Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still traumatized from seeing those pictures of JA's privates! (and quite frankly... her privates looked as if they could accommodate a LOT more than just one tootsie pop!!!)
IKR? Gross, reminds me of that South Park episode of Cartman's anal probe by space aliens, which is why I always think of her as Jodi Hairyass (sorry mods). Please people, nobody wants to see your *ahem* elimination areas in photos!!:please:

I am going to listen to that may 8th sex tape again if I can find it. I believe this monster downloaded that sex conversation from an earlier time. She could have downloaded it to her computer and then sent it to her phone from a phony TA name and then destroyed her computer when she realized the police were onto her like the day she was packing up to leave Yieka.

She had done this sort of thing before with the penis picture. That was not sent by TA. It was Darryl's penis, you could tell that by the older hand holding it. She pulled that off her phone or camera and re sent it to herself from a phony TA phone. That was why they didn't find it on his phone. In the re-trial Nurmi asked Det Flores about TA sending that pic to JA and Flores said they didn't know for sure who sent that picture.

I think Juan should have made more of the fact that she tricked them with that phony evidence. It would have went a long way in discrediting all those bad texts that she claim he sent. Dworkin did say the worst text looked to have come from some where other than a phone text. he knew it and should have been more direct about it. Just MO

Gus Scercy gave Jodi the Helio when she stayed two days with him. I think this was on Jodi's way out of Mesa in April, and she stopped at Gus's. She was also to of met up with him on her way back to Mesa where she killed Travis but she said they didn't get to together.
If Gus gave Jodi the Helio in mid April that would give Jodi four weeks to get her plan in place for the May 8 call. Jodi says the Helio was "stolen" on May eighteenth, and on the twenty-second she received a new one (don't know if this was second gift of Gus's). She list Gus as one of the top three people she needed to tell about the stolen phone, and goes on and on about how naughty she and Travis would get , and how it could cause a lot of hurt to Travis if it got out.

Google Gus Scercy. He invented voice recognition software. He said he can make anyone sound like another person.

I think they belong to Gus. He sent her a little something. He has the same shape and nail beds.

Gus Scercy would of loved to have Jodi hanging all over him at conventions and events. He'd give her what she wanted as long as she was giving meeting his needs.

Gus Scercy gave Jodi the Helio when she stayed two days with him. I think this was on Jodi's way out of Mesa in April, and she stopped at Gus's. She was also to of met up with him on her way back to Mesa where she killed Travis but she said they didn't get to together.
If Gus gave Jodi the Helio in mid April that would give Jodi four weeks to get her plan in place for the May 8 call. Jodi says the Helio was "stolen" on May eighteenth, and on the twenty-second she received a new one (don't know if this was second gift of Gus's). She list Gus as one of the top three people she needed to tell about the stolen phone, and goes on and on about how naughty she and Travis would get , and how it could cause a lot of hurt to Travis if it got out.

Google Gus Scercy. He invented voice recognition software. He said he can make anyone sound like another person.

I think they belong to Gus. He sent her a little something. He has the same shape and nail beds.

Gus Scercy would of loved to have Jodi hanging all over him at conventions and events. He'd give her what she wanted as long as she was giving meeting his needs.
Gus Searcy gives me the creeps for some reason.

Just watched the video of Debra Milke talking to press. The comments from viewers were alarming, some comparing her to JA. There is no comparison, she had a bad cop who apparently lied about her confession, (her word) but I agree it should not have been used since there was no supporting testimony about the confession, but that doesn't mean she didn't have anything to do with it.

Some people were talking about how she abused her son and even her father and sister believed she had something to do with the killing. Also she wrote to the man who was convicted of killing her son. She told him the jail food was lously and fattening but she liked the exercise work out in the morning. She didn't mention her son at all. She acted like JA while in Jail, no compassion for the victim, which was her son.

I just don't want people comparing her case to JA's. JA admitted killing TA, just lied and said self-defense. I bet in her appeal she comes back with that Ninja story. A lot of her supporters still believe that story. Remember she held to that story until 2010 or 2011 when Nurmi and Samuels told her it wouldn't fly and she needed a better story. I bet she says they convinced her to lie because abuse would be a better defense. She would say anything to get a new trial, she has already said things about Nurmi and Samuels, so lying on them wouldn't bother her and it would poetic justice to lay it at their door, as horrible as they both were.

Don't forget she probably incorporated some of TA's past experience into her "story". You can almost see the lightbulb moment during the video where he's relating his experience, after the blonde "it" sits up and stares at him as he's pointing his finger at his head.:/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aagtv5Vxn2A

BBM In CJMA's "manifesto" (posted on BK's membership site) she addresses adapting (as her own) TA's past experience at gunpoint in the 48 Hours interview. She claims she was talking about being held at gunpoint by the ninjas but was interrupted by the interviewer because he needed CJMA to stop talking while he loaded a new tape. She claims while he was changing the tape she related that Travis had also been held at gunpoint (you know...fun fact...) and started to relate the story to the interviewer, who started the new blank tape, recorded CMJA talking about TA's past experience at gunpoint and edited it to appear that CMJA had adapted the story as her own. I know, she has an answer for EVERYTHING!

BBM: He is a dipshit moron. How did he invent....anything? He has got to be on the high end scale of stupid.

image.jpg

Banana Quesadillas for dessert tonight
#notinPerryville

Ewww, we may all have been exposed to Gus's? I feel overly violated.

BBM: He is a dipshit moron. How did he invent....anything? He has got to be on the high end scale of stupid.

