Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
IKR? I saw nothing in the article naming Jodi's support site as the site that released the full list of juror names right after the virtict was read.

:seeya: Yes, good point !

And the reason is because Kiefer is BFF's with the 2 most likely suspects IMO who released that list:

- The former "Cougarlicious" - MDLR

- The "judicial assistant" - Janet

MOO !

It works both ways, though. If you treat someone with respect, they tend to blab a lot. There's not much anyone can do with someone like her. She'll tell whatever she wants you to hear, no matter the question. Being aggressive or blunt with someone like that tends to either incite them to try and one-up you or they shut down completely and you get bupkis.

What I wouldn't give to be able to see any PROFESSIONAL. UNBIASED, and NOT SUSCEPTIBLE TO DUBIOUS CHARMS/TRANSFERENCE/GULLIBLE psychologist or psychiatrist in session with her or questioning her in preparation for this case. Just one little assessment would do me. *sigh* If wishes were fishes...

bupkis from her is A Ok with me and I enjoyed watching her realize this ONE is not under her control. I'd love to see her "network" shut down. I, too, would love to see her initial interview with Dr. DeMarte. Before the "hate" when she was trying to woo her... that would have been interesting.

I asked this on the retrial video thread but don't know how many people go over there. Is there any other place to view the retrial videos? David Lohr edited the sidebars out and that is one of the things I was really interested in hearing. He could edit Nurmi out of the entire trial, but I wanted to hear the sidebars. :gaah:

BTW: JA is not 5'4". She towers over Juan and JW (in pumps). I believe she was taller than Travis? I would have to look at old pics of them together and I can't stomach it. IMO-She is at least 5'6". She has a smaller frame, but is not considered petite because of her height. Trust me, if she were my size, 5'4" and 100 lbs, Nurmi would have been all over it.

I agree w/you. Me at 5'1' and 106 lbs. is petite as you are too! But for some reason, people insist she is petite? If the killer's petite, then what are we?
Also, she didn't appear at the GJ to be weighed & measured! GJ met w/o her! I see that as a simple typo on the warrant.

Oh, yes...ok...now I remember that... And I think your assessment of how she used the cup, and the floor mat is probably right on...

I was trying to remember all the details and discussion the scene... I remember it all coming together and making sense to me during the first trial... But it's kind of "fogging", for lack of better word, right now... I saw something in the JAII about water stains and a box of files... I can't remember what they were saying about it, but that's what peaked my interest again about the bathroom...

There was a box in the linen closet that had bloody water saturation that shows water even flowed into that closet so there was quite a bit on the floor.

I still would like to know why, whether Travis was going to take a shower or do a 'photo shoot' in the shower - why are his shower slippers on the carpeting in the bedroom and not in the bathroom where he'd leave them to put on after a shower? Like he didn't have time, or wasn't allowed to put them on before entering the bath area. Who walks on cold tile barefoot intentionally when they have slippers for that very purpose right there? Incidentally, I'm of the nature that everything means something, it may be an inocuous something, but every detail tells part of the story and those slippers have been ignored and I do think their location means something.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...al-juror-treatment-raises-questions/25109059/

Juror treatment, conduct in Arias case raise questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a completely one-sided Op-Ed, hidden within a MSM piece :moo:

Absolutely NO mention of the release of the other jurors' names on JAII... :banghead:

Just an all out attack on JM, and an attempt to spray paint a halo above j17's head.

True journalists have all allegiance to all of the facts, not just self-serving ones. It is impossible for this reader to give any credence to the picture he is attempting to paint about what supposedly occurred regarding JM and j17, when he couldn't be bothered to write one single word about the other Jurors and Alternates (as if their safety does not matter as much or at all in comparison to j17).

:hearno:

I am disgusted that the Arizona Republic continues to allow MK this platform to smear the County Attorney's Office. It is disheartening, disappointing, and leaves me relieved I am no longer a tax paying resident of Maricopa County.

I can't imagine what this does to the Alexander Family, but my heart goes out to them. I am certain Mr. Martinez is used to this sort of noise from MK by now. I am not.

For absolute shame. Truly.

:sigh:

:twocents:

Absolutely NO mention of the release of the other jurors' names on JAII... :banghead:

Just an all out attack on JM, and an attempt to spray paint a halo above j17's head.

True journalists have all allegiance to all of the facts, not just self-serving ones. It is impossible for this reader to give any credence to the picture he is attempting to paint about what supposedly occurred regarding JM and j17, when he couldn't be bothered to write one single word about the other Jurors and Alternates (as if their safety does not matter as much or at all in comparison to j17).

I am disgusted that the Arizona Republic continues to allow MK this platform to smear the County Attorney's Office. It is disheartening, disappointing, and leaves me relieved I am no longer a tax paying resident of Maricopa County.

I can't imagine what this does to the Alexander Family, but my heart goes out to them. I am certain Mr. Martinez is used to this sort of noise from MK by now. I am not.

I wonder if it would help if we wrote the news agency in mass and told them how bias some of their reporters are.

I am disgusted that the Arizona Republic continues to allow MK this platform to smear the County Attorney's Office. It is disheartening,

disappointing, and leaves me relieved I am no longer a tax paying resident of Maricopa County.

at first when people started going after this juror I predicted that she would get an attorney and go after those releasing her name etc. A number of people said "why"...pretty easy to see why...jurors do have the right to privacy and in this case that was not respected and also honestly she voted the way she did for her own reasons and yes I don't agree she should have even been on the jury...but JM had 10 strikes and did not use one on her despite voir dire indicating that she would be soft on an abuse victim...I mean she was crying!! Now it seem that JM confronted all in chambers with her facebook page containing many red flags...a bit late???? I think she may actually get something our of this in a legal action. Could this whole Arias case be any more absurd???

