Do Children Kill?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Wethrfrd, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Wethrfrd

Wethrfrd New Member

Not all, obviously, but Google "children who kill" and it won't take long before you reach a unanimous decision that certain children can kill. I believe we will know who killed Jon Benet someday. I don't think it will surprise many when it comes out either. You have to ask yourself this, what lengths will a loving parent go to protect their child. If you have one sibling who abuses another, would you call 911, or try to solve it yourself at home? If you had knowledge that one of your children was abusing another of your children, but didn't report it and as a result the abused child is later murdered, are you guilty of child abuse? Very possible, because as a parent you have a fiduciary relationship with the abused child. You have a legal duty to protect your child. So, hypothetically, suppose you discover that one of your children has killed the other, and you had prior knowledge of abuse by the hands of the child still living, would you rush to the phone and dial 911? If you believe the death was an accident, sure you would, it was an accident. If the child was still alive, sure call 911 for help. However, if the child is dead, would you think before calling 911? I would! My first thought would be losing both my children on the same day. I can't protect my deceased child, I blew that opportunity, but I can protect my second child. That's not to say that I wouldn't still come clean and call 911 with the truth. It goes against nature not to protect your child. Now suppose you are the DA. Would you prosecute a case that you know you won't win, and under the Law of Double Jeopardy you only have one shot if there is an acquittal in the case. Remember, the standard is "beyond a reasonable doubt". Would a loving parent die to protect their child? Would that parent take the stand and tell a Jury, my child did not kill, I did? Even if the Jury doesn't believe that parent, the child would be acquitted because of reasonable doubt. The DA wasn't going to get a conviction without both parents support, period. The best option is to wait, don't waste the taxpayers money on a trial you can't win, and hope that at some point in the future the offending child slips up and reveals his/her evil deed.

2. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

Children do kill. Sometimes with intent, sometimes by accident. But children are capable of killing.

pukasonqo2 likes this.
  3. Swirlz

Swirlz Well-Known Member

4. Wethrfrd

Wethrfrd New Member

A One Time Serial Killer, No Jon Benet wasn't a victim of a serial killer. How many murders happened after Jon Benet? Did a Pedophile KILLER decide to quit after Jon Benet? A family has to live with killing their Angel.