As "I like to bend pages" said, she believes the penis picture was Gus's but she hadn't met him yet when she sent the pic. It was in Nov 2006. Did I mis read "Iliketobendpages" post?

As "I like to bend pages" said, she believes the penis picture was Gus's but she hadn't met him yet when she sent the pic. It was in Nov 2006. Did I mis read "Iliketobendpages" post?

I think it's funny that we are trying to narrow it down to one or two potential "donors"....really? Me thinks there was probably quite a collection from which to choose....:facepalm:

Oh my.... we need some breaking news. We are re-discussing an old penis pic and nasty JA vaginal/anal parts. LMAO. I'm out!!! :laughing:

I think it's funny that we are trying to narrow it down to one or two potential "donors"....really? Me thinks there was probably quite a collection from which to choose....:facepalm:

LOL. You are so right, it could have been any of her numerous johns. Remember that woman that said she entertained men in her room? Can't remember who that was but I think I heard it on Dr. Drew.

Just re-read the 5/26/08 chat exchange. I think the one I read before wasn't in the correct order? Either way, Jodi clearly acknowledges what a she is. She seems genuinely (if that's possible) conflicted about her behavior and why she does the things she does. I think there are elements of truth from her there.

But fast-forward to her making good on her threats to drag him and his family through the mud should the prosecution not give in to her demands for a plea to lesser charges. BOOM! Her true colors come out again.

I think if Travis were here to witness the trial(s) of Jodi Arias, he would be shaking his head, as if to say he's not surprised that she: 1) trashed him in every way her "fertile imagination could conjure," 2) now claims to be the injured party/victim, 3) lied and lied and lied without compunction, and 4) continues to manipulate and use people around her, even some of whom have good intentions.

I try not to be a judgmental person, and I think Travis was the same way. But Jodi seems incapable of operating with self-restraint when it comes to having an opportunity to hurt others. Although at times during that exchange she seems to acknowledge her moral turpitude, she seems truly, and by her own admission, incapable of overcoming her malevolent thoughts.

How do you think she was able to get a stab wound deep into the center of his chest while he was seated in the shower?

I am genuinely curious.... as I just can't visualize this given where and how he was sitting in relation to where she would be standing, and also since she is left-handed.

I dunno about you, but if I had to get out of a shower stall that small, from a sitting position(especially if I'd just been subjected to a stun and my legs were perhaps a bit wobbly), I'd be reaching to grab the opening to pull myself up and out, thus creating force. At this point I'm betting he already knew he was in mortal danger and he had no choice but to try to get out.
Stun gun(as opposed to taser) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsgNt410CPc
They called this a stun gun and then it's later referred to as a taser, not sure what exactly was used but it was done at close quarters so quite possibly just a stun gun. See pic of burns. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/rcmp-watchdog-probes-n-w-t-taser-incident-involving-teen-1.706929

Imo, all JA would have to do is step towards him, or even just stand there with the knife(whether hidden in a towel or anything else) held firmly at waist level and thrust it forward as he propelled himself from the sitting position through the doorway to have enough force to both go so deep and at a slightly upward angle. I don't see her stabbing at him overhand, like it appears she did to his head and back as she chased him down to slash his throat.

Just re-read the 5/26/08 email exchange. I think the one I read before wasn't in the correct order? Either way, Jodi clearly acknowledges what a she is. She seems genuinely (if that's possible) conflicted about her behavior and why she does the things she does. I think there are elements of truth from her there.

But fast-forward to her making good on her threats to trash him should the prosecution not give in to her demands for a plea to lesser charges. BOOM, her true colors come out again.

I think if Travis were here to witness the trial(s) of Jodi Arias, he would be shaking his head, as if to say he's not surprised that she: 1) trashed him in every way her "fertile imagination could conjure," 2) now claims to be the injured party/victim, 3) lied and lied and lied without compunction, and 4) continues to manipulate and use people around her, even some of whom have good intentions.

I try not to be a judgmental person, and I think Travis was the same way. But Jodi seems incapable of operating with self-restraint when it comes to having an opportunity to hurt others. Although at times during that email she seems to acknowledge her moral turpitude, she seems truly, and by her own admission, incapable of overcoming her malevolent thoughts.
I think the only reason CMJA was restrained in that exchange is because she was setting him up and didn't want to express her true feelings in case Travis shared the exchange or somebody else somehow got wind of it. Inside she was simmering with rage and I think she had already started plotting his demise.

Just re-read the 5/26/08 email exchange. I think the one I read before wasn't in the correct order? Either way, Jodi clearly acknowledges what a she is. She seems genuinely (if that's possible) conflicted about her behavior and why she does the things she does. I think there are elements of truth from her there.

But fast-forward to her making good on her threats to drag him and his family through the mud should the prosecution not give in to her demands for a plea to lesser charges. BOOM! Her true colors come out again.

I try not to be a judgmental person, and I think Travis was the same way. But Jodi seems incapable of operating with self-restraint when it comes to having an opportunity to hurt others. Although at times during that email she seems to acknowledge her moral turpitude, she seems truly, and by her own admission, incapable of overcoming her malevolent thoughts.

She said it herself in her blog... "I cannot ignore that there is an ever-present yearning and desire that pulses within me. It throbs for gratification and fulfillment."..."This yearning I have is perhaps the yearning for it to explode into expression. To be fully expressed would be would mean ultimate gratification." May 10,2008. jodiarias.blogspot.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam