DNA Information

I want to hear the truth. I want to know everything about everything.

Because you, IMO, were grasping on the media reporting incorrectly. Also IMO, if only 10% of what they said was true the writing is still on the wall.

I apoligize if I misunderstood your post.

I would bet my paycheck that you will see tomorrow or maybe alittle later there is more than a mere 10% proof behind what is being reported today.. We can all certainly hope for the best outcome but one cannot hope for a good outcome yet ignore facts.....

I would bet my paycheck that you will see tomorrow or maybe alittle later there is more than a mere 10% proof behind what is being reported today.. We can all certainly hope for the best outcome but one cannot hope for a good outcome yet ignore facts.....

Exactly, you can ignore the facts. But that does not equal the truth.

I agree. I digest all the facts very carefully. I think if this is all confirmed there is just no other conclusion that can be drawn. While I think circumstantial evidence is powerful, I had not seen enough evidence until today.

But isn't someone else saying there is no deal on the table? JB maybe?

JBean:

I know the lawyer is saying 'no deal on the table;' but face it, LOL, he's a defense attorney. I do NOT believe anything that comes from his mouth.

Sorry, MG ruined it for me, as far as 'defense attorneys' go.

NOT that 'defense attorneys' are NOT important, because they are VITAL to our justice system. But, they are defending an alleged criminal and liar.

IMO, tomorrow MAY be IMPORTANT as far as this case. Let's see IF Casey makes a 'deal.'

JMHO
fran

PS>.....I've thought for a long time Caylee was no longer living, but I didn't want to believe it. :( fran

My guess is the DNA evidence has been available from the FBI for a while and LE held on to it until Body Farm results were it.

By releasing both results at the same time, LE is putting extra pressure on Casey to confess and to reveal where Caylee's body is. I don't know if she'll EVER confess, but this might be LE's best shot at getting her to do so.

IMHO, she's (Casey) is under the mistaken impression that they cannot convict her of anything IF there is 'no body.' We have a thread dedicated to this, ie convicted without a body. Perhaps she should read it.

There was a recent conviction here in California where the guy thought he couldn't be convicted without a body. AFTER he was convicted, he worked out a deal with the DA to show them where the body was in place of a lighter sentence. He was granted this deal and showed them where the body was. He had ALWAYS said he was innocent,................UNTIL he was convicted!

JMHO
fran

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/06/hans-reiser-off.html
.............snip...............

Hans Reiser, the Linux programmer facing a mandatory 25-to life term for killing his wife, might disclose the location of Nina Reiser's body in exchange for a reduced term, Alameda County District Attorney Thomas Orloff told Threat Level on Friday

He did disclose the location of her body. His sentencing was delayed today because he tried to fire his lawyer.

Maybe some's "Hinky Meter's" work better than others, not sure what the answer is.... I myself "wanted" to believe that possible her mom did give her to someone but realistically you can not review all the info that has been put out and believe this mom is being truthful other than attempting to cover her own .... and try to stay out of prison.. Sorry not trying to be rude or anything, my opinion about some other cases ie: Natalie Hollaway are different than most, I'm fine with that, I just don't post on her site, lol...

I totally agree. I kind of suspected the DNA results would come back to be Caylees since there was even mention of DNA found, however, I was truly sad to read this thread that it was confirmed.

:rose: For Caylee.

I want to hear the truth. I want to know everything about everything.

Nice thought, but as far as THIS CASE is concerned, IMHO, the TRUTH will most likely NEVER be known, unfortunately. :(

JMHO
fran

JBean:

I know the lawyer is saying 'no deal on the table;' but face it, LOL, he's a defense attorney. I do NOT believe anything that comes from his mouth.

NOT that 'defense attorneys' are NOT important, because they are VITAL to our justice system. But, they are defending an alleged criminal and liar.

IMO, tomorrow MAY be IMPORTANT as far as this case. Let's see IF Casey makes a 'deal.'

JMHO
fran

PS>.....I've thought for a long time Caylee was no longer living, but I didn't want to believe it. :( fran
I had not seen sufficient evidence until today.LOts of crap, but I would have had to vote ng if everything I knew was all the info up to today.I truly strip away the emotion and look at the solid facts of a case. It can take me longer, but I am good with that.
But this is even stronger evidence than there was with laci IMO.

Why would the defense atty say there was no deal on the table anyway? Doesn't make sense to me.

JBean:

JMHO
fran

Ditto Fran, I couldn't have said it any different! They are paid not to reveal info, nor would they until..... they have run out of options...

I'm still keeping hope, laugh if you will.

Until an official spokesperson for the FBI or OCSO release those reports, there is still hope, however grim it may look.

I just refuse to be duped by the media; I will not let them put me on an emotional roller coaster ride.

Nah..in 5 years she'll be on A&E WITH BILL CURTIS SPOLLING HER GUTTS //

I totally agree. I kind of suspected the DNA results would come back to be Caylees since there was even mention of DNA found, however, I was truly sad to read this thread that it was confirmed.

:rose: For Caylee.

Omg, I am floored over the latest revelations. It's really put me into a funk! I knew it was coming. But it doesn't make it any easier.

He did disclose the location of her body. His sentencing was delayed today because he tried to fire his lawyer.

OT

Well, hopefully he'll try to say he didn't really agree to the plea deal so they give him 25 years to LIFE!!!!!!

That would serve him RIGHT!! Bas%^&D!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

JMHO
fran

I'm still keeping hope, laugh if you will.

Until an official spokesperson for the FBI or OCSO release those reports, there is still hope, however grim it may look.

I just refuse to be duped by the media; I will not let them put me on an emotional roller coaster ride.
There is nothing wrong with your opinion. I respect that confirmation is important.

I also suspect if a media reported that a source said that the tests came back clean, a lot of people on this board would want to wait for word from the true source to confrim it. It works both ways and not a thing wrong with it.

There is nothing wrong with your opinion. I respect that confirmation is important.

I also suspect if a media reported that a source said that the tests came back clean, a lot of people on this board would want to wait for word from the true source to confrim it. It works both ways and not a thing wrong with it.

In my mind I know she is most likely deceased; in my heart I'm so wanting her to still be alive.

ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM? Doesn't this mean something like "Don't let people bring you down?" I guess I could Google it. lol :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back