Do his parents know the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
scandi said:
Yea, it is amazing isn't it. This same person who says yes, they know who did it is salting that board with statements that IMHO are untrue to get us all off on a different tangent. He/she says Michelle's valuable jewelry was burgled {and they took the jewelry drawers too} and that the insurance policy was not purchased 3 mos before her death. Also that they were a very happy loving couple.

I don't think any of that is true, as our sources are quite good. The police said right away that it was not a burglary, RPD stated he had talked to the insurance agent who sold the million dollar policy and indeed it was approx 3 months before she died. I believe him. And just the affair alone would mean this couple were not the picture perfect married couple.

Someone out there is going crazeee with too much time on his hands I think. and wanting to try and shape the case in the way he wants it to be seen.

Scandi,

Having time to think about this a bit - I have to wonder if JTF is actually a part of JY's legal team. Jy's legal team would indeed have access to financial information, insurance information and all that supposed quiet stuff. They would also attempt to float ideas about several subjects just as JTF did on numerous occasions and when posters don't bite, adapt it a bit to something else. This stuff about the jewelery and the drawers being gone on the surface seems absurd but if one is trying to figure what will fly and what will not - bait the posters to gain information about how it looks and as well as obtain their responses. Given the vocal activities of this law firm in the past, this honestly would not surprise me. It has happened before. Possibility ?

JMO

By jove Charlie, I think you are correct.

I posted at CTV today that I thought counsel could be directing JTF what to write, as anything out there anywhere said negative about him could hurt JY's image in the public eye, even on something as grass roots as a public forum.

There have been several things said that we have reason to believe are not true, and that exasperates the heck out of me. The reason is the same as saying something without a link to back it up. Soon it is read as fact and it twists up posters thoughts on the case which intervenes {sp} with good
Sleuthin'. LOL

Like that whole gambling idea we've read about with JY. I don't even think that's true. Do you? Maybe it is, as I can't see them putting out negative ideas when what is needed is to boost his image in the public eye.

Oh, I am so ready for some hot 'n trottin' news in this case :banghead:

scandi said:
...Like that whole gambling idea we've read about with JY. I don't even think that's true. Do you? Maybe it is, as I can't see them putting out negative ideas when what is needed is to boost his image in the public eye.

Hi Scandi, I don't read much at CTV unless everyone here discusses some craziness over there, so I haven't followed anything from the J character. What I have noticed is that when a wife is murdered, some of the first theories seem to be about money, bad spending habits and a financial motive. Gambling is almost always one of the first ideas tossed around. I don't think that Jason was a gambler ... but I'm not basing that on anything except that I haven't read anything to suggest he is a gambler. I think there is a financial motive, but I think it's because Michelle was going to scale back her work hours, the family was expanding and financially, as a young couple, they were stretched pretty thin. Jason was looking at having to simplify his lifestyle for his family and perhaps he didn't want to do that.

scandi said:
<snip>

Like that whole gambling idea we've read about with JY. I don't even think that's true. Do you? Maybe it is, as I can't see them putting out negative ideas when what is needed is to boost his image in the public eye.

I think JY did his fair share of betting on sports - not sure that I am willing to believe it was excessive or out of control just yet. I don't see a problem with friendly wagers, it is to be seen if it goes beyond that. 50 -50 chance either way I'd say. JMO.

Yea Otto, I agree with you. I had heard gambling type rumors, but an insider posted at CTV that while in Las Vegas, JY called home and told Michelle he needed quite a sum of money, and she got very upset. It could just be the planting of a rumor for fodder, but like Charlie, I read he belonged to 2 sports forums, and for some reason I'm thinking they were about betting on sports.

Gosh, I wish I could remember where I read that!~

scandi said:
Yea Otto, I agree with you. I had heard gambling type rumors, but an insider posted at CTV that while in Las Vegas, JY called home and told Michelle he needed quite a sum of money, and she got very upset. It could just be the planting of a rumor for fodder, but like Charlie, I read he belonged to 2 sports forums, and for some reason I'm thinking they were about betting on sports.

Gosh, I wish I could remember where I read that!~

Interesting. I guess the police are taking a careful look at the bank records of Jason and Michelle.

scandi said:
I read it somewhere :D Really, I'm trying to think. It had to be at CTV. I'm sure of that as it is the only other place I read about the case escept for links. And the person who wrote this named the two sports sites where he posted, so I thought that looked pretty good for a source on a tip. I just read it last week, but had read it before about a month ago. Yea, he is used to forumworld.

In that first or second post that I distinctly remember as being made by JTF and not Just the facts {the posts are now shown as made by Just the facts}, where he came to correct things being stated on the forum that were not true, he made the comment he had been in their house many many times, and he really infered he was family in many statements he made. Now we learn he knows they have good credit and were not in finacial straits. I think it is JY posting. Just a feeling in my bones. How would a sister know they had good credit? Things like that are not usually discussed, even in families IMHO.

well, maybe a sister that he's staying with would ..... & she's typing the info for him??

one of the article states that the Youngs had "financial difficulties".....i have thought that was the case, more than likely, from the beginning....

raisincharlie said:
I think JY did his fair share of betting on sports - not sure that I am willing to believe it was excessive or out of control just yet. I don't see a problem with friendly wagers, it is to be seen if it goes beyond that. 50 -50 chance either way I'd say. JMO.

i agree, i don't see anything wrong with "friendly wagers", but i have a feeling that's not the case.....i think it's possible, IF JY was into gambling, he got in WAY over his head with it.....jmo

& the very first person to bring up the gambling debt was a person here at WS, not ctv....can't remember the 'handle' now, but he/she did stress it was rumored.....wufdude???? something like that

here's the post....made 3 days after the murder...

Purely speculation here so take it FWIW. Local rumors are huge gambling debts + large insurance policy. The rest can be filled in....

not sure if it's ok to post this above...if it's not i'll delete it, or a mod can....just wanted to make clear what the post 'said' about it being "rumor"/speculation.....i've never gotten this comment quite out of my mind .....

Hi Close! Hope you're feeling much better.

Thanks for that info. I was wondering where it came from. Seems that the poster was spot on with the insurance too!

close_enough said:
i agree, i don't see anything wrong with "friendly wagers", but i have a feeling that's not the case.....i think it's possible, IF JY was into gambling, he got in WAY over his head with it.....jmo

& the very first person to bring up the gambling debt was a person here at WS, not ctv....can't remember the 'handle' now, but he/she did stress it was rumored.....wufdude???? something like that

here's the post....made 3 days after the murder...

Purely speculation here so take it FWIW. Local rumors are huge gambling debts + large insurance policy. The rest can be filled in....

<snip>..
Close,

Hope you are better ! Thanks for the above - I had indeed forgotten that. It certainly is possible and I would venture to say by now LE has investigated that angle. If people are talking about it, someone referenced it to LE during interviews, last I recall LE said they ad conducted 100 interviews. This may have been one of the triggers for LE to study the financial angle very closely. By now a betting man may have figured the odds of freedom - vs- jail. JMO

raisincharlie said:
Close,

Hope you are better ! Thanks for the above - I had indeed forgotten that. It certainly is possible and I would venture to say by now LE has investigated that angle. If people are talking about it, someone referenced it to LE during interviews, last I recall LE said they ad conducted 100 interviews. This may have been one of the triggers for LE to study the financial angle very closely. By now a betting man may have figured the odds of freedom - vs- jail. JMO

morning to both you & jilly:)
& YES, i'm feeling soooooo much better, thanks!

yep, yep, i think gambling is involved here, as far as "financial difficulties" go....JY didn't want another child, grew to hate Michelle, got himself a girlfriend, gambled a bit too much, & had over a million dollars in life insurance on his wife.....i still believe he planned this murder...i think had he not planned it & it was an arguement that got out of hand, he'd have been 'sloppy'/not thinking & PROBABLY would already be charged & in jail....

all JMO of course...

