentenced to LWOP or to LWP? I wish I was confident that JSS will chose LWOP. But I am not. :sigh:

Will JA be sentenced to LWOP or to LWP? I wish I was confident that JSS will chose LWOP. But I am not. :sigh:

After all that came out about the court employee ( her assistant? ) I'm not holding my breath and I've already set myself up to be completely disgusted with sentencing.

Stalking, theft.

Vandalism (slashing tires), perjury

You guys are on your game. How did I forget. Internet terrorism should be in there, too. Oh, breaking and entering?

BTW and o/t, If you guys haven't checked out the implosion of #racetogether on Twitter, you really should so. I haven't laughed so much in a while. I must say, if there is anything that has brought people together, it is a really, really BAD Starbucks campaign! Check it out for some comic relief.

JSS apparently has a woman on her staff that is very Pro-Jodi. I believe her name is Janet, last I heard she is still there.

Who knows how close JSS and her are ? I'm beginning to understand better why JSS may have seemed somewhat unfair to Juan during this entire trial.

If JSS and her close friend and confidant Janet had a bunch of girly-girly talks, hung out at the pool on the weekends, went to dinner after court, and attended the same Christmas parties, who knows how much of Janet may have rubbed off on JSS ??

I had a pretty good feeling that JSS was going to hit Jodi with the maximum LWOP up until this Janet surfaced a few days ago.

Now I have no idea what to think. It seems like maybe even the Judge herself has been tainted during this process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member