Do you believe that Lee Anthony lied on the stand?

Do you think Lee Anthony lied on stand today?

• No. I think that he was truthful today and all other days

Votes: 137 34.7%
  • Yes. I believe that he lied today and all other days.

Votes: 59 14.9%
  • I believe that he lied one day was truthful the next.

Votes: 90 22.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 60 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 3.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 8.9%

• Total voters
After today's testimony where he completely contradicted what his mother said do you believe that he lied or told the truth? I believe that Lee has been truthful through this whole thing. It seems like he is kind of on the outs a little bit with his family. Especially his mother it seems because of his testimony. What do you all think about Lee?

This picture was taken today and IMO says it all on if he lied or not. I don't believe he did. Look how angry she looks:

62839183.jpg

I believe Lee told the truth today. I also believe he is kept out of the loop regarding family matters. Whats the reason IDK!
This picture is truly disturbing.
As parents we are to teach our children to tell the truth and praise them when they do. This picture is the exact opposite of that. Lee is not lying for his family at least he did not today and here we have CA showing her disapproval. I see no love here. No wonder he sobbed the other day on the stand.

Don't throw any shoes but.....
I don't think Cindy has an angry look in this picture..I base my opinion on my own personal experience with my MIL..she has the same look or facial expression as Cindy..and it's not an angry look but a stare..my MIL also has lips that are down-turned when she has her mouth closed
Lee seems downtrodden and she watching him intently.
I know I may be the minority here but that is my :twocents: on that photo

WS rocks!!!

One of my sisters and I would call this "the look" that Mom (Rest In Peace) gave when she disapproved of our behavior. Cindy is giving Lee "the look" which probably means more than we'll ever know to someone in the Anthony family. jmo

This is not meant to be any kind of bashing, which isn't allowed here and I wouldn't do it anyway, but in that photo, Cindy appears to be angry because her eyebrows slant downward toward her nose. It's her natural look. Her eyebrows always slant down toward her nose, almost like if you told a child to draw an "angry" look, they'd draw the eyebrows slanted down toward the middle of the face. It just happens to be what she looks like at all times, how her hair grows.

And I've had people over the last 20 years, strangers even sometimes, come up to me and ask me "geez, what happened? did your dog die or something?"

Can't help it, that's just what my face looks like.

So my point is, while this is a powerful photo, and something I might find as a still shot from a movie, you can't judge emotions from it.

I have to say, though, Lee's eyelashes looked soaked. That's genuine, I'd say.

I voted "I don't care"! IMHO it doesn't matter if he lied about hearing Cindy tell them to go search the woods or not. None of it changes the fact that Caylee is dead and her mother (or nobody else for that matter, up until Cindy found out for sure that Caylee was 'missing') called 911 to report either an accident or a kidnapped child.

I don't know...nobody seems to care about Caylee in all of this. If he was telling the truth, this time, there were others times he was not. It could have made a difference. moo

"I got this tip that Caylee is deceased and in those woods can someone please go look for my granddaughter?" And the answer that I already know (IMO of course) is because they knew if that "tip" proved to be true that would mean KC killed her and dumped her there and they didn't want any one to know, and that is why LE wasn't informed of this "search". Question for everyone though.....if someone gets on the stand and says "

I totally agree. I don't begrudge them an ounce of the denial they were/are in. I'm sure most family members are in denial when they lose a loved one. But most families cooperate fully with the police. I know she told them she wanted them to only look for a living Caylee, but she wasn't entitled to make that choice.

I don't know, but I'm leaning towards that he told the truth.

I believe Lee was truthful today. The 'angry' face Friday says a lot to the dynamics of the family. I think the family has walked on egg shells around her for a long time and Lee was pushed out, hurt and is still being placed last.

I will assume that Lee had to go along with what ever MOM, Pop and KC wanted. He probably fought this all his life and now he is not having anymore of it.
The families dirty little secret is KC.
GA, CA are OK with their murderess daughter but they are not OK with Lee telling the truth. I have words for that but I can not say them here.

With this family, who knows but I tend to think he was being truthful.

I think Lee has had it with the drama and the lies. I think he has decided he will just tell the truth, because he is wise to the dysfunction of his mother and how it affected Casey's disability to function in the "real world."

He will separate himself from Mom, Dad and Casey; and hopefully, go on with his life. He has already demonstrated his desire and necessity to separate and dissociate.

After today's testimony where he completely contradicted what his mother said do you believe that he lied or told the truth? I believe that Lee has been truthful through this whole thing. It seems like he is kind of on the outs a little bit with his family. Especially his mother it seems because of his testimony. What do you all think about Lee?

This picture was taken today and IMO says it all on if he lied or not. I don't believe he did. Look how angry she looks:

62839183.jpg

I believe told the truth.

I think they are all lying. They're pulling the same defense as JVS which is tell so many lies no one knows what to believe even if you admit on tape to the crime.

They are still a family united in protecting Casey.

I would not be surprised if they wait until the very end to ask Lee if he saw GA molest ICA and he says yes. This family is not to be trusted.

IMO

I think their goal is to get ICA off so are doing whatever it takes to that end. If LA shows his mom is a liar, the DT wants it that way. The A's are manipulative folks and that is my opinion after 3 years of watching them.

Game playing. Role playing. They take it in turns. The DT is going after all of the A's but gently, fearing to cross a line that may/will lose cooperation. I think the DT need to go after them fully ... Or not. This pussy footing around to use CA as a Defense stooge and then attacking her as cover may confuse the Jury but is not presenting a credible Defense. They needed to go after GA's jugular to support their OS and backed off since they may lose the Jury ... The lack of commitment and conviction in execution speaks volumes.

62839183.jpg

I had a bit of an apifany ... I wonder if Cindy sent the private eyes to search that area and they DID find Caylees remains ... reported back to her and she said to deny itignore it, etc. Would be so, so sad to believe it - but not sure I could put it past Cindy.

Ok.Cindy Lied. What good does the Defense showing Cindy Anthony is a liar do good for Casey?

I think Lee was telling the truth today. Of all the Anthony's he is the only one who seems able to tell the truth. For Cindy, lyeing is her way of life, and Casey too. It Cindy can sign depositions and get up on the stand to testify and still lie, none of what she says means anything. Same would be true if Casey got up there, (still want her to do it though!)

Yuri Mellich more or less corroborates Lee's version of events.
But then he claims to be angry and hurt that his mother dare imagine Caylee might be dead. :waitasec: Lee is just as bewildering as his parents cos this is the guy that was doing his own investigation and must have uncovered his sister's lies firsthand and early on. :waitasec:

I can't believe anything that comes from the mouths of anybody in that family, at this point I don't even care what they say.

I had a bit of an apifany ... I wonder if Cindy sent the private eyes to search that area and they DID find Caylees remains ... reported back to her and she said to deny itignore it, etc. Would be so, so sad to believe it - but not sure I could put it past Cindy.

May...be...

lest we forget Cindy's silent interview from 5 days after the search by Dom.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0"]YouTube - ‪Cindy's Silent Interview‬‏[/ame]

(posted in wrong thread earlier before i saw this one)the strangest part of JB having CA and LA back to back..He wanted us to believe CA was credible at one point right? so we would believe the chloroform searches were really hers. yet he puts her on the stand to say one thing and then have LA say the opposite regarding sending DC to the woods. now LA came across as way more credible in that particular testimony so now it will lead the jury to disbelieve anything she says. why would he want to impeach CA's testimony when she admitted to the searches to remove the premed theory. i just do not see where the defense is going. its almost as if they are at times using their notes from before the drowing theory instead of their "updated" notes supporting their OS. bizarre....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back