Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a bit ago that JuansTie tweeted a leaked letter from JA to Lisa, you have to save and enlarge (or zoom a bunch) to read it.

Every since person that comes in contact with Jodi Arias and does not bend over to her will, she makes her life mission to crucify.

.....wait, I thought what was discussed in hearings was to see what COULD be brought into trial. So what Hughes said at hearings should not have been allowed in right?

New forum rule...

Four words that should never be used in the same sentence:

* Jodi
* Arias
* Bend
* Over

Thanks for the info about that video Val, I'm right there with you in your beliefs about the sex and the video, and you just reminded me of something, during the retrial there was mention that his laptop was set on the CA timezone and not AZ - I wonder if that alters some presumptions we've made about what happened and when, it also makes me wonder what timezone the camera was set on.

...I totally agree with you guys.. I really believe that the "relationship" that Jodi thought had with Travis was extremely different than the relationship that Travis thought they had.

He may have been interested in her for a very short time, and then I think the relationship quickly turned into more of a "discipleship" type of relationship... Travis was trying to help Jodi and be a positive influence in her life....

But this is a perfect example of why men shouldn't disciple women and vice versa...

Has anyone seen the manifesto and if so could you point me in the direction of it?
TIA

ITA!

I think a thorough auditing investigation should be done concerning the financial hours KN&JW have attached to this case. I think once they learned how easy it was for them to manipulate JSS they also may have manipulated the hours they both really invested in this case.

IMO, JSS is the main cause of why this defense team was paid this exorbitant amount of money. Its like she pulled the fat cash cow right into the courtroom and told the DT to milk it for all its worth and they did. I wouldn't be surprised if either one of them fudged on the hours they really put into this case.

They really did very little investigation. They didn't even have to bring in the witnesses that refused to testify. So there was no expense for any lay witnesses coming in to testify in JAs behalf except for the two hired guns.

So how in the world could they say they put in that many hours to equal over 3 million dollars? Something seems very suspect and fishy about that.

What a great idea!! I wonder what dept would be responsible for auditing that?

Is mdlr a survivor of a victim? I dont understand what a victim survivor is. I don't think MDLR does either.

Maybe the Jodi followers found a way to hack into the system. Would it surprise you ?

I'M SO SORRY WEBSLEUTHS!

LOL, it wouldn't surprise me a bit and in fact, there have been times when WS is unavailable at all, I thought a Denial of Service attack.

On tracking backwards - I suspect that I'm the one who broke the quote function last night with a broken quote and it piggybacked from that (my) single post.

I'M SO SORRY WEBSLEUTHS!

Another issue is that I can't access the emoticons or upload images (manage attachments) :( Waaaaaaah!

I also think it's my puter or system doing weird things because of my not being able to even find certain twitter accounts through the normal path. If I click someone's link - they'll show up, but if I type the name in (correctly) or even cut-and-paste the name, it won't show up. Sometimes, it's intermittent because I will find it and read it fine one time, but later on, no go.

So listened to bits...ugh of Ms F.

She said that in Jodi's "fu to Bill" [JA's father] she sees in incestual relationships. So I guess that was coming eventually. Ms F said plenty of lies....including saying that Jodi edited Travis' WHOLE book...and saying that Travis deleted something on Jodi's social media...when it was Jodi that posted something on Travis' socialmedia which he deleted. And I only listened to 30 minutes. What a %$$^%. And JSS treated Ms F with kit gloves....why???

I can't believe that JA's parents actually put up with all the DT lies about her parent's abuse... I also can't believe how much all of the JA supporters like JA's parents... You'd think her fans would be disgusted with anyone that abused their dear JA!!

Will this be in addition to your new position as a WS moderator? ;0)

No, no, no.......I don't want to be a moderator. I was just curious how many hours they have to work and how they get chosen to do it.
Is it a 7 day a week job or just 40 hours ? Is it fun being the boss of everybody ? Do they have to work during the Superbowl ?
Do they actually have 3 keys on their computer marked "modsnip", "Time-Out" and "banned"?

Is there a 4th key marked "steelman"..... and exactly what happens when that one gets pushed ?

I'm sure they get paid a fortune, just going by the subscription fees we all have to pay.

I was just more curious than anything because I've never really seen anybody discussing it in here.

And yeah I know......curiosity......that's what kills cats.......I know.

Has anyone seen the manifesto and if so could you point me in the direction of it?
TIA

I read it on Beth Karas' membership website (it is $5.99/per month) but you can subscribe for just one month and read it.

No, no, no.......I don't want to be a moderator. I was just curious how many hours they have to work and how they get chosen to do it.
Is it a 7 day a week job or just 40 hours ? Is it fun being the boss of everybody ? Do they have to work during the Superbowl ?
Do they actually have 3 keys on their computer marked "modsnip", "Time-Out" and "banned"?

Is there a 4th key marked "steelman"..... and exactly what happens when that one gets pushed ?

I'm sure they get paid a fortune, just going by the subscription fees we all have to pay.

I was just more curious than anything because I've never really seen anybody discussing it in here.

And yeah I know......curiosity......that's what kills cats.......I know.

They work too many hours, and are way under paid!! Maybe we should take up a collection for them... Starbucks cards??

OMG

I can't believe Juan played JAs orgasm clip in court. :shame:

I will never forget Juan saying she was "squealing like a cat" I think it might have been during his closing... too funny. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine