Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I love him. I could not possibly love him not, though I wish I could stop. Turn it off like a lightswitch. Duct tape it down so it can't turn back on. Or better yet, just cut the circuit. Cut off its life force. Make it dead in a second. Lifeless. A meaningless network of wires that do and mean nothing".

Journal entry 8-2-07, 8AM
(9?)

"I love him. I could not possibly love him not, though I wish I could stop. Turn it off like a lightswitch. Duct tape it down so it can't turn back on. Or better yet, just cut the circuit. Cut off its life force. Make it dead in a second. Lifeless. A meaningless network of wires that do and mean nothing".

Journal entry 8-2-07, 8AM
(9?)

Excellent.

Why I subject myself to this manifesto, IDK, but I am only on page 4 (I think) and already she is not making sense. She talks about what Travis gave her for the first Christmas. Then she says he topped himself the next Christmas. Well she just met him in September of 2006. And after the lie about the second Christmas she says they finally decided to make it official February 2, 2007. THERE WAS NO SECOND CHRISTMAS BY THIS TIME. The first Christmas is 2006 and then 2 months later supposedly they are official but Christmas is still 10 months away. Ugh!

OMG... hope he stays there. :D

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer
· Mar 24
Somewhere in Italy in the journalist protection program. Here they never heard of Jodi Arias, just Amanda Knox.
Some men are only attracted to les femmes fatales. End of story.

In her manifesto she states that Travis was only violent with her on 2 occasions. But yet, she still claims self defense.

Why I subject myself to this manifesto, IDK, but I am only on page 4 (I think) and already she is not making sense. She talks about what Travis gave her for the first Christmas. Then she says he topped himself the next Christmas. Well she just met him in September of 2006. And after the lie about the second Christmas she says they finally decided to make it official February 2, 2007. THERE WAS NO SECOND CHRISTMAS BY THIS TIME. The first Christmas is 2006 and then 2 months later supposedly they are official but Christmas is still 10 months away. Ugh!
she's hoping you wont catch her lies if she embellishes enough.

I've wanted to ask these two questions for some time and if they have already been asked and answered, my apologies. Why after she had been convicted, was she allowed to wear her own clothes and not her prison stripes? and why was it so important for the jury not to see her leg restraint? Thanks anyone! :blushing:

I've wanted to ask these two questions for some time and if they have already been asked and answered, my apologies. Why after she had been convicted, was she allowed to wear her own clothes and not her prison stripes? and why was it so important for the jury not to see her leg restraint? Thanks anyone! :blushing:
convicted but unsentenced. It would be too prejudicial.

IIRC.. she is not considered convicted until sentencing. Until then she is allowed to wear civies.
as to the leg irons and etc. it may just depend on the courts judge.

The little manipulative wench.

But I would suggest you do your homework prior to voicing unenlightened thoughts and opinion. The internet can offer a fair amount anonymity, but based on what I read so far of the content that has been posted, even Travis would say to some that you should be embarrassed for yourselves.

Maureen Mahers' eyebrows says it all in this poorly rehearsed interview with the killer regarding threats on her life. [emoji41]

https://youtu.be/vxU8qKolYJA

Sooooo, ja just snitched out all the inmates about passing notes amongst themselves, passing notes from "outside" to inside the jail... "material that comes into the cell and the notes are folded up in the material." I know we all know - everybody knows - about the kites, etc., but to blab in an interview about it being against the rules and blah blah blah.

She's so special.

Good luck with that.

Sooooo, ja just snitched out all the inmates about passing notes amongst themselves, passing notes from "outside" to inside the jail... "material that comes into the cell and the notes are folded up in the material." I know we all know - everybody knows - about the kites, etc., but to blab in an interview about it being against the rules and blah blah blah.

She's so special.

Good luck with that.
Yes, she starts off by saying "I dont know how these notes get passed around jail" but seconds later continues to tell Maureen exactly how notes get passed around jail. She really is her own worst enemy.

Sheriff Joe Gags on Nutra Loaf..... enjoy CMJA, it's all you get until after 4/13/15. No wonder she wanted to move the sentencing date up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYc0Mx9Crtc

http://www.wcax.com/story/10002909/the-recipe-for-nutraloaf

This actually looks like numerous vegetarian loaf recipes I've come across over the past 40 years. It really does depend on the skill of *cough* chef. If prepared well, it would taste just fine according to lots of vegheads. Seriously. :D

Be careful what you wish for, you could be eating roadkill stew in jail. :tantrum: :puke: :boohoo: :desert:

I'll take all vegeloaf any day if the alternative is mystery meat :/ :websleuther: *sleuthing mystery meat?* or Soylent Green...

I have infinite love and respect for the person creating these incredibly clever emoticons - cutest, funniest little guys I've seen. Several times a visit here I laugh out loud at these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305