Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by LambChop, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadyLady

ShadyLady Well-Known Member

OBVIOUSLY not written by Jodi....not enough "I"s, and "me"s. :)

2. elementary

elementary No More Excuses

Oh, very good point! She's dissembling by splitting hairs. "Technically, it was not a breakdown so I didn't really lie".:rolleyes:

3. MissHaley

MissHaley Active Member

BBM-
    I saw that mug shot. Seems a big percentage have criminal pasts, on parole. But, I guess they all stick together. Support their kind.
    Anyway, a ja supporter was posting personal info, address, phone #'s, ex. of a several people (sound familiar, like the jurors names?) on the juanstie thread. Juan's tie told them to stop but they kept doing it. Now, their posting mug shots, criminal records, etc. And it all goes around & around.

4. FelicityLemon

FelicityLemon Well-Known Member

Maybe you could 'not really' watch a Lifetime movie while you're vacuuming... :D

:drumroll: :dance:

5. mydirtysecret

mydirtysecret Member

Webber has set up a website dedicated to exposing j4t supporters real life identities and complete personal info calling us cyber bullies.. children and family are off limits imo. It's why I've never engaged I. the discussion of angela arias since she has small children at home

6. elementary

elementary No More Excuses

Didn't that happen with Watergate? The only difference is that there seem to be very few investigative journalists left and people on the web have taken over. And perhaps this web-based journalist offered genuine information to the high level investigators. I do agree, it's important to be sceptical since these are not authoritative reporters and there is so much dreck out there. But, IMO, it sure beats the yellow journalism of azcentral and Kiefer and his ilk.

7. FelicityLemon

Coincidences or lack of imagination? There is a male Quinn Michaels in Oregon who is an artist. Aunt Sue lives in Or. There's also a married couple with the first names of Quinn & Michael in OR and she (Q) is an artist. Not saying connections, just funny coincidences. :D

8. krkrjx

krkrjx The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Killer Arias has been put in her place and that caused her claws to come out. She does not take kindly to being told what to do. She's special and rules are for everyone else. How dare Sheriff Joe put limits on her!!! Who does he think he is!!!

Yeah, she threw a fit alright. Call it whatever you want, Maria. It's Killer Arias being a brat, regardless of how you try to spin it.

9. Sweet Fox

Sweet Fox New Member

How about an expired coupon for Starbucks :eek:)

10. pacnwgal

pacnwgal New Member

Managed to gag my way to the end of the manifesto... I was crestfallen because I was expecting CMJA to offer her gentle readers a thank you for the journey, a la the thank you offered to the Fifty Shades of Grey readers. I know the sentencing hearing is a serious matter and I'm only joking, but I kind of wish a dramatic reading of the manifesto could be included in the proceedings because I firmly believe CMJA deserves to be publically mocked for writing it.

11. FelicityLemon

LOL about being afraid of JM - completely understandable.

When I watched JM questioning someone on the stand (I couldn't see who it was) he was so in-your-face and aggressive I was laughing at which defense witness was getting the once-over and it turns out it was his own witness Det. Flores!

JM is an equal opportunity griller and it could NEVER be said he was being unfairly aggressive to any defense witness. If they cry about that (ALV) they deserved much, much worse than what they got.

I have such a crush on that man! Juan Martinez the new folk hero!

12. Nosey Parker

Nosey Parker A Brit in Canada

I haven't, but hope springs eternal.

13. fifteen89

fifteen89 New Member

Reward Jodi and others like her with their own reality tv show? No thanks. I'll pass on watching her look through the trash can, sing and do head stands.

14. lithgow1

lithgow1 New Member

Thanks for the Ventana Inn statemnt - I won't quote it because it's long but can't you just imagine Arias swanning around the place like she owned it once she was involved with the boss. I know a girl who was a barmaid in one of the pubs in town and she started a thing with the owner and, almost overnight, was bossing her former workmates around etc etc. She settled down soon enough and was essentially a nice person so it made me think if she so easily let power by association go to her head, how bad would JA have been. Shockingly IMO.

15. mydirtysecret

mydirtysecret Member

Wonderful idea!! I think JW should have to read it as if she were jodi.

16. franquerolane

franquerolane Member

I remember that case when it happened. This ruling doesn't make her innocent. We don't know if the cop was lying about her confession. Maybe he did, as he was found to have lied in other cases, there is no way to know now. The shooters said it was for the insurance on her son. She would have received the $, not them. At least she did a lot of years in prison. The last witness who testified said she hated her son.

17. pacnwgal

pacnwgal New Member

I saw it on a FB page but when I went to search for it on my search engine the 8th search that appeared was our conversation about not being financial whizzes, seriously!

18. cricket49

cricket49 Loving Life!

While watching Fox 10 Now yesterday many people were chatting and asking questions to Troy and Samia. A few comments
    were made about people harassing Angela Arias on Twitter.

So, I got on her Twitter account and some of the comments were immature and very trashy. I do not think JA's family should be
    harassed. This is what I found confusing.....Angela engages with the people who write these negative comments. Why wouldn't she block
    them?

I was raised if someone called and harassed you to NOT answer the phone or to change the phone number.

If I received negative posts on twitter or FB I would block the person and move on. I am not in the social media generation so maybe I
    don't understand the back and forth exchanges.

19. pacnwgal

pacnwgal New Member

Only if she wears a white t-shirt with "Drama Queen" in purple lettering :)

20. Nancy_Drew

Nancy_Drew Sleuthing to help downtrodden victims of dastardly

And I believe that she may have intentionally gone to the initial PPL conference just to meet Travis. She had already been looking into the company, I think she heard about him and wanted to meet him.

I don't remember all the exact details, but I remember thinking when I heard about this in the first trial that she went there to meet him...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.