Do The Boulder Police/DA Have Undisclosed Evidence?

aspidistra said:
He said he bound her wrists and feet and hung her by the wrists while he committed the crime. This was never theorized by anyone, was it? Wouldn't that be evident? (the arms were extended over the head in rigor mortis, but no one actually theorized she had been suspended, did they?).

Yes, it was.

Also, John Walsh said that "John [Ramsey] cut her down..." There has always been speculation here that either Walsh revealed previously withheld info, or he was incorrect in that statement. Interesting in light of what JMK said.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but autopsy findings on her neck and wrists do not suggest that she was strangled vertically.

In reference to #21 above by Nehemiah, when/where/in what context did John Walsh say "John [Ramsey] cut her down...," please give more details. Also, did John Walsh give his general impression of what happened, i.e., intruder vs. insider? I am generally impressed with Walsh's logic and gut feelings about things given his personal and professional experience and his commitment to the truth. However, I live overseas now so I am not able to watch America's Most Wanted, great show, must have missed when he talked about JonBenet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back