I wonder if when he was trying to cover his tracks, he left one cell phone in the motel room when he made the trip back home. He could have called his cell phone from a pay phone so that it would look like he was there at say, 3:00am. He could have just hung up but it would appear that he was in his hotel room. Can pay phones be tracked?

packerdog said:
I wonder if when he was trying to cover his tracks, he left one cell phone in the motel room when he made the trip back home. He could have called his cell phone from a pay phone so that it would look like he was there at say, 3:00am. He could have just hung up but it would appear that he was in his hotel room. Can pay phones be tracked?

The cell phone would record where that call is coming from wouldn't it?

If JY did do what you suggest, then he would have had to go back to the hotel to get that cell phone. My take is that once he walked out that hotel door he never went back.

jilly said:

If JY did do what you suggest, then he would have had to go back to the hotel to get that cell phone. My take is that once he walked out that hotel door he never went back.

Hi jilly, It might track from the area of the pay phone but it probably wouldn't show a #. He could say that someone called the wrong # though.

Yes he may not have gone back to the hotel again but he had to get cleaned up somewhere, I am hoping it was the house and they have proof.

packerdog said:
Hi jilly, It might track from the area of the pay phone but it probably wouldn't show a #. He could say that someone called the wrong # though.

Yes he may not have gone back to the hotel again but he had to get cleaned up somewhere, I am hoping it was the house and they have proof.
I'm thinking he cleaned up at the house. I'm really wondering why LE collected his foot prints and took measurements of his feet as part of the NTO. I don't think his hotel would have gone uncleaned until Saturday. Seems it would have been easier to find his fingerprint there in the hotel room than a foot print. JMO

raisincharlie said:
I'm thinking he cleaned up at the house. I'm really wondering why LE collected his foot prints and took measurements of his feet as part of the NTO. I don't think his hotel would have gone uncleaned until Saturday. Seems it would have been easier to find his fingerprint there in the hotel room than a foot print. JMO

I am sure they found shoes in his closet that would give the size of his foot so it might be that they found a footprint of his with MY blood in it. That would sure be hard to explain. From watching CSI and the like, it is very interesting how they can tell how a person walks, where they put certain pressure on the heel, toes, and so on.

I think the 2 blood spots on his vehicle might have come from the weapon he used, he probably took it with him and put it in the back seat wraped in something. It may have been a tire iron like some have thought.

jilly said:

yeah, the cell phone (11:00 pm call, IF there was one) & the fact that the Hampton might have put a receipt under the door that night, have me bumfuzzled still....can't 'get around' that 11:00 pm phone call...wish i knew if there really was one :confused:

close_enough said:
yeah, the cell phone (11:00 pm call, IF there was one) & the fact that the Hampton might have put a receipt under the door that night, have me bumfuzzled still....can't 'get around' that 11:00 pm phone call...wish i knew if there really was one :confused:

Back to that feeling again today that we don't know hardly anything~:(
I wonder what JY is up to - no job - or do we even know that for sure! lol. I wonder if he's going to sell the house. Boy I hope Michelle's got someone in her family to look after her interests like Laci did.

jilly said:
Back to that feeling again today that we don't know hardly anything~:(
I wonder what JY is up to - no job - or do we even know that for sure! lol. I wonder if he's going to sell the house. Boy I hope Michelle's got someone in her family to look after her interests like Laci did.

me too:(
good point....

strach304 said:
That's hilarious, everytime I see his posts I picture JF too. :eek:

Heh, strach .... you got me thinking the same thing. Geez, did JF ever have his 15 minutes of fame and fortune! Not. ISP's case sure had a colourful array of bizarre characters and 'real killers' that remain embedded in our memories along with some of Geragos's enlightening statements.

Jilly, close - d'you remember my early posting days in this forum - I set a lion-sized cat among the pigeons regarding Jason's 'lost job'? I know I read that somewhere and could never find the source again (perhaps the poster/media were told to edit accordingly by Smith and co???). Ugh! Even cover-ups are being covered up.

Well, seems SOMETHING's up about his job, don't you think? Like everything to do with JY - will the truth ever come out? I'll wager, like ISP's case, that there ARE family members on his side who are thinking: "Hmmmm... not so sure about this one??"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23