I agree w/you. Me at 5'1' and 106 lbs. is petite as you are too! But for some reason, people insist she is petite? If the killer's petite, then what are we?
Also, she didn't appear at the GJ to be weighed & measured! GJ met w/o her! I see that as a simple typo on the warrant.

I am 5'6" and ~122 lbs with a small bone structure and have never considered myself petite. I certainly can't wear petite clothes sizes - too short and sleeves too short.

I just love the way this blogger puts the details together and backs them up with proof, the latest (two) posts on premeditation are especially good:

http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot.com/

Seeing how smug she looks taking her own picture with her newly disguised hair in disguised car (rental vs her own) on her way to commit overkill and obliteration of a human being.

So proud of herself. In spite of all her lies and obfuscations, ja lays out a very clear account of what and when. If it wasn't for the tragedy that brought us here, it makes a really interesting puzzle to put together.

JA was 5'4" and 115 lbs when she got the Grand Jury indictment. Going back to one of my old posts, she was not a big woman.

Her bail bond was $2 milion!

Just some interesting info relating to inmate physical stats: While getting our ducks in a row in preparation for getting a Permanent Restraining Order, we collected all the arrest reports and inmate booking info from the jail website itself. Not one arrest in five (during a two month period mind you) had the same height and weight listed. In reality, the violent tweaker misfit criminal was a wee bit shorter than myself (I'm 5'6"). His booking stats ranged from 5'2" up to 5'9". I don't remember the weights, but come on jail staffers! Really can't get an arrestee's height accurate?

TA had a bamboo bath mat.

arias70_0.jpg

Well, I suspect it still has some kind of rubberized edging along the bottom to help with slippage, but, as another poster noted, it could just be flipped over. However, if that were the case I'd expect a lot of blood lining the edges, soaked through the slats, smeared on the top. I don't think the mat pictured above was used in such a manner; whether there may have been another, I can't say.

That all said, I remember HLN (?) conducting an experiment during the guilt phase where they brought in a dummy equal in size weight to Travis, and had a female staffer equal to Jodi's stature try dragging it along the same path and into a cubicle shower stall. She was able to do it, noting that it did take some exertion along the way, but it was also mentioned that Arias would have had the benefit of adrenaline backing her efforts. There was no blood or water on the floor to assist with the sliding in the experiment either.

Well, I suspect it still has some kind of rubberized edging along the bottom to help with slippage, but, as another poster noted, it could just be flipped over. However, if that were the case I'd expect a lot of blood lining the edges, soaked through the slats, smeared on the top. I don't think the mat pictured above was used in such a manner; whether there may have been another, I can't say.

The bathmat in the picture appears to be the same as a "floor cover" I use in my office. If TA's mat is like mine, the backing is a felt-like material. It slides very easily on a hard surface. I agree, however, this mat does not look as "blood soaked," as one might expect if it had been used to drag TA's body.

That all said, I remember HLN (?) conducting an experiment during the guilt phase where they brought in a dummy equal in size weight to Travis, and had a female staffer equal to Jodi's stature try dragging it along the same path and into a cubicle shower stall. She was able to do it, noting that it did take some exertion along the way, but it was also mentioned that Arias would have had the benefit of adrenaline backing her efforts. There was no blood or water on the floor to assist with the sliding in the experiment either.

In his shaving photo you can see that mat in front of the shower, I wonder if he had another in front of the tub? Not that she's a font on truth but in testimony when JA was describing the camera falling like a football, in that chaotic way they bounce around, does she mention anything about a mat the camera may have fallen on?

shavingLt.jpg

Interesting and cause for concern? According to j17: "She asked to send a note to the judge. The others refused, so she texted the judge's bailiff, asking him to bring a jury question form to her."

We, the pubic, should certainly be able to know what was in that text, yes?

ETA: And, of course, we'd love to know what else and when she may have texted which bailiff and what were the responses. Just curious.

In his shaving photo you can see that mat in front of the shower, I wonder if he had another in front of the tub? Not that she's a font on truth but in testimony when JA was describing the camera falling like a football, in that chaotic way they bounce around, does she mention anything about a mat the camera may have fallen on?

View attachment 71509

I think I remember something to that effect. Hopefully a longer version - the interior design police would likely frown upon such a small mat placed at the foot of a tub.:copcar:

I think I remember something to that effect. Hopefully a longer version - the interior design police would likely frown upon such a small mat placed at the foot of a tub.:copcar:

Yeah, I was thinking it may have come as a set, the smaller for the shower, larger in front of the tub, and they go with the tropical palm tree painting behind the tub (reason for the bamboo, I'd imagine).

The comments to MK's op-ed are scathing re his blatantly biased reporting. Gee, I hope his feelings aren't hurt. (snark)

I missed the news that a court reporter from the first trial was fired for participating in a chat room with some of the jurors. Unbelievable!

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2015/03/21/jodi-arias-trial-juror-treatment-raises-questions/25109059/

Quote:
"I work with a girl who was on the first jury. She came in every Friday to give us weekly updates, she had a chat room set up with other jurors and the court reporter. This is why the reporter was dismissed. The Judge knew all of this. I'm truly surprised they tried a second time and wasted all the tax payer money. I understand wanting justice as my nephew was murdered, but you also have to think about what a trial abd media coverage does to your family. They should have done a pledge for life without parole. Sge didn't get death and now there is a chance she could get life with possible parole."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...al-juror-treatment-raises-questions/25109059/

Juror treatment, conduct in Arias case raise questions

Thanks for the link. I opened it, saw the "author" and then closed it without reading. I will not read anything from MK, ever. I'm still hoping that the "investigation" will somehow show MK's involvement, we all know he has been spoon fed by the defense. Yet, he never got THAT interview. :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie