Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks AZL for being an incomparable guide to navigating the many meandering byways of this trial.

ITA. But a girl can dream. Its always IAC isn't it? I'm sure that will be theme or that there was evidence that they didn't include or that she had to represent herself to get (*advertiser censored*) something along those lines. But.. I still giggle thinking of the crazyness that hasn't even begun.
I don't think she'll get far with IAC, but she may hit pay dirt with OAC*

* Obnoxious assistance of council

Not significant enough to hire an appellate lawyer for a death penalty appeal. Maybe for the guilt conviction, though, assuming she hasn't already spent half of it on candy.

ETA: It would still be a discount, "friends and family" sort of rate lol.

:laugh: assuming she hasn't already spent half of it on candy

Yep. In the Jodifesto she doesn't mention the oral sex after Travis gives her the Book of Mormon at Starbucks. It was simply a sweet conversation and Napoleon was there on his leash.
Nor is there any sex after her baptism. She says it was a very great day for her

It's obvious she added the sex to these events that would be sacred to Travis. To hurt his reputation and to hurt his family. And to punish them for not pressing Juan to accept her plea to 2nd degree

I stand by my belief that the actual sexual interaction between them was minimal, notwithstanding the heavy petting/grinding that is more reminiscent of my teen years than my late twenties, and that after all the effort to gain back his TR after finally getting rid of her, there's no way he just let her in for some "playtime" that last day. I don't even think he was the one on the pc at 4:34am or whatever time that was, that youtube video was a favourite of one of JA's male friends and he had posted it on his chat(myspace iirc) that she frequented, telling everyone to check it out about a week or so before the murder .... anyway, old stuff now that makes no difference, but as much as some believe JA was TA's kryptonite and he had no defense against her, I believe his faith was stronger, especially after having had some time and distance between them.

so i finally go to join BK's site to read the manifesto and you have to have a paypal account :sigh:

had one years ago & no longer want one...hopefully someone will post it elsewhere online :( :(

It's still there, but she's cleaning it up. She unfollowed everyone she was following and removed everyone who was following her. She's probably furiously deleting old DMs too.

She's probably never heard of peoplebrowsr and its ability to retrieve deleted tweets. :facepalm:

I stand by my belief that the actual sexual interaction between them was minimal, notwithstanding the heavy petting/grinding that is more reminiscent of my teen years than my late twenties, and that after all the effort to gain back his TR after finally getting rid of her, there's no way he just let her in for some "playtime" that last day. I don't even think he was the one on the pc at 4:34am or whatever time that was, that youtube video was a favourite of one of JA's male friends and he had posted it on his chat(myspace iirc) that she frequented, telling everyone to check it out about a week or so before the murder .... anyway, old stuff now that makes no difference, but as much as some believe JA was TA's kryptonite and he had no defense against her, I believe his faith was stronger, especially after having had some time and distance between them.

Thanks for the info about that video Val, I'm right there with you in your beliefs about the sex and the video, and you just reminded me of something, during the retrial there was mention that his laptop was set on the CA timezone and not AZ - I wonder if that alters some presumptions we've made about what happened and when, it also makes me wonder what timezone the camera was set on.

Wow! This video is eye-opening for me. You can hear and see in your mind's eye how Jodi has already hooked her talons into Travis' heart and soul. The manipulation has already begun.

His own words also reveal his conflicted feelings regarding Deanna. Which makes me wonder if those feelings were true, or just due to manipulations; a side-effect of the drug he was addicted to, aka Jodi Arias.

Travis Alexander 5/26 g chat, "Tell me the truth: I hate you. Say it. I want the truth just once and then tell me why you hate me and desire to destroy my life. Why did you manipulate me into loving you? I was a good guy. Why did you have to do it to me? ...What was your objective? What was the point?...Even now you only talk but your actions show that you hate me

image.jpg
Travisalexanderjustice.com/pic

Travis Alexander 5/26 g chat, "Tell me the truth: I hate you. Say it. I want the truth just once and then tell me why you hate me and desire to destroy my life. Why did you manipulate me into loving you? I was a good guy. Why did you have to do it to me? ...What was your objective? What was the point?...Even now you only talk but your actions show that you hate me

View attachment 71335
Travisalexanderjustice.com/pic

It really is such a sad tragic murder and Travis asks a good question. Why Jodi?

I think we know the answer. It seems Jodi just could not handle rejection. And when she went back to CA she really lost it. I think when she remembered what she could have had with living with Travis and having to face living back with her Gram it was just too much for her. She wanted revenge.

She first started with her revenge with all the emails and forged emails and then she took it to the extreme and decided to eliminate him. When he mentioned he would tell people about her she knew they would believe him over her and so she eliminated him.

The real crazy thing is she thought she would get away with it.

She sure tried to get away with it. The stolen gun was pure stupidity though. I dont think she understood you could figure out caliber of weapon just by bullets themselves and I think she intended to pick up all casings and forgot 1.

The camera was another foolish move. And the bloody handprint.
She made lots of mistakes. Which is a good thing.

I don't doubt the sex. The only sex I doubt is the Starbucks oral sex when he gave her the Book of Mormon, the sex at the Hughes and the sex after Baptism. IMO she made those up to hurt Travis rep and his family.
I do not doubt the sworn testimony of Flores and Melendez and the photos. And Travis speaks about some of the sex in the audio tape.
Travis was a good guy, not a perfect one. In the g chat he laments being addicted to Jodi and their sex

First objection I hear is "objection, mischaracterizes her testimony," which means that Nurmi thinks Juan is claiming Dr. F said something she didn't really say.

ETA: This objection is generally used to signal the witness to say "that's not exactly what I said."

Dr. F sounded like a parrot every time Nurmi objected. She would repeat verbatim what the objection was and then start to explain what she testified to instead of just saying "I believe I said....." Dr. F did not remember a lot, only what defense wanted her to say which had to be obvious to the jury.

Dr. F sounded like a parrot every time Nurmi objected. She would repeat verbatim what the objection was and then start to explain what she testified to instead of just saying "I believe I said....." Dr. F did not remember a lot, only what defense wanted her to say which had to be obvious to the jury.

One would think... but iirc the foreman stated in his interview that Dr. F came off as credible. :sigh:

One would think... but iirc the foreman stated in his interview that Dr. F came off as credible. :sigh:
Yeah, I remember reading or hearing that as well. I'll see if I can find the msm article. Again, imo her and ALV both seemed to have same vocal intonations as well as rhythm.

And yet it took her forever to answer a question on cross when a simple yes or no would do showing she was being objective. When she did not want to answer a question she always fell back on, "I was only looking at the dynamics of the relationship." Dr. F painted JA was a victim and was reluctant to consider her as an aggressor when her very crime and what lead up to it was proof just how aggressive JA really was. We all see it, and she's the doctor? :floorlaugh:

I kinda knew after the first hour or so and reflecting on even though how much i personally wanted it to be true. i couldn't trust the source and saw this cookie crumbling all day. I hope this is the end of CBs private investigator role and goes back to blogging about relationship advice. Its sensationalism and i have seen her levy some disturbing accusations at undeserving people. Enough.

I have seen CB being very accurate.

This site keeps knocking me off for no reason. :scared: :scared:

Thank goodness I have a password vault and don't have to reenter login